Good Intentions Ch. 03: Training Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sammy yells, "OHHHHHH GODDDDD" as her pussy continues its strong contractions and her hips involuntarily gyrate while she squeezes and holds onto my arms like her life depended on it.

"What are you supposed to say Sammy?"

"THANK... THANK YOU SHAWN." She exhales a deep sigh, "FOR MAKING ME... YOUR BITCH."

"Good bitch." My cock throbs painfully several times with the thought of how in just a few minutes I'm going to be fucking the shit out of my friends wife of twentysomething years, right where he eats diner. As the thought shots through my mind I feel my balls churn to make room for another large rope of cum to be deposited into his wife's cock neglected pussy.

As Sammy's convulsions slowly subside I remove my fingers from her and bend down and whisper into her ear as I slide my fingers into her mouth, "If your husband showed you as much attention as he shows his cars you wouldn't be sprawled out on your dining room table begging to be another man's bitch. You wouldn't be begging to have your neglected pussy cock fucked. You wouldn't have begged to suck my cock or to swallow my nut juice. You wouldn't have cum all over the floor with my cock in your fucking mouth. You're my sexy little bitch now. You only cum on my cock now. From now on your husband only cums when he jacks himself off in the fucking shower or when I tell you to jack him off onto his belly. Your husband only cums in your pussy when I allow it, and that won't be for a long fucking time Princess."

Sammy just stares back with lust glazed eyes as she sucks my fingers dry.

******

After a few minutes of recovery and light sensual rubbing I reach behind me and grab my toy bag and lay it next to Sammy on the table. "I love surprises! What's in the bag?"

I smile at her, "Just a bunch of cool toys I like to play with." I pull out a purple silicone dildo with a vibrator inserted in the center.

Sammy exclaims "Damn! That thing's big," as she reaches out and grabs it from me.

"This was created from one of those cock cloning kits. The dildo in your hand is an exact replica of my cock Princess." I smile at her.

"WHAT?" Sammy giggles. "Oh my god Shawn... that's too funny. Really?"

"Ask Jen. It took me and her a whole day, two blue pill, and over two hundred dollars in silicone before we got a few perfect molds. It's hard to clone a cock, but it's fun."

Sammy has the dildo in both hands and is rubbing it up and down as she turn on the vibrator. The dildo comes to life with powerful vibrations. "Oh my fucking GOD!" Sammy laughing's, "WOW!"

"Under normal circumstances I give one of these to every new bitch in my harem."

"Do I get to keep this one? Why do you do that?"

"Sure, you can keep it, but it stays in the top drawer of your night stand and you have to give it a name. Can you do that for me Princess?"

"Yep, I'll keep it in the top drawer under my panties." Sammy giggles.

"Good. What are you going to name him?"

Sammy examines the dildo as she tries to wrap her hands around its girth. "It's big, it's fat, and it's purple. It makes me think of that old kids show that Casey used to watch with the purple dinosaur named Barney." Sammy gives me that sexy fucking giggle, "I'm going to call him Barney and he's all mine." She hugs him against her chest with a big smile and exaggerated bling of the eyes.

We both bust out in laughter. "I like that Princess, that's a good name."

I grab the dildo from her hands and turn the vibration down a notch and begin running the tip over her tits and nipples while I continue telling her, "To answer your other question, there are a bunch of reasons I give these to my new bitches."

"Mmm... Tell me." As the dildo glides across her body.

"For the first couple weeks I'll have her use it on herself at night while she's lying next to her husband in bed. Remember I told you I don't like my pussy so tight that it hurts after fucking for a while?"

"Yeah, I remember you telling me... Aghhh." Sammy groans as I pass over her clit.

"This way I get her pussy stretched out so I can fuck her for longer without it hurting or getting sore. After the first couple of weeks I have her introduce it to her husband."

"WHAT? Why? Wouldn't he get suspicious? Fuck! That feels good Shawn... I'm so sensitive now."

"No, I have her tell her husband that she's going to a girlfriends "party" one evening when she's really coming to meet me. But, when she gets home she shows her husband what she 'bought' at the party because it was all the rage and she just had to have one."

"Oh Shawn, you're so bad."

"Then she suggests to her husband that he start using it on her to spice up their sex life..."

Sammy grunts as I start to push Barney's thick wide head against the entrance of her pussy. "OH FUCK SHAWN! You have the women's husband fuck his own wife using your big silicone fucking cock! Oh my God! Shawn!"

I laugh, "Yeah. First, I have the husband help me get his wife used to taking a big cock by fucking her with the silicone version of me, the man she is cheating on him with. From what my little bitches tell me they cum so fucking hard as they watch their husband fuck them to orgasm after orgasm with my cock." I pause for a second to laugh, "They cum harder with their husbands fucking them with my silicone cock than they ever have on their husbands real dick."

I continue to apply just a little more pressure. Barney's head pushes in another fraction of an inch. I leave it there vibrating. Sammy moans.

"Second, because she's now using a large dildo her husband doesn't suspect anything when he notices how loose and wet she's gotten. He just chalks it up to the dildo, but in fact it's because I've been fucking his wife a couple times a week that has her loose and wet."

"Ughhhh... Shawn... That's so fucked up. You're coming to church with me Sunday... you need help."

"Not really, and me in church isn't happening. But anyway, I always have the husband fuck his wife with my cock before I allow her to let him fuck her, that way suspicion is kept low."

I reach into my bag with my other hand and pull out a set of the larger Ben Wa balls. "See these? I give each one of my sluts a set of these too."

"What are those? Fuck Shawn... I can feel my pussy stretching. It feels so... so good."

"They're also called Kegel balls. They're used to train the vaginal muscles. They tighten a women's vagina, give her control of her vaginal muscles, and really enhance her orgasm. In short I call it learning pussy control. They come in small, medium and large. The small ones are heavy and for advanced users. Then you have the medium ones that are a little bit lighter and smaller, then you have these ones, the larger and lighter of the three. I use the large ones to keep my bitches pussy's toned and full of cum."

I push more silicone cock into her tightness until half of Barnes head is buried in her small hole.

"Ohhh god... Mmm... What do you mean full of cum? Why?"

"Well, after I give her my cock juice I'll pull out of her used stretched pussy and then I'll stuff a large Kegel ball into her so that my cock juice doesn't leak out. She has to keep it in the rest of the day until she gets in bed with her husband..."

"Oh my fucking God Shawn! Mmmm, fuck that feels so... gooood. That is so fucked..."

I interrupt her as I continue, "The only time I allow one of my bitches to fuck her husband is if I have already fucked her that day. So, she'll take the ball out right before they start to get freaky. Her husband thinks he's getting his wife all hot and wet due to his new found sexual prowess, but in fact... the wetness he feels..."

"Give me more." I insert the rest of Barney's head through her tight entrance. Her pussy clamps down right behind the ridge of the glans. "OH FUCK! It burns... but feels so good."

"...The wetness that he feels is my sperm mixed with his wife's pussy juice. It's my cum that she has him lick and suck out of his wife's used cunt. It's my cum that he sucks, and fucks out of his wife's loose, sloppy, wet pussy.

"Damn Shawn, that's so fucked up. He never suspects...? Aghh... God."

I pull the head of the silicone cock out and push it back in slowly.

"Not that I know of. It's a slow conditioning process. They don't even know it's happening, just like Mike isn't going to know it's happening to him." I pull the tip back out and run it up and down her hungry wet slit from her asshole to her clit and back before placing the tip back at her entrance and pushing in. I slide Barney in just past his head and Sammy grunts.

"Sometimes I'll have her record her husband eating her pussy with her cell phone. Then during our next fuck session I'll put it on the large screen and we watch it while we fuck..."

"Aghhh... Mmmm... fuck... fuck... that's so hot."

"Shit, you know what? I might take you up on that offer to go to church with you and Mike. I'll wait until mass starts then slide into the bathroom. You meet me in the bathroom a couple minutes later..."

"Oh fuck no Shawn. I can't do that..."

"We'll see Princess. Let's give it some time."

"Anyway, to get back on track... Yeah. They never get past the point in the video where she's screaming to her husband that she's getting ready to cum and her husband looks up at her from between her spread legs with a big proud smile and our cum from earlier that day smeared all over his pathetic fucking face. They cum hard every time without fail. My sluts are nasty little bitches Sammy. Can you be a nasty little bitch for me?" I steadily push Barney into her tight cock hungry cunt until almost half of it is in.

Sammy grunts out loud and says, "Oh fucking god... yes I can be your nasty little slut!" I start pumping Barney in and out a little faster while I rub her clit with the Kegel ball. Sammy screams "OH GOD I'M CUMMING SIR. OH... OH..." I continue to fuck Sammy with just half of the thick vibrating dildo, fast, in and out.

I grab Sammy's right hand and place it on my hot, hard, throbbing cock and tell her to stroke me. I'm not going to last long once I get inside her.

Sammy stops breathing, grunting, groaning, and moaning for a few seconds. I look her in the eye and ask, "Are you going to give Mike my sloppy fucking seconds when I tell you to bitch?"

Sammy's whole body goes into convulsions as her shaking legs pull up into her chest, her arms are flailing by her side and she is squeezing my cock painfully hard all while I fight to keep her pussy from trying to spit Barney out. She finally catches her breath enough to scream out, "OH... OH... AGHHHHH... YE... YES... YES SIR."

"Yes what Princess?

"OH GOD... Grrrr... I'll... I'll give Mike... your... his best friends... sloppy... OH GOD DAMN IT! Your sloppy fucking seconds." She exhales loudly and deeply.

"Good fucking girl. Now you can have the real fucking cock."

I pull the dildo from her sloppy wet convulsing pussy as I side step right, over to the end of the table between her legs. I grab her by the legs and slide her into me. The table isn't the right height for a clean entry and hard fucking. I push her back up the table and I climb up between her spread legs. I grab her hands and hold them tight against the table above her head. The pillow has her hips titled perfectly. I look her in the eyes as the head of my cock brushes around her entrance. I feel it line up and I apply more pressure. The head of my throbbing achy cock is half inside her as Sammy wraps her legs around the small of my back.

Sammy whispers to me, "Pound my fucking cunt Shawn. Show me what it means to be your fucking bitch..."

Sammy grunts as I slowly and steadily push my cock into her hungry cock neglected hole. I watch as her eyes roll back into her head, then back. "Look at me bitch... Yeah, that's it... look into my fucking eyes when I take your married pussy..." I slide more cock into her. "Fuck, even with all the prep work you're still as tight as a nun's ass... Take it... that's it bitch... let those fucking grunts out."

My cock stops its steady decent into Sammy's tight married pussy. I push harder, but I'm not getting any deeper. I pull back out and this time I slam my hips forward driving my thick rock hard cock deeper into her. She can't help but grunt loudly. I leave my cock buried about an inch deeper, giving her a few seconds to get used to it. "Look at me bitch... that's it... You like that long thick cock."

I pull about half way back out and slam my cock back in, this time another inch deeper. I don't have time for this, not today. I pull out of her and stand back on my knees. "What's wrong Shawn?"

"Nothing baby. We need some of this." I reach in and pull out a tub of organic coconut oil. I love this shit. "From now on, you leave this tub out here on the counter and put a bowl of it on your night stand. You suddenly took a huge interest in the health benefits of coconut oil after reading some article somewhere. Understand?"

"Yes Sir."

I take a small amount of the oil into my hand and it immediately begins to melt. I rub it on my achy cock then rub my hand over her pussy. I grab her legs and push them back toward her raising her hungry cunt to right height. I put the head of my cock back into its new home and push forward. I keep pushing until I'm back where I left off. I push forward more, another inch. Almost three quarters in. Sammy is grunting and groaning and breathing hard as I continue my assault on her tight neglected pussy. I pull back out just a little bit and then continue forward again. I love to hear her grunt. She sounds so fucking sexy.

Out and back in. I'm almost bottomed out in her unused cunt, just another couple of inches. "Look at me Sammy! Does Mike get this far?"

"Ughhh... No... I've... never... had... anything... Mmmphh."

I look into Sammy's eyes and realize the poor little bitch has checked out. She isn't even here anymore. She is locked in her own little world right now. She probably doesn't even know where she is. I think 'Fuck it. I need to cum.'

I push my cock into her even further. Finally I feel her cervix. I pull back out and adjust my angle by a couple of degrees and push back in. "Goddamn it Sammy. You're tight. Mike isn't doing you any fucking justice sweetheart. It's going to take some time to get you loosened up." Sammy responds with a grunt and an incoherent moan.

"Feel that bitch? That's your cervix that I'm pushing out of the way." I give one last push and feel the back wall of her cunt with her cervix pressed against the top of my cock head. "There we go Sammy. There we go baby. That's all the cock your little pussy can take. It's completely filled up now." To make my point I push to try and get the last half inch inside her, but it's useless.

Sammy moans, "Oh fuck... I feel it... I feel it in my... fucking guts... Ughhhhhhh."

"This is my playground baby. This is where Shawn comes to play bitch." I start slow grinding my hips against her pelvis in slow circular motions, tilting my hips so that she isn't getting all of the cock, but my pelvis is grinding against her clit. Sammy's eyes are closed but she is moaning and grunting with each gyration of my hips. "That's it baby... you're doing good... I'm going to work your pussy until its loose enough to start fucking... that's it... that's it baby... push back you little slut... Mmmm Fuck... you feel so goddamn good... I should have fucked you when we first met... That's it."

I grab Sammy's hands again and lay back down over the top of her with my weight resting on my elbows. I start stroking into her now. I pull my cock half way out and slam it back in and give it a circular twist before pulling back out. I keep doing this, over and over as I continue my verbal assault on her mind.

"When I pull my cock out of you in a little bit you will be my fucking whore... Yeah, that's right Princess... you're my fucking whore... You're mine... I'm going to fuck you whenever I want... Your pussy is MINE bitch... I'm going to come over Sunday and fuck you before church slut... Mmhmmm... My cum will be dripping into your panties while you sit there holding hands with your husband singing hymns."

Sammy just grunts and moans.

I can feel my orgasm coming. My balls have been so fucking achy since I put her on the table. I change up the rhythm and style and start giving her the cock in long deep strokes. Faster and faster with each one. Her wet fucking cunt is screaming with the sounds of sloppy slushiness with every stroke.

I don't know if she ever stopped cumming from earlier, before I put my cock into her. But her pussy is finally starting to loosen up as I continue to slam it.

I'm getting so fucking close.

"Whose pussy is this bitch?"

"Ohhh God... Oh Fucking Goddd... Its... its your pussy baby."

"Who gets this pussy bitch?"

"Ughhh.. you do baby... you do."

"When do I get this pussy?"

Ughhhh... Mmmm... when... ever... you.. fucking... want it... Ughhh.."

"That's right... Don't fucking forget it."

The room is echoing the sounds of my big heavy balls slapping against her ass cheeks as I continue to pound into my new married pussy. The table is screaming for relief with every loud squeak of the legs as they rock back and forth with the each powerful stroke of my cock.

"When does your husband get this pussy Princess?"

I slam her pussy hard as she tried to answer between each deep stroke.

"He... Fucking... Doesn't..."

Sammy's pussy clamps down on my cock so fucking hard that I can barely push in or pull out. The cum in my balls quickly makes its way up my cock. "GODDAMN BITCH. YOU FEEL SO FUCKING GOOD."

Sammy screams. I'M YOUR FUCKING BITCH... UGHHHH... GIVE ME... Mmmm... YOUR... CUM. CUM IN YOUR NEW FUCKING PUSSY..."

With that my vision goes blurry as I feel the first huge rope of cum eject out of my fucking cock so hard and so fast it takes my breath away. My mind goes blank for a second.

I hear Sammy screaming out fragments of sentences, "...make Mike lick me clean." A second or third thick rope shots out of my cock with the same force as the first one. I hear something about "...your sloppy seconds." I release a loud guttural roar like a fucking lion as the third long thick rope shoots into my best friend's wife's once neglected and unused pussy. "I won't even be able to feel him..." I drive my cock as far into my new bitch as I can and deposit another rope of cum.

With my last full hard deep thrust Sammy exhales so deeply that I fear she might have collapsed a lung.

******

After several minutes of recovery I find my head resting between her breast and my breath returning to normal. I can hear Sammy's heart beating. My spent cock is still snuggly lodged inside her. I can feel her pussy lightly squeezing and milking my cock making sure it gets every last drop of its man juice, her pussy sucks it up like a dry sponge in water.

It dawns on me. Before I can pull out of her I need to grab my phone from the counter beside us. I stretch over to grab it being careful not to pull my cock out. With my phone in hand I stand up on my knees. "One more baby."

Sammy reaches down and grabs her knees and pulls them up to her chest while my semi hard cock slowly slips out of her as I watch. With a pop the head is pushed out, but she still has a nice gap and all the signs of a freshly fucked pussy that was literally smashed on.

'Click. Click. Click.' "Spread your lips baby."

"Good..." 'Click. Click. Click. Click.' I put my phone back down and roll over on my side and cuddle her to me as I grab her boob.

"I haven't cum that hard since I was a teenager Sammy. You were better than I could have ever imagined."

"Thank you Shawn. Really. I can't believe that's what sex is supposed to be like. I'm forty five and had sex for the first time today and MY GOD IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME!"