Good Intentions Ch. 03: Training Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed at her sincerity. "We're going to have so much FUCKING fun." As I squeeze her boob.

"Oh god Shawn, I'm literally purring inside like a cat. Can you feel it? Fuck, even my legs feel weird."

"That's awesome baby. We'll just sit here for a little while. You can fix us a sandwich before we start round three in the bedroom."

"Damn Shawn, I don't know if my little pussy can take another beating like that. I'm going to be so sore."

I run my hand down her body, down her sloppy wet cunt and squeeze it. Sammy moans. My fingers lead the way down her crack, to her little rose bud and then stop. I start circling my finger around her asshole.

"I'm not going to fuck your tight little pussy Sammy. I'm going to spend the rest of the afternoon slowly opening your tight little virgin asshole up."

"Oh god Shawn. My pussy could hardly even handle your cock. How's my ass going to? It will hurt."

"Don't worry baby. I'm going to take you very gently."

"Promise Shawn?"

"I promise baby."

"Look at me. What are you supposed to do when I pull my spent cock out of your pussy Princess?"

"Oppps... I'm supposed to clean it." Sammy sits up and turns so that she can suck my cock into her mouth.

******

We are still sitting at the table after just finishing a delicious lunch when Sammy's phone rings.

"Oh fuck, It's Mike."

"So, answer it, but first where's the small bowls at?"

"Top right shelf above the sink." Sammy answers her husband's call in a cheerful excited tone, "Hello Honey."

As she is talking to Mike on the phone I'm getting a bowl out of the cabinet. She watches my every move as I grab the tub of semi solid coconut oil and dish it out into the small plastic bowl, the same one that will be sitting on her night stand every day from here on out.

I look at the clock on the wall. It's the start of Mike's afternoon break. I'm surprised that he calls anyone besides me. He almost always calls me on his breaks. I would have had to ignore his ass again. I finish putting the solid coconut oil into the bowl and reach into my bag and pull out my metal horseshoe shaped cock ring. I LOVE this fucking thing. I don't go anywhere without it.

Sammy's eyes open wide as she silently mouths, "What's that?" She continues with her conversation as I answer her question through demonstration. I remove the rubber O-ring from the open end of the clip and slide the clip off of the main body of the horse shoe and lay it on the table. I take the metal ring and slide the open horseshoe end down over the base of my shaft to the bottom of my sack. I pull my entire package up and push the ring down so that I can slide the open ended clip across the bottom of the horseshoe, essentially locking it with the clip. I guide the open end of the clip over the bottom portion of the open horseshoe until the end protrudes just a little bit on the other side, just enough to slip the O-ring over the two ends of the clip. I pull and adjust as needed until it's all set. I look at Sammy and she mouths "Wow!"

I reach over and grab her hand and put it on my cock. She gets the idea and starts to slowly stroke me hard. It takes no time to get me hard as granite. I measure the difference but I really think the cock ring add another quarter inches to my already thick girth. Sammy's eyes get big as she watches her hand stroke my swollen cock. I love how pronounced my cock veins are. Based on her expression so does she, but again most women do.

I reach down and have her stand up. I grab her head and pull her mouth into my chest. I whisper into her ear, "Suck my nipples while you talk." I take the phone from her hand and hold it for her. Sammy grabs my nut sack in one hand and gently squeezes while she takes my nipple into her mouth and starts tonguing and sucking on it all the while listening to her husband ramble on about something. Her mouth feels so good. My cock throbs painfully with each suck. She takes my nipple out of her mouth to answer Mikes question then goes right back to sucking my other nipple. I whisper my pleasure, into her ear, "That feels so fucking good baby."

After a minute or two of her nipple sucking ministrations I whisper into her opposite ear again. "Don't worry, I'm not going to fuck you while he's on the phone." I give her the phone back. "Put him on speaker. If he suspects anything tell him you're practicing yoga positions in the living room or something, just be imaginative."

"I'm sorry Honey, What did you say? I missed that. I just spilled my iced tea on the carpet in front of your chair. I'm going to put you on speaker." She pressed the speaker button as she laid the phone on the table.

While she's telling her husband what happened I slowly spin her around and bend her over the table and kick her legs apart so I have full access to this sweet women's holes. As she rests her tits on the cold wood table Mike's voice crackles through the phone. "How did you spill tea on the floor honey?"

I grab a little coconut oil from the bowl and bend over and whisper into her ear, "Reach back and spread your cheeks for me and keep them spread."

Sammy reaches back behind her and grabs an ass cheek in each hand and spreads herself wide open as she tells her husband, "I sat it down on the floor while I was stretching out before I start practicing a couple of the new yoga positions from last Thursday's class. I knocked it over when I was stretching."

I think, 'Yeah, she's good.' While she's telling her husband the first of many lies I run my fingers with the coconut oil up and down her crack from her asshole to her pussy, until it's melted and smeared around her virgin rose bud.

"Damn honey, ya gotta be more careful than that, but's it no biggie, it'll clean right up."

I stop paying attention to the mostly one-sided conversation as I concentrate my efforts on playing with his wife's tight little asshole. I grab the small black butt plug from my toy bag and lube it up with more coconut oil. I take the tip and teasingly run the tip around her little hole. But then I have a better idea. Instead of using the plug I'll use the head of my cock. I grab my cock at the base and slowly run over her little bud, up and down, up and down then right to left. I just keep rubbing the head of my cock over her asshole while she talks. I run the tip down to wet pussy hole and insert just the tip. She tries to move forward but I grab her at the waist and bend over to her ear and whisper, "Don't worry, just the tip" as I insert the head of my cock into her still tight entrance.

I pick up the butt plug again and place it against her asshole and start to very slowly push it inside. She looks back at me with a little apprehension in her eyes. She is talking to Mike as I continue to push the plug into her well-oiled virgin ass. I watch as her sphincter stretches to accept the invasion.

Sammy let out a deep exhale as the plug continues its forward push stretching her tight rose bud open, "Casssssey... might come... Hoooooome... this weekend."

"What are you doing Hon?"

Right as Mike is asking his question Sammy's hungry little asshole sucks the small butt plug the rest of the way in and she grunts out, "Ughhh... I'm stretching and moving betweeeeeeen poses."

"Oh. Okay. I hope Casey comes home we haven't seen her in over a month. If she does I'll have to tell Shawn to come over for dinner on Saturday when Mom and Dad comes over. Casey will be pissed if she doesn't get to see her favorite uncle."

As soon as Mike started talking I reached up and put the phone on mute. By the time he said 'Casey' I gave his wife the first of three powerfully hard deep thrusts up her tight wet fucking cunt.

Mike said 'Casey' and Sammy replied 'UGHHH', Mike said 'hope' and Sammy said "AGHHHH", as Mike said 'Shawn' his wife screamed 'GODDDD.' I stopped my thrust to hear what he was saying about me. I think that is nice of Casey to like me so much. I always thought she was a little flirt.

With Mike still on mute I tell Sammy, "Tell me you want me to take your ass baby. I want to hear you offer it to me with you husband on the phone. Give it to me bitch."

"Sam's you still there."

I reach up and unmute the phone for Sammy. "Yes Honey, sorry. I accidently hit mute with my foot." Sammy gives a fake giggle and continues, "I was talking away and you didn't even hear me." I hit mute again.

"Tell me."

"Please Shawn..."

Mike starts talking again so I have to tell her to drown him out. "Yell it Bitch. I hear your husband whining louder than I hear you begging."

Sammy screams as loud as she can "PLEASE SHAWN. PLEASE. TAKE MY FUCKING ASS. USE MY FUCKING ASSHOLE."

Mike is still jabbering. I think 'Poor dude is thirty minutes away sitting in a small break room totally unaware that his loving caring wife is about to have her ass fucked by his best friends big cock.' Mmm fuck that makes my cock throb.

"Good girl. Now when I pull my cock out of you I want you to continue your conversation with your husband as you lead me back to your bedroom."

"I know right?" Sammy replies to Mike as I slip my cock out of her tight pussy. I don't think she really knows what she is replying to, but it seems to work, he keeps talking. I look at the clock, he should only have a couple more minutes on break then he'll have to hang-up and get back to work. I think "while he spends the rest of the afternoon working, I am going to spend it in his wife's asshole, teaching her the pleasures of anal. She's going to fucking love it.'

With Mike still blabbing away Sammy reaches down and grabs my hand and looks up into my eyes and mouths "Please... be gentle." I pick up my bag of toys and the bowl of coconut oil and we make our way back to the bedroom as she picks up her conversation with her husband.

Mike's voice echo's off of the walls of the hallway on our short walk. "Gotta go. I love you honey. I'll see you tonight."

In a soft whisper Sammy replies. "Okay Honey."

THE END

Good Intentions: Chapter 3: Training Day (cont.)

To Be Continued

Good Intentions: Chapter 4: Corruption

(It's full of surprises)