Good Little Bitch Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave turned and, recognizing his roommate, smiled. He turned back towards me, cum dripping down my chin, and asked "would you like another hypothermic patient?"

I looked at his roommate, the one from outside, and smiled approvingly. His cock was already at full mast despite his balls being high and tight and his skin covered with goose bumps. Clearly he'd been dunked shortly after we headed upstairs.

Perhaps it was having witnessed our debauchery, or just that he wasn't anywhere near as gentlemanly, but Dave's roommate practically dove in upon seeing my smile of approval.

Taking over where Dave had left off, he grasped my skull and fucked me rabidly.

Thing was, he was much bigger than Jake or Dave. I nearly gagged on his first thrust.

Reflexively, I grasped the base of his cock with my hand to limit how much of his thick-and-long manhood he could shove in me. With my other hand, I clasped his balls.

Too bad, he won't last long. I lamented, feeling his balls cinch up in preparation for blastoff.

"Holy fuck, holy fuck!" he said, astonished. "She really knows how to blow!"

I'm pretty sure Dave could see me smile around his buddy's cock upon hearing that.

Such a good little bitch! You're the life of the fucking party! I imagined Claire saying.

And then it happened. Dave's roommate shot the most tremendous load of cum. He was like a porn god, it came out with such force. I nearly gagged from just the first shot it was so much.

Recognizing my "all filled up" state, he pulled his pulsing member from my mouth and proceeded to pump load after load across my face and neck like he was painting a fucking Jackson Pollock.

Such a big reward for my good little bitch! I imagined Claire complimenting me.

I licked my lips for maximum effect, which Dave's roommate definitely enjoyed seeing as his orgasm subsided.

I glanced around to see where Dave was, but didn't see him. But I could hear him, in the shower. His roommate offered me a hand. Accepting, he pulled me up and held me for a moment as I steadied myself. My knees were weak and wobbly, not from kneeling but from the flood of endorphins that pulsed through my veins. My cock strained against the workout panties, in desperate need of relief.

Dave's roommate leaned forward to kiss me on the cheek. I graciously accepted and was surprised when he continued kissing down my neck to where the now cooling spurts of cum clung to my sweltering skin. He began kissing and licking the cum, his cum, from my neck. Then my cheek. Then he kissed me, twirling his cum covered tongue against mine.

Whoa! What's a gurl to do?

Then I felt his hand against my crotch. So focused on the shock of being kissed by a dude, I hadn't even noticed he was reaching up my skirt! I froze in panic as there was absolutely no hiding what filled his palm through those panties.

In most places, this sort of surprise can get a gurl killed. In Texas the lawmen will likely decline to press charges because "that boy needed killing" for this sort of thing: justifiable homicide.

I braced for the worst as his eyes popped wide, cartoon-like, upon copping that feel. But rather than anger, his tongue swirled against mine with renewed and incredible passion.

He broke the kiss and glanced over towards the shower while gently massaging my cock and balls through my panties. Through the open bathroom door we could see Dave's arm reaching out to grab the shampoo on the counter. The moment Dave touched the bottle, signaling we had a few minutes, Dave's roommate swiftly pulled my panties down and dropped to his knees.

"Please be quick, I really need this!" he begged me.

I'm not usually one for a quickie, but he did have a point. And I desperately needed an ally until I could get back inside my apartment. And even more desperately, I needed to cum!

He pulled me into his mouth, sucking with abandon. He needed my pleasure juice as badly as I'd needed him, and as badly as I now needed to give to him. Within just a couple of minutes, he got his reward as I pumped wave after juicy wave into his mouth.

As soon as the last pulse ended, he popped up and pulled my panties to their upright and locked position.

Dave's roommate then patted my package gently and said: "That was the best surprise ever! I made a wish and there it was!" I blushed with pride as Dave exited the shower. Perfect timing!

As Dave wrapped a towel around his waist he declared "Best. Blowjob. Ever!"

"Hell yeah!" his roommate replied, winking at me with a wry smile. I guess he'd enjoyed giving as much as receiving. I giggled, thinking about how to a cocksucker like me, like Dave's roommate AND I actually, giving and receiving can be used interchangeably for either blower or blowee.

"You should be proud of yourself" Dave said, replying to my giggle. "You got skills, girl!" Dave turned to go back into the bathroom.

"Definitely a great surprise" his roommate added, glancing down at my crotch as he reached for my hand. He eyed the front door, inviting me to join him outside.

"I was hoping we wouldn't just blow each other off" he added. Funny too! "I'm Ben."

"Chrissy" I replied in my best feminine voice possible, realizing, as I spoke, that was the first word I'd said all night.

"Night is still young, you game for some real fun?"

Ben, you have no idea!

I bit my lower lip smiling. "Definitely!"

*****

Postscript: Crissy's night is still young. If you'd like to hear all about it, your vote is the best way to tell me you want more. -BvC

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
20 Comments
GECuckGECuckabout 1 year ago

Super hot story. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Nothing as hot as getting dressed up in one of my slut outfits and going for a drive with one in particular of my boyfriends as he loves sharing me and watching me with other men draining their cocks into my mouth or pussy. Taking me to parks or laybys where men go for relief and dont care if its a female or a male or a slut transvestite like me who takes their cumload. I started dressing when i was 12 in my sisters things and loved it and had my first fucking when i was 14 on my bed in my sisters uniform and a friend fucking my ass off me. Ever since that i have craved more and more cock and often at night would sneak out with a bag of girls clothes go to parks and get dressed and go to toilets to suck cocks and have my ass fucked. Nothing as hot as bending over to suck a guy and find another guiding his erection into my girly bum wanting to empty his spunk into me. Im Paula in the UK

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice story & outcome, I'm' called Rachel & I got dressed as a woman out of curiosity at 1st & fortunately for me I realized I preferred wearing miniskirts & high heels, as it brought out my feminine thoughts & traits, I always knew I was different to the other boys at school because I didn't like football & I tended to sit with the girls in class & because of that I'd get the piss taken out of me in the showers because I had a real small cock & I'd get told I should be a girl, mind you they had a point as it's only about 3" when it's hard, but now its handy as it tucks away easily in my knickers & now I just love the thrill of taking a long hot bath & shaving my whole body, then doing my makeup & hair which I have now grown long, much easier & safer than a wig, I always wear lace top stockings & suspender belt with matching bra & knickers, then after putting on a minidress & then stepping into my 4" cum fuck me stilettos I grab my handbag & head off in my car to where ever it takes me, sometimes I have a wander about town, WOW do I get a buzz from hearing the sexy clatter of my high heels & the sensuous aroma of my perfume, I just love seeing myself in shop windows or seeing other people's reactions as we pass in the street usually exchanging smiles or a "hi there" & then sometimes I go for a drink meeting up with friends or my boyfriend , I love been chatted up by guys new to me but most of them realise I'm a guy dressed up & we part harmlessly, but i do get the odd 1 that doesn't, I once actually gave a straight guy a blow job in the gents as he wouldn't leave me alone so I just grabbed his hand & lead him off, it was rather funny really as I heard his friends give him a big cheer as he went back in the bar whilst I redid my lipstick in the ladies, Usually at the end of the night I get taken home by my boyfriend, I feel thrilled to bits walking hand in hand back to his place knowing full well I'm going to get more than coffee, stopping occasionally for a snog, he's 18st- 6ft 3" & very muscular & he has lovely straight thick cock about 10" long n boy can he use it & make me feel I am the woman I know I should be & I'm 9 1/2 st 5ft 10" in my high heels & been held in his strong arms whilst we are kissing I love about been a woman as it's such an intimate moment. incidentally my boyfriend doesn't mind me doing other guys sexual favours as he knows I LOVE COCK, anyhow by morning we are both exhausted as he's fucked me that many times we've lost count, that's what Ilike about him he usually hard again very soon, the next morning we have shower together & whilst I'm making myself look presentably he makes the coffee, then he walks me back to my car, I never put the car in the garage straight away as I have nosey neighbours & I like to see how many curtains are twitching as I walk up the driveway, I sometimes I'll give them a cheeky little wave & a big smile & they dash out of sight with disgusted look on their face as they know I've been out all-night been fucked silly,

Anyhow once in a whilst my boyfriend drives me to a seedy layby in the middle of nowhere as I meet up with 2 other girls like me & about a dozen or so guys, & I usually end up been fucked by at least 6 guys, sucking most of their cocks or wanking them off in my face & swallowing loads of cum, I just love been spit roasted during the day but sometimes it's at night, then before we drive home my boyfriend gives me a right good fucking over his car bonnet before driving me home

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
New Sissy

How i do in joy cross dressing the feel of nylon on my leggs and silk on my body. But now i found i in joy taking cocks in my ass and mouth.I never seen my self down on my knees sucking a strange mans cock.More over swallowing his cum.But how i do in joy sucking and now mastering the art of deep throat a hard cock.Just last night i found my self bent over a bench taking a monster cock deep in my ass for the first time filling my ass with two loads of cum.As the night went on more cocks found their way in to my ass and down my throat filling bothhends with cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More PLEASE....HOTTT🔥💋🔥

BvC, definitely more please??? This is one hot thread. Got this Pantyboi extremely excited and enthralled in my cute panties👙💦💋. Crissy will be in some dry PANTIES....for MORE......Ohhhhhh Myyyyy....YESSSS!!!

SissyCrissy6245............xoxoxo

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Party Slut Never fall asleep at parties!in Transgender & Crossdressers
A Slut is Born Young man forced to be a womanin Transgender & Crossdressers
A Harmless Favor A young wife assists her young husband to become a sissy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Babysitter Babysitter guy becomes babysitter girl.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Drink or Dare A drinking game with new friends changes everything.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories