Good Morning Wood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the waitress came with the check she said that people said the mousse was better than sex. Jake and I giggled. I thought to myself it is 1,000% better than the fucking I was getting from Jimmy. Even stale bread would be better than his morning quickies.

After lunch we found a bench overlooking the boardwalk and the lake. The question I had tried to avoid was finally asked.

"How are you Lilly?"

I stumbled a little at first and then explained I had a full-time job and modeled some and was taking a few classes. My hope I told him was to finish my degree by the time I was thirty.

He did not judge or criticize me. Just listened and nodded.

"Life is not a race, it is a journey," he said.

I smiled in gratitude.

"But you do not seem happy Lilly. The bags under your eyes make me worry you are not getting enough sleep. Are you having problems with your family? A boyfriend? With..."

Before he could finish I was crying and telling him everything. I told him Jimmy was not my first lover but the longest lasting one so far and the only one I had ever allowed to stay overnight.

As soon as I said that I wondered how Jake would respond. What if he wanted a virgin bride and I just blew my chances with him?

I proceeded to tell him everything as once I had started my troubles with Jimmy poured out like water going over Niagara Falls. I did my best to explain the fuck me games and that I enjoyed them in the beginning but not anymore. I explained the full range or roles - virgin, school girl, slut, good girl, bad girl, etc. - and said that there was only one that I had rejected.

My tears must have made my words seem unclear or confusing but Jake reached over and hugged me and said he loved me. I wanted to tear off our clothes and make love to him. But I stopped when I remembered we were friends without benefits not to mention we were sitting in a public park.

Jake pulled back from the embrace but continued to hold my hands.

"Lilly, you have to get out of this relationship now. It is not healthy for you!"

He described it as abusive and that it was not good for any woman especially for someone like me.

I knew he was right but had no idea how to dump Jimmy.

"But Jake he always wakes up in the morning with a morning wood and wants me..."

Jake started laughing so loud people stopped on the boardwalk and looked at us.

He took my hands and we walked in silence. He led us into the park and we found a quiet place near the water fountains to sit on the grass and talk.

"Lilly can I tell you a secret? Every guy wakes up in the morning with at least a partial erection. It has nothing to do with their desire for you because they are horny. They have a full bladder which makes them erect."

I was not sure if I should laugh or cry so I did both. I felt foolish for having thought Jimmy wanted me in the morning because he was so horny or that I was sexy and beautiful.

But then a light dawned in my head! I always went to the bathroom in the morning because the pressure of Jimmy's morning wood on my body was painful. It all made sense now.

Jake told me next time ask him to pee. If he is still erect a quickie may be required but 99% of the time he will be flaccid he said.

We talked some more and Jake pressed me to dump Jimmy as soon as I got home. He even offered to return with me to help me get out of the relationship but I said no that I would take care of it.

Walking back to the ferry, I was sure everyone was looking at us as if we were lovers who enjoyed a day in the park prior to a night of passionate love making. Alas, it was not to be.

Jake got me to the train station. He had picked up a sandwich and some fruit from a French bistro for my trip home.

He hugged me and kissed my checks.

"I want a text message no later than noon tomorrow that jimmy is history!"

I nodded my head and bordered the train home.

On the train my phone began to light up with text messages from Jimmy. He wanted to meet me at the train and spend the night with me. I texted that I was tired and had to be into work early. His texts arrived faster than I could read them much less respond.

I knew I had to tell him now that I did not want to ever see him again. Should I text or call him or meet him for breakfast?

L I am ready for you tonight baby.

I sent a text suggesting we talk in the morning but that made the tone of the text messages got angrier and angrier.

L why are you fuckin with me?

My phone began to ring. It was Jimmy. I answered and said I was on the train and would call him in the morning. He said he would meet me at the train. I said no. He hung up.

Men are so frustrating. I wanted to call him back but turned off my phone.

When I got off the train Jimmy was not there. I quickly found a cab to take me home.

Mrs. Gagnon my landlady was leaving when I arrived. We chatted for a few minutes and then I went upstairs to my apartment.

I turned on my phone but there were dozens of angry messages from Jimmy.

L if you fucked me I am going to FU

I decided to take a quick shower before going to bed. The water felt cool and refreshing. I put on my robe and combed my hair. As I left the bathroom I started to dance.

Suddenly I heard a noise and then arms grabbing me and pushing me onto the bed. I screamed and then I heard Jimmy's voice and felt something sharp pressing against my abdomen.

"You little fuckin bitch you broke up with me now I am going to fuck you!"

I tried to speak but the sobs and tears garbled my words. I was pushed on to the bed so hard my right arm and boob hurt.

"No, no Jimmy, no..."

I tried to get up but his weight held me down. I pulled my legs together but he pushed them apart and I felt his cock between my legs. My tears flowed faster as I struggled to stop him. As much as I wanted to stop him I knew I was only a nanosecond away from being raped on my own bed by an ex-boyfriend.

I resigned myself to that fate when Jimmy stopped with his cock pressed against my pussy lips. He told me to stop squirming as he did not want to hurt me.

My brain suddenly remembered this was the one role playing idea of Jimmy's I had rejected. What girl has a rape fantasy? Not me or any girl I know. We have nightmares about rape but not fantasies.

I took a deep breath and pulled my thoughts together. There had been a recent court case of a girl who was raped but had asked her attacker to wear a condom. I had told Jimmy I would do the same to prevent disease and pregnancy if it ever happened to me.

"OK I will stop fighting but you have to wear a condom."

I was unsure what he would say. But then, I felt his cock retreating a little. He mumbled that he did not have a condom.

"I have some in my night stand."

He got off of me and pulled me up and held my hands behind me as he walked me toward the night stand. He released my right hand but I could still feel the knife against me as I opened the drawer and looked for a condom. I found them and the pepper spray my Mom had given me when I moved into the apartment.

"If you let me go I will put the condom on for you Jimmy."

He loosened his grip on my left hand and set on my bed. I opened the condom and started to unroll the rubber on his shaft that I viewed now as a weapon. He started to moan and recline on the bed as my hand stroked him as I unrolled the latex on his cock.

I reached into the pocket of my robe now that I had two free hands. I took the top off the pepper spray. I waited as I finished unrolling the condom slowly.

"I think your cock is too big for the condom."

Jimmy laughed. I pulled the peeper spray form my pocket and sprayed his face. He screamed and cursed. I grabbed the knife and waved it at him.

"Get out of my house Jimmy."

I picked up my iPhone and dialed the police as I chased Jimmy's naked body toward my front door. As the police answered, Jimmy opened the door and fled down the stairs. I locked the door and explained to the police that someone had broken into my house and attempted to rape me.

I waited for the police and when they arrived my landlady, Mrs. Gagnon, came upstairs with them. I explained what happened. After they took the report they searched the apartment and found Jimmy's clothes with his ID. It was then that I realized that Jimmy was indeed naked when he ran away.

The police radios called in the information and they began to search for a naked man running around town.

They wanted me to go to the hospital to make sure I was OK and file a police report. I said I saw no reason to file a complaint or go with them. "I was not raped," I said.

The policewoman took me into my bedroom and closed the door. "He attacked you with a knife and almost raped you. Do you want him to come back and rape you? Or rape or murder a friend of yours?"

I could not disagree with her arguments and asked for a few minutes to get dressed.

Mrs. Gagnon called a locksmith to fix the locks as I left to go to the hospital.

Returning home, I picked up my new key from Mrs. Gagnon. I explained that Jimmy had been arrested and charged with assault and attempted rape.

She made me a cup of tea and we talked about how some boys were both dumb and dangerous. It was very reassuring to have a chance to talk with her but I was very tired and once I had finished the tea I excused myself and went upstairs. It was after 2 AM but it was Saturday and I could sleep in.

I sent a text to Jake: free at last Jimmy is history.

I cleaned up some of the mess from when I had chased Jimmy and then decided to take my third shower of the day.

As I walked to my bed I looked around to make sure no one was in my apartment. When I got to the bed I took off the robe and and spread my legs so I could look at my pussy in the mirror. Despite months of being badly fucked by Jimmy and almost raped tonight my pussy looked as fresh as bouquet of flowers.

As I looked at my pussy, I decided I needed to be more selective of which guys I let fuck me. The five boys who had fucked my pussy at that point in time were damn lucky to be allowed to enter paradise between my legs.

I love cock. I am good at sucking cock. I want as much cock as possible before I settle down and marry. Big cocks. Small cocks. Thick cocks. Thin cocks. I want them all. But just none attached to jerks like Jimmy who use me as a cheap piece of ass.

I thought about how nice it was to have seen Jake today. I wonder how his cock would feel in my mouth and pussy.

I turned out the light and pulled the sheets over my naked body. I closed my eyes but could not fall asleep as I kept thinking about Jake.

I closed my eyes and dreamed that Jake was making love to me.

I imagined Jake lightly kissing my lips and smothering my face with kisses as his hands and mouth moved to my perfect tits. He would know how to fondle and kiss them so that my nipples became hard red rose buds.

I felt his hands and lips as he kissed and licked his way toward my pussy. His fingers opened by lips and darted in an out like a mini-cock. His mouth began to kiss my clit and then he swallowed it in one suck. No one wonder guys love having their cock sucked. He sucked so hard it felt as if my clit would be pulled from my body.

Pleasure began to radiate throughout my body as he sucked my clit harder and harder.

My toes began to curl and my back arched and pleasure raced to and from my pink hot spot.

"Oh my God Jake fuck me now!"

12