Good Little Bitch Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can't really explain my reaction but to say that it was a combination of being rock hard from the naughtiness of peeking in her panty drawer, overcome with the thoughtfulness of this whole setup, and missing her terribly. Regardless of the reason, and without thinking, I picked up our toy friend and kissed the tip.

"Yes baby" I said as I kissed it again.

"Just the tip" I imagined her coaxing. I complied.

"Tease it, my little bitch. Lick the tip. Taste the precum, make it hard!" I did as I imagined she instructed. Then I put it gently down in the drawer. "Fucking sissy" I scolded myself.

Now chastened, I continued examining things out of simple curiosity.

"How does she expect me to wear her shoes?" I said aloud to myself. I picked one up and noticed it was clean, like brand new clean. I looked at the shoe's tongue and saw the shoe size: 9 ½. "Her feet are that big?" I wondered aloud. I looked around and spotted another pair of sneakers, neatly placed against the closet wall with so many other pairs, and checked the size. 7 ½. "She didn't!"

I dropped a shoe from her panty drawer on the floor and slid my foot in. It fit perfectly, although I wore a size 8. "Duh" I said as I looked at the other in the pair and noticed it said "Women's 9 ½ ". She actually bought these especially for me. I marveled. She must've spent $80 on the possibility that I might look in her panty drawer while she was gone?

Suddenly, I felt both exposed and guilty. Exposed for being so predictable (how did she know I'd look in there?) and guilty that she'd spent so much time and money only for me to do a looky-loo.

Well, I suppose I should. I told myself. Seeing's how she did all this for me. Fuck all, I was justifying going through with her little private dress up fantasy. But even as I protested, I was carrying the stuff and laying it on the bed.

Why not. It's just me. Nobody will ever know.

I tried on the whole getup. Fit perfectly, even the padded bra. Okay, I knew that would fit from Halloween. But still.

I walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirror nervously. Pretty cute, I had to admit. Although my face was not very masculine (Claire called it metrosexual, whatever that means), it definitely could use some makeup. I opened up her makeup drawer and saw yet another note:

"Good Little Bitch,

You look soooo cute! But take a bath before doing your makeup. I've left candles out for you."

I looked around and noticed she certainly had.

"And razors. A Good Little Bitch is always clean shaven. Everywhere!" the note continued.

Oh what the hell.

Chapter 4 - Mistaken Identity

Now bathed and all my bits and parts entirely clean shaven and smooth, made up, dressed up and sexy, I looked in the mirror.

Damn, I'd fuck me!

Well, except for my haircut, I was distilled hotness. I opened the big bottom drawer and sure enough, there was a long blonde wig for me, complete with note on top: "Now you're ready! Have fun!" it said.

I put it on, took a bit to get it just right, and checked out the results. My cock responded like a 15 year old upon seeing his first nudie pic. Totally fuckable!

I trotted into the closet, put on the bobby socks and shoes, and...

I paused.

"All dressed up and no one to blow!" I imagined Claire taunting.

Oh, fuck it. I opened Claire's panty drawer and took the dildo out. Hot cock, sexy little bitch! I kneeled before it, reflexively, and started kissing the tip. I noticed the dildo had a kind of suction cup on its base. Yes, you know exactly what I was thinking!

I looked around the room for a suitable mounting point. I tried the bedpost, but it wouldn't stick. I tried affixing it to the drawers to the same effect. The mirror! I stuck it to the mirror, waist height, and then realized the bathroom was too small to kneel down before it.

Damn.

I walked into the living room and was surprised how dark it had gotten. I flipped on the light and immediately realized the blinds were open to the common quad out front and flipped them closed. I walked over to the side window and closed those blinds, and then walked towards the front door to flip the lights back on and nearly had a heart attack when the door lock started turning.

FUUUUCK!

As the door opened, I realized I was still holding the dildo in my left hand. I was busted to be sure. I tossed the dildo behind the couch just as the door swung wide open. Jake walked in cursing under his breath, his road trip must've been scrapped.

"Bitch, fucking bitch" he slurred as he dragged his bag in behind him, clearly drunk. He hadn't seen me yet and I hoped he wouldn't. I stood frozen just a few steps to his right.

Jake took a deep breath through his nose and perked up. I realized the house was filled with the smell of scented candles, girl shampoo and conditioner.

Jake scanned the room and spotted me. A broad smile emerged like I've never seen him flash before.

"Hey, gorgeous!" he slurred. "You're fucking hot!"

In a panic, I headed for the door, which he closed well before I got to it.

"Don't leave so soon, hotness!"

I froze.

"All I said to her was, hey, it's a long drive. Why the long face? She's like, leave me alone, you're drunk. And I'm like, no, ok maybe. But I'm really horny and you look like you could use a nice hard cock to suck on."

In the car, with his friends?

"She's like, nuh-uh. Not here, not now, no way. But I'm like rock hard, so I pull it out." He opened his pants and pulled out his very hard cock. His shorts are soaked with precum.

"C'mon baby, just a little sucky sucky I say." He started pumping his cock. "And she's like, pull over goddamit! And they throw me the fuck out, didn't even have a chance to put old happy away first!" he waved his member for effect.

What the fuck do I do now?

"So don't leave now. I can't have two hot chicks bail on me in one night." He leered at me up and down. "Especially you. You're waaaay hotter!" He reached out and groped my ass with his free hand. I began to shake a bit, nervously.

"Please, suck my cock hotness. I'm so fucking horny!" I remained frozen, eyes wide and affixed to his dripping cock.

"Please!" he begged. His free hand moved to my shoulder, pressing me down. Now shaking with fear, my knees quaking, I put up little resistance.

Oh, fuck...

I slumped to my knees before him and he shoved his 5" cock balls deep in a single go.

Thank the gods he's not as big as Claire and my "friend"!

He grabbed the back of my head and began thrusting wildly into my now willing mouth.

"Fuck yeah, you suck as good as you look!"

He's a dick, but he does know how to compliment a girl.

It only took a few thrusts before I was totally committed, and wanting it much to my surprise. He fucking took me, fucked my mouth with a desperate need. The taste of precum was enveloping my every taste bud, and I wasn't just willing, I was loving it!

And his length! Unlike our toy "friend", he was the perfect size for a face fuck, stopping just short of triggering my gag reflex.

If I am going to gag, it's going to be taking his pleasure! I thought, now clearly channeling Claire's vocabulary.

He was a man possessed with carnal need, face fucking me in a frenzy. It didn't take long before I got my reward! He pumped jet after jet of hot cum into me, so much that I struggled to swallow it as fast as it came (I didn't want to muss my makeup given how I presumed I'd be walked out afterwards). And his moans of joy, OMG. I'd heard him cum lots of times with his girlfriends but never quite like this.

"Fuuuuuck!" he yelled as a long finale. "God damn, I needed that! Thanks, hotness!"

He zipped up and showed me the door.

"Cum back for more anytime!" he said as he closed the door behind me.

As I licked my lips to remove any evidence of the deed, I took stock of my situation: no keys, no wallet and, the fucking door's locked.

Fuck me!

At least he didn't recognize me, so I had that going for me.

Chapter 5 - A Party and Nowhere to Go

Outside, the music and apartment block party ramping up was unmistakable. I looked around wondering what I should do next. I considered walking around back and checking if my window was unlocked. But then, Jake would definitely hear me and I'd be exposed, as it were. Better to mull about and hope the drunk horny bastard falls asleep quickly, or goes out to join the festivities.

But staying outside had its own problems. I couldn't just sit here. And walk around? I'd never practiced walking like a girl, ever. I sat on the bench abutting the center flower and tree box and tried to recall how women walked differently from men. A group walked by towards the pool area and, as they past, I watched the co-eds carefully.

One of them spied me watching her and winked.

Am I passable or does she share Claire's fetish? I wondered.

"Lesbian or bi?" I heard someone ask. I turned to look and saw two guys heading for the pool area. I almost answered before realizing another major problem: my voice. So I smiled back as girlishly as I could muster with an "I haven't decided yet" look.

"If it's bi, look us up later if you'd like to play" said the short but well-muscled guy in the tank top. I liked his approach: a polite no pressure open invitation. Cute.

Did I just think that? That he was cute?

Tonight had gone terribly wrong, I lamented. Boredom had led to a little dress up, then to my knees sucking my first cock dressed in a cute little mini skirt.

Would Claire approve of the goings on, I wondered? Yeah, take it little bitch, take that fucking cock. Work it, earn that liquid pleasure! I heard her say in my mind. No question, she'd be totally into it.

As I pondered, I noticed that my legs were crossed, free foot rocking back and forth. Very lady like.

I guess the clothes do make the man. Or lady.

Three more guys approached, one holding a big bottle of vodka, and were in a heated conversation about football. As they passed, the jock speaking stopped dead in his tracks when he saw me.

"It's baby, ain't it?" he asked.

Does that actually work for you? I wondered. I nodded no, politely.

"Dude, I told you that was a stupid line" his friend scolded.

"Fuck off, it's a great line, isn't it gorgeous?"

Again, I nodded no.

"Well, maybe not so much for seriously hot chicks" he consoled himself. "But tonight, I can settle."

I laughed, trying my best to make it girly as it came out.

"Got a friend?" he asked.

Before I could respond, one of his buddies replied "Hot chicks only hang with hot chicks. Don't you know anything?" He pulled his jock friend towards the pool. "You need a skank tonight dude if you're gonna get lucky with lines like It's baby ain't it!"

They're sweet. I thought.

I was, at least, feeling better about my predicament. So many compliments in just a few minutes will do that to a girl, I suppose. A girl. Right.

I stood up to try my walk when one of the jock's friends spun around.

"Hey, we didn't offer you a drink. Want some?"

Yes! I walked my first sexy walk, one foot directly in front of the other, hips swaying, and took a long swig.

"He likes the hot quiet type, look out" cautioned the jock. I smiled thanks in response and turned back towards the bench near my apartment.

When I sat, I chose a neighboring bench, with my back to the oncoming partygoers, to think. How long should I mill about before trying my bedroom window? Perhaps I need another drink, or three?

But what if Jake comes out to join the party?

I definitely shouldn't be right here, kinda stalky.

I decided to join the party by the pool in search for a solid drink. Best to mingle, silently.

Despite the still somewhat early hour, the revelers were on fire. Something about finals week does that to people. As I mingled, the dudes checked me out. The ones with girlfriends did too, although a tad more clandestinely. The girls, though, surprised me. They looked at me like I've never been looked at before. They noted my matching shoes (thanks Claire!), top, the whole shebang. Some gave flirty looks, some shot the 'Bitch!' look, but mostly they looked at me like they wanted to 'do' me. I was loving it!

I found the makeshift bar, which had kegs and boxed wine. High-class college shit. The guys all let me jump the line, wordlessly, like the parting of waters. I grabbed a plastic cup and initially reached for the keg but thought twice. Little bitches drink wine, Claire would've said. I poured it full and took my best girly sip and slipped back through the parted guys back towards the pool.

What does a girl do at the pool? I wondered. Scanning around, I saw several lazing about on the reclining sun chairs discreetly checking out the guys. Bingo! The goal is to be silent and lovely.

I daintily lay down on a chair, crossed my legs at the ankles, calves closed, and surveyed the party as I sipped my wine. The music thumped and the voices all melded into an incomprehensible cacophony.

As I people watched, I noticed the "Is she lesbian or bi" guys from earlier. The handsome guy in the tank top was getting some lip from the crass "it's baby ain't it?" jock near the pool. There was no way to tell what they were saying, but the jock was beginning to push the nice guy in the tank top. This wasn't going to end well.

Sure enough, when the tank top guy's friend shouted something at the jock, the jock shoved the tank top guy into the pool. The crowd cheered. It being December, even here in Texas the water had to have been very cold. Tank top guy swam to the stairs at the other end, my end, and climbed out. His friend dashed through the crowd and looked over at me.

Huh?

I looked back at him curiously and he pointed at me and then through me. I turned around and saw the towel box.

Ah, of course, a towel.

I got up, snagged a towel and met them on the walkway back towards my apartment. I handed the wet and now shivering tank top guy the towel.

"Th-thanks" he shivered.

"Catch ya later Dave!" his friend said as he headed back to the party.

"Wa-walk me up?" Dave the tank top guy asked me.

Oh, why the hell not.

"We were fighting over ya-you" he stammered, shivering, as we walked up the steps.

Seriously?

"He's a di-dick."

I nodded affirmatively as we reached his door. He had trouble pulling his keys out of his wet pants, but finally managed to extract them and open the lock. As we entered he asked "sh-shower pl-lease".

His apartment was simply an inverted version of mine and thankfully just as clean. I walked to the shower and turned it on, adjusting the temp as the heat finally cranked up. I turned and walked into his bedroom as he pulled his tank top off. His pants and shorts were already off. As his shirt suggested, he had an impressive six pack of abs under there.

