All Comments on 'Good Morning Wood'

by LilianLeight

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great Story

I loved the story. As a woman I truly enjoyed reading a story from my point of view. The orgasms were so real I thought that I was having one. I truly enjoyed your comment about men being like a yo yo. It was so true and very funny. Please write more stories. I want to know if Lilly ever gets Jake in her bed!

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Good Read***

Looking forward to future stories from you. Thanks for sharing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow Great Story

You are a talented writer. Reading how a woman views men was refreshing. The blow job descriptions were so vivid I had to stop and jerk off. Hope to see more stories from you.

LilianLeightLilianLeightover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank You!

Thank you or as I would say in my native French - Merci Bien!

The romantic relationship between Jaques and Lilly was included in my first story - Good Morning Wood. I suspect it will continue for sometime as neither is ready, willing or able to admit that they love each other.

LilianLeightLilianLeightover 8 years agoAuthor
Naked Dancing with Lilly

I intended to say that my second story - Dancing Naked with Lilly - is about the love story of Jake and Lilly told about a year prior to this story.

Please read both to get a better idea of the two lovers.

I hope to write more stories about both of them and their unrequited love for each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous