Good Little Bitch Pt. 01

Story Info
College Halloween party dress-up opens new doors.
8.2k words
4.71
194k
265

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/10/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: Halloween

"Seriously!" my girlfriend Claire declared, "Nothing faggy or anything like that, just yoga outfits and a little makeup, y'all will be so cute!"

It was Halloween night in Austin, always a major event down on Sixth Street with ten thousand people bar hopping and mingling in the street even when it fell on a weeknight. Today was Friday and it was sure to be a major bash down there and my roommate Jake and I had yet to decide on our costumes.

"I'll dress the same as y'all. You can be my sorority sisters. C'mon, it'll be a riot!" she added in an attempt to close the deal, although it sounded more like an order the way she said it.

"Sounds like crossdressing to me" I replied weakly.

"Pants and a tank top are hardly crossdressing kiddo." I hated when she called me that, so demeaning. But she did have a point. Well, except for the makeup.

"Okay, I'm at a loss for other options, I'm in" Jake replied.

"Yay!" Claire cheered as she dashed to our closet to get the outfits. Funny, I thought, I didn't say yes. But then, that's how it went in our relationship, she definitely wore the pants, yoga or otherwise.

Jake and I were both around 5'8" tall, same height as Claire and nearly the same build, pieces parts excepted of course. And sure enough, the pants fit fine.

"Ooh, y'all look sexy already!" she said excitedly as she practically danced around us checking the fit. Still bare-chested, she pulled a couple of her padded bras out from her drawers. Claire was an 'A' cup, so she was rather fond of the padded ones (although she claimed they were to hide her large and "always" super erect nipples). She helped us put the bras on then handed us each a pair of tank tops, black and red for me, black and deep blue for Jake. "Black goes on first" she instructed.

After tucking my bra strap, she checked us both out. "Perfect!" Next, she went to work on the makeup. "Not too much, don't want y'all looking like the whores you both are" she teased. She was giddy as she applied eye liner, a bit of rouge, and lipstick to me first. She then gave me a deep passionate kiss. "Does that kiss make me bi?" she asked rhetorically as she shooed me out and Jake in for his makeover.

"Isn't Chris, I mean Chrissy, sexy?" she asked Jake as he walked by me. He looked me up and down as he walked by. "I could totally bust a nut between those sweet lips" he said fucking with me. Funny guy. Dick.

"That's not a very feminine thing to say you know" Claire scolded mildly. "But I have to say, I never noticed how lovely his lips are." Nice save, babe I thought. "I just wish I had a cock to enjoy them with" she said giggling. Seriously?

When she was done with Jake, he checked himself out in the full length closet door mirror, practicing shifting his weight from leg to leg to make his hips sway. "Dude, I'm so fucking hot. I'd do me!" Narcissist much?

On the way to the car, Claire kept copping feels and pinching our butts. "So fucking hot, you two. I could go full lesbo with a couple of girls like you!" Her attentions were appreciated and helped the awkwardness of wearing our costumes melt away.

Down on Sixth Street we had a great time. Normally I'm pretty shy in big crowds, an introvert I guess, but the revelers had great fun with us. Not the guys, thankfully, but the girls. Super attractive women of all sorts gleefully complimented us, groped us, and whispered sexual offers as they passed.

A few times a drunk guy would point one of us out to his friends saying something like "she's hot!" only to get ribbed and embarrassed by his buddies who invariably pointed out our bulging packages. Mine was particularly obvious as the silk undies Claire made me wear under the yoga pants were gently massaging my cock as I walked, keeping me in a state of fairly solid arousal the entire time.

All in all, we had a blast. Especially Jake who'd managed to pick up a pair of redhead twins (seriously!) who were taking turns fellating him in the back seat on the thankfully short ride home.

Back at the condo, and still in our outfits, we did a couple rounds of shots before Jake and his belles retired to his room for some "hot girl on girl on girl lesbian action".

"Dressing him up like a Yoga girl seems to have doubled his pleasure" Claire noted after their door closed and giggles started. "Are you bummed you only get one girl for your first lesbian adventure?"

"I couldn't be happier" I said, cock rock hard from the combination of Claire's natural allure and the silk panties caressing my less than feminine and completely shaved bits.

In the bedroom, Claire kept up the fantasy. "That's it, you hot little bitch, suck my titties!"

After working her up, she pulled her yoga pants off, climbed on top of me and started grinding her pussy on my face. "That's it bitch, lick that pussy. Mmmm, nobody can lick cunt quite like a woman! Oh fuck yeah!"

While she was naked, I was still in the full yoga outfit and pouring precum into the soft silkies.

"Oh that's fucking good, fuck yeah. God I'm close!" She was squeezing my head with her thighs and I was in heaven. "Fuck yeah, fuck yeah, oh fuck I need a cock to come, I need a cock bad baby." Thank god!

She then leapt off me and dashed to the closet. Where are you going? She came out holding a big and very realistic dildo. "There you are" she said to it, licking the tip. Hey now, what about me? And where did THAT come from? She climbed back on top of me and began working the big dildo into her sopping wet hot cunny. "Lick my clitty Bitch, lick my clitty while I get fucked!" Kinky, but I'm in!

She slid the massive cock all the way inside her, with me licking her clitty like a man possessed, as she began to shake and moan. "Oh fuck yeah! Oh fuck yeah!" she began repeating, louder and louder as she approached climax, her voice joining the chorus from the very vocal twins in the room down the hall.

Her body began convulsing with pleasure, easily the most powerful orgasm I'd ever seen her or any other woman have. Her pussy was flooding with pleasure juices as she came, making fantastic and raunchy noises as she plunged the dildo in and out of her hot cunt.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" she screamed.

At long last, she came down, still shuddering with the cock buried balls deep inside her. She slowly pulled the dildo out of her, pinned my hands down and centered my mouth on her now gaping fuck hole. "Suck that cum out of me, my beautiful little bitch!" I licked her juices and pretend cum as commanded. She tasted fantastic.

"Oh, yes, that's it, drink all of that hot sperm!" Just pussy juice, but whatever. While I went to town on her sex, she was clearly winding back up again. Thank the gods because I was now in desperate need of relief!

She gently rolled off me and began flicking her tongue across the tip of the soaking lifelike dildo. She sat up on her knees, legs spread and pussy dripping as she continued 'teasing' that big cock. "Sit up, my little bitch, and watch how it's done" she commanded. I complied and as I did so my cock poked out from the top of the yoga pants. "Mmm" she said as she swirled her tongue around the tip. "Tastes like sweet juicy pussy."

I reflexively licked my lips at the thought of her sweet juices. Uh oh. She'd seen my reaction and misunderstood. Or did she? I was so worked up at this point that all bets were off.

"You want some too?" she asked. "Does my little bitch want some hot pussy drenched cock?" Before I could protest she'd shoved the tip into my mouth. I love the taste of her pussy! was my first thought, surprisingly. "That's it, my little lesbo bitch. Cock isn't so bad for a lesbo so long as it tastes like pussy is it?" Clearly not.

"Ooh, what's going on down there?" she asked, spying my cock peeking out from my yoga pants as she slid the pussy soaked dildo deeper into my mouth. I realized I'd begun rubbing the exposed tip of my cock. "My oh my, what a big clitty you have, little bitch! Keep rubbing it baby, that's it! Rub that clitty while my little lesbian tastes her first pussy flavored cock." She began to more forcefully plunge the dildo into my now willing mouth. I was so desperate for relief I was actually playing along!

"That clitty's so big, we need to take your hot pants off so you can get at all of it, don't we my little bitch."

I moaned affirmatively.

Holding the cock firmly in my mouth, Claire shifted and began pulling the pants off my butt one handed. She wasn't getting very far, the tight yoga pants weren't complying.

"Your cute bubble butt just won't let go of these hot pants, will they?" she asked as she began massaging my partially exposed butt cheek. "Here, give me a hand" she directed as she placed my hand on the dildo and instructed me to keep pumping it into my now clearly willing mouth.

Now with both hands, Claire pulled my pants down to my knees, exposing my cock. "There you go little bitch, now you can reach all of that gorgeous big clitty!"

I began stroking my cock as she shifted back to her knees and looked me lustfully in the eyes. She reached out and wrapped her hand around mine holding the pussy flavored dildo. "That's it baby, show it a good time." She pushed it in half way, artfully close but not past the point of gag inducing depth.

"For a lesbian, you sure do like cock!" she said as she pumped the cock into my mouth, my hand now furiously pumping my member. She began kissing my cheek as she continued.

"That's it, little bitch, pleasure that cock! You pleasured me so very very well, now pleasure that cock!" she began kissing my cheek as she cooed encouragement. "But don't be greedy, little bitch, you can share" she said as she pulled the cock all the way out of my mouth and began lashing the tip with her tongue, inviting me to join her.

We lashed tongues and licked the play cock furiously as I approached orgasm. Her hand still covering mine on the dildo, she began alternating thrusts into her mouth, then mine.

"Earn it, earn that pleasure juice little bitch!" she coached. I sucked and pumped my member with abandon.

"You're getting greedy again!" she barked as she pulled the cock from my mouth, I couldn't help but resist at this point, so close to cumming now. She plunged the big cock balls deep down her throat. I nearly lost it at the pure carnal sight of it!

"It's ready, little bitch. It's ready" she said as she slid the cock back between my hungry lips. "Take the pleasure from it, drink up that pleasure juice, you've earned it!" Claire pulled my hand off the dildo and placed both of hers on it. My now free hand joined my other pleasuring my own cock, within seconds I was peaking.

"You're such a good little bitch, you've earned your reward! Drink that cum, little bitch!" Claire pumped and jerked the shaft of the dildo like a porn star blowing his load. "Drink it up, baby!" I exploded in the most intense orgasm of my life. I saw stars as jets of cum blasted against Claire's titties, neck and tummy.

"Holy fuck that's hot!" said a female voice at the door as I continued cumming and Claire continued pistoning the dildo into my mouth. I glanced over, delirious with pleasure, and saw a topless redhead standing at the door, mouth agape.

As I came down, she continued. "Sorry, thought this was the bathroom. Fucking hot though. Totally fucking hot!" as she closed the door.

"Yes, my little bitch, quite a show you put on there" Claire complemented as she rubbed the dildo in the cum spattered across her titties, neck and belly. "But a good little bitch cleans up, doesn't she?"

I didn't catch her meaning fast enough, in my post-orgasmic haze. Before I could make the connection, the cum covered dildo was plunging between my lips.

"Lick it clean, baby, be a good girl."

I can't really explain why I complied. I'd never tasted my own cum before. But regardless, my body's reaction was immediately obvious to the both of us. I was hard as blue steel again in seconds as I did as commanded, savoring every drop.

"What do we have here?" she teased. "You fucking love pleasure juices fresh from a cock, don't you little bitch?! And there I thought you were a full out lesbian!"

Claire climbed on top, pinned me down and gave me the fucking of my life as she kissed me, pressed my face against the now cooling pools of cum on her chest, and kissed me deeply again and again. We fucked with abandon and, a first ever, climaxed at the same time. I pumped what seemed like endless jets of cum deep inside her.

After we caught our breaths, she whispered into my ear: "you want more, don't you, you little cumslut bitch?" I moaned and she straddled my face. "Drink it, drink all that hot cum my little cumslut bitch!"

She'd unleashed something in me I had no idea existed: I loved being dominated. And as I reveled in my submission, I was quickly overcome with the desire to dominate. After drinking my fill, I lifted her off me, forced her onto all fours and fucked the daylights out of her. When we were done, we all but blacked out, completely sated.

Chapter 2 - Going Away

Over the next several weeks, I was anxious that Claire would bring up our Halloween adventure. I'm not gay, bi, nor even a crossdresser. It was just a Halloween play date, a one-time deal. As the days and then weeks passed without even so much as an oblique mention of our alcohol fueled holiday adventure, I began to relax. It was fun and done.

Whew!

As the winter break approached, Claire broke the news to me that she'd be spending three weeks with her folks in Germany for a big family reunion. Facing the holidays alone wasn't terribly appealing (my own folks died in a car wreck a few years back), but inviting myself to spend three weeks at an extended German-speaking family reunion was even less so. The only German I knew was a handful of phrases picked up from war movies and, terrified of marriage being only 21, I didn't like the idea of being "presented" as Claire's partner. So alone for the holidays I would be.

The night before she left for Europe, she lit candles, opened a bottle of sauterne wine, and put on a very sexy negligée (not that a co-ed, especially one as hot as her, needed anything to turn a guy on!) We began all romantic like, but as it heated up she got on top and began really going at it.

"Fuck yeah, fuck me baby!" she began repeating, always the vocal one. She then began caressing my lips with her index finger, then slipped it into my mouth. "That's it, baby, suck me." Sure, why not! I was getting close to orgasm and would do pretty much anything she wanted at this point. Her grinding got much more forceful as I complied.

"Mmm, that's it baby, suck me. Suck me good, little bitch!" So much for Halloween being fun and done, I thought.

Claire then kissed me deeply as she humped furiously, still on top. Breaking the kiss, she cooed "Oh baby, that's it. Yes, like that" and began kissing and sucking my neck.

"Sometimes, baby..."

She didn't finish her sentence, still fucking away. After a long pause, she looked at me and saw my curiosity. "Sometimes, I wish I could fuck you."

"You are, so fucking good too!"

"No, baby, like really fuck you." She closed her legs, with me still inside her, then spread my legs and pulled them forwards and upwards. With me now spread like a woman in missionary position and her on top like a man, amazon-style, she began pistoning down on my cock on top like a man would. "Oh, fuck yeah!" she screamed, pounding mercilessly. "Take it, little bitch, take my big cock!" Kinky, but god it feels good!

"Tell me what you want!" she begged.

"Fuck me!" I replied. She slapped me across the face!

"Tell me what you want!" she demanded.

"Fuck me!" I begged.

"And?!"

My mind raced and my cheek smarted, what the fuck did she want me to say?

Smack! Again she hit me. Think quick!

"Fuck me, baby. Cum for me!" I begged. She pounded harder, at least I was getting closer.

"Where, baby? Where do you want me to cum?" she asked. Ahhh!

"Inside me. Cum inside me!" I begged. She responded as if I'd told her she'd won the lottery, a pure look of ecstasy. Bingo!

"And fill you with my hot cum? Is that what you want little bitch?" she added.

"Yes! Pump that hot cum in me, fill me with your pleasure!" I replied channeling her words from our Halloween adventure, about to explode inside her hot and now pulsing cunny.

"Fuck yes!" she began repeating, slamming her pussy into me with full force as she came and I joined her.

After she came down and we were snuggling for a while, she whispered in my ear "that was fucking hot, baby. I always wanted to fuck you like that."

I had no response to that, other than I enjoyed it too. So I stayed silent and snuggled her tightly.

Still breathing heavily, she added "I'm going to miss you. I mean, REALLY miss you."

"Me too, baby."

"Oh, good..." she replied, still forming the words for what she actually wanted to say.

"You'll take care of my stuff while I'm gone, won't you?"

"Of course" I answered.

"Not let any sluts wear my clothes?"

She did so like her clothes!

"No sluts wearing your clothes, check."

The sparkle in her eye told me to brace myself.

"Well, I mean, except for you, my little bitch. You could, if you wanted to." She looked away as she said that last bit. "You know, if you wanted to practice being my good little bitch while I'm gone." She closed her eyes, clearly not expecting a response from me, and drifted to sleep.

Chapter 3 - Home Alone

Claire was gone before I awoke, never much one for goodbyes, and I was home alone. Luckily, I still had one final exam left two days from then so I had something to focus on and take my mind off her absence. Thing was, as morning turned to afternoon, my apartment began to vibrate from the kegs being rolled across the wooden deck that served as our common area walkway. It was going to be one heck of a party from the sound of all the booze rolling in.

Finally unable to concentrate, and really missing Claire, I decided to check out her stuff in the closet. Not looking for anything in particular, just browsing. Normally I wouldn't ever do this, and hadn't since the day she moved in. But she did kind of give me permission. I could, if I wanted to, she'd said. Wear her clothes, sure, but I'd have to look and choose first right? I had no intention of wearing anything, but permission and curiosity led the way.

In the closet, I opened her top drawer, presumably where she kept her wide assortment of panties. On top of her panties (I was right), was an envelope. I was startled when I saw what was written on the envelope in ultra-feminine loopy handwriting: "To my Good Little Bitch". I opened it and pulled the pink card out and opened it. It read:

"Yay!!" The dots on the exclamation points were little hearts.

"All alone and what's a good little bitch to do? Private fashion show of course!

I've laid out a few things to get you started. Feel free to explore more, and, if you like, I've included OUR friend for your private playtime.

Enjoy! XOXO,

Claire"

My heart was racing. I felt like I'd been caught with my hand in the cookie jar, actually worse, a girls panty drawer. Catching my breath, I looked back into the drawer and saw she'd laid out a neatly folded mini skirt. I picked it up and underneath was another note atop lycra workout panties. The note read:

"Good Little Bitch,

Wear these to hide your less than feminine bits.

Have fun!!"

Underneath the panties was a sexy shirt to match the mini skirt with another note that read:

"Don't forget the makeup! A Good Little Bitch is always presentable. Do it just like I showed you, not too much! Good gurl."

How did she know I'd look in here? I wondered. Underneath the shirt were little bobby socks, cute shoes (her best matching sneakers), and the dildo from Halloween with a post-it note attached which read: "Kiss me quick!"