"Oh, shit!" he exclaimed as he saw me checking him out. "No no no..." he stammered as he tossed the wet shirt and covered his manly bits with his hands. "It was really cold in the pool. Really, really cold!"

He was super embarrassed, and very cute.

I sauntered towards him and as I did I lifted my index finger to my lips and whispered "shh". He was shivering, wet, and completely unsure of what to do next. So I did it for him.

I gently caressed his hands that were covering his manly bits, eventually reaching around the edges to gently pull them away from the (cold) treasures that lay beneath.

"Really c-cold. It get's bigger. Promise" he shivered pleadingly.

I began caressing his nearly blue and very shrunken cock and balls with my warm hands. He cooed at the touch.

"Pr-romise" he said again, now a near whisper.

I let my fingers do the walking, and sure enough, his promise was realized soon enough. His cock quickly grew and warmed as I continued my ministrations.

"Mmm" I said, encouragingly licking my lips. His hands began to explore the curves of my bubble butt under my mini skirt and his shivers diminished. I looked down, admiring his quickly growing member and bit my lip as I looked back up into his eyes.

"God, yes!" he said.

Unlike Jake, Dave was a gentleman. And I rewarded his good behavior. First cupping his balls, which were tucked tightly to his core from the cold, I began to caress his quickly warming and growing cock. He moaned with pleasure, it was honestly inspirational.

Kneeling before him, I took his cock gently between my lips swirling my tongue around the pronounced mushroom tip before slipping the first inch in. I was quickly rewarded with the taste of sweet precum. I began to gently kiss the shaft, dragging my lips across it as Claire so expertly did for me. It continued growing and, as I caressed his balls, they began to distend from their high cold-and-tight position.

I slipped my hands behind him, grabbing his icy-cold butt, and pulled him into me.

"Swallow him, little bitch!" Claire would've commanded. I complied, taking all of his cock balls deep in one go, swallowing as I did so to squelch my gag reflex. So that's how she does it! I was proud of my newfound skill, a technique I'd simply guessed by channeling a true cock master, Claire.

Dave shuddered with pleasure.

"Yes, oh my god, yes!" he whispered.

His shivering quickly subsided, replaced by desire and animal need. Dave began slowly pumping his cock into my hungry mouth. I signaled my approval by pulling him towards me more firmly with each stroke.

"So good, it feels so good!"

I pulled his butt into me as strongly as I could, slamming his cock into my mouth. He took the hint, placed his hands on my head, and began skull fucking me with abandon. I fucking loved it, submitting completely to his pleasure.

Working for my reward with every fiber of my being, I sucked his cock like a woman possessed. I wanted his pleasure. I needed his pleasure! I was desperate to feel his not yet fully erect and flaming hot cock pulse in my mouth, filling me with pulse after pulse of liquid reward. Good little bitch, that's a girl!

He became self-conscious of his aggressive pounding and tried to back off a bit. I wanted to pull off his cock and yell "Fuck my face, god dammit!" but luckily decided against it lest my voice betray the rock hard secret between my legs. So I made it clear, yanking him into me, that he had a complete green light to face fuck the daylights out of me. And did he ever!

He grasped my skull firmly and pounded his little bitch. And rather than being ashamed, I only wished that Claire was watching me. Her good little bitch sucking cock like an Olympian whore just like she'd taught me.

While Claire wasn't watching, somebody else was. With each partial withdrawal of Dave's rod, I could see someone standing near the bathroom behind him. I couldn't make out much, between the pounding and steam filling the room from the still running shower.

"I'm gonna cum!" Dave announced as if I even wanted a forewarning. I was going to suck every last drop he offered me!

"Arrgh!" Dave yelled, not unlike a pirate, as the first pulse of hot pleasure shot into my thirsty mouth. With each thrust and pulse of cum, he yelled anew. It was a second, and unexpected, reward for me. I knew I'd earned his pleasure, but his yells told me I'd given him a mind blowing orgasm.

I reached under my mini skirt to fondle myself as I swallowed one after another of his pulses of cum. I'd already nearly popped myself without anything but cock in my mouth for stimulation. I should dress like this more often!

As Dave finally came down, he said "That was fucking amazing! Easily the best blowjob ever!"

"Can I sh-share?" said a voice behind Dave.

Funny how the first thing I thought when I heard that was that the watcher wanted to share a cummy kiss!