Good Neighbor Sam Ch. 03 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary was happy that she had had sex, but she didn't doze off right away, and her mind drifted back to her talk with Suzi that morning, recalling how Suzi said that sex with her black lover, Sam, was incredible. Mary wondered whether she, herself, might be the kind of woman who could also enjoy that kind of sex.

The next day, Mary was very excited when she called Suzi to tell her that she had decided to meet Tyson. Mary gave Suzi the details and explained how her husband saw it as an opportunity to bring them all to worship.

Suzi giggled into the phone and said, "We'll be on our knees, worshipping all right. Worshipping their black cocks!"

"Slow down, Suzi!" Mary told her new friend. "I'm still not sure how far I want to take this. One step at a time. Baby steps!"

It's a date

Mary arrived at Suzi and Gil's townhouse wearing one of her long skirts and a button-up blouse. When Suzi suggested that Mary should have worn something a little sexier, Mary told Suzi she didn't have any short skirts or revealing blouses, and besides, her husband would have never let her leave the house "to witness the gospel" if she wore anything else.

"Well, at least let's let your hair down and put on a little make-up," Suzi said as she led Mary upstairs to her bathroom vanity. Suzi brushed out Mary's long blonde hair and applied just a touch of make-up to her beautiful face. She finished Mary off with a red lip gloss. When Mary saw her reflection in the mirror, she hardly recognized the attractive and alluring woman staring back at her. When the two women walked downstairs, on their way to meet the two black men waiting next door, they found that Suzi's husband Gil was in the living room.

"Hello Sister Mary. Good to see you again. You look great!" Gil said, using a title for the preacher's wife that some in the church had adopted as he gave her a friendly hug. "You could have knocked me over with a feather when Suzi told me that you two were double-dating at Sam's!"

"It's not a double-date or anything like that!" Mary stated resolutely as her face turned red. "I'm just going to meet Sam and Tyson. Like Pastor Joe always says, making new friends is never a bad thing."

"Okay, sure," Gil said, smiling. "Just remember, once you go black you never go back! Suzi is proof of that!"

"Gil, please!" Suzi almost shouted. "Stop it! You're embarrassing her. Now, I just fed Sammi so she should sleep for a while. If she wakes up, there's a bottle of breast milk in the fridge and you can call me if there's a problem. I've got my phone."

"We'll be fine here," Gil said. "Now you two have a nice time at Sam's." Suzi gave Gil a quick kiss and she and Mary walked out the door and strolled to the adjoining townhouse where Sam lived and where Tyson was staying.

Pleased to meet you?

Suzi opened Sam's door without knocking and she walked in, trailed by Mary. Sam told Mary he was glad she could come and when she reached out her hand to shake his, Sam gave her a hug instead. Tyson then gave Mary an even tighter hello hug. When Tyson smiled Mary noticed that he had a single gold tooth. To Mary the tooth was a little scary, but at the same time, it was wickedly sexy.

Sam took a step over to Suzi and the two embraced and shared a long and passionate kiss. Mary was taken aback, recalling how Suzi had just kissed her husband two minutes earlier. The vision of light-skinned Suzi entangling dark-skinned Sam was striking.

Directing his comment toward Suzi and Sam, Tyson smiled and said, "You're right. Mary is one fine looking bitch!"

Mary's mouth fell open at what she took as an insult. Suzi grinned and said, "You should say 'thank you', Mary. That was a compliment!"

Suzi and Sam sat down on the left side of the couch and Tyson seated himself at the right end. Mary would have felt more comfortable sitting in the nearby chair, but she felt obligated to sit next to Tyson, with Suzi on her other side. Suzi and Sam wasted no time and began making out. Mary wanted desperately to have a little conversation before making any physical contact with Tyson.

"So, Tyson, do you have a church?" Mary then laughed at herself and said, "I'm sorry. That's my standard opening line. I'm not too good at small talk otherwise and I'm pretty nervous right now."

"That's okay, Mary," Tyson said, flashing that tooth again with a friendly grin. He slipped his arm around her and rested his hand on her slender shoulder. "There's no need to be nervous. I won't bite you, I promise. Well, not right away, anyway!"

Mary noticed when Suzi leaned forward to pull her top off over head. She wore no bra and Sam immediately began to fondle her breasts. Tyson mentioned that he liked Suzi's Queen of Spades tattoo, looking for some reaction from Mary, but there wasn't any.

When Mary turned her head toward Tyson to make another feeble attempt at conversation, Tyson moved his head toward hers and kissed her lips.

Mary retracted and thought to herself "that's it. I've cheated on my husband!" The kiss had been exciting. Too exciting, really. Mary had been feeling light-headed and now her stomach was churning in knots. When Tyson pulled her closer and kissed her again Mary participated, allowing their mouths to stay connected, but when she felt Tyson's tongue pressing on her lips, trying to pry them apart, the sensory overload was too much. Mary leapt off the couch and ran to the bathroom. She made it just in time to throw up in the toilet. She stared at herself in the mirror as she wiped a bit of vomit off her mouth with a tissue. Mary felt humiliated to the core and thought to herself that she was being punished, physically, for her brief indiscretion. Walking briskly from the bathroom, Mary paused just long enough to say "I have to go" as she headed out the front door.

Just say no to sex

Mary arrived home and walked in, telling herself to look normal. Before glancing her way from his living room chair, Joe asked, "Well, how did it go with Gil and Suzi and their black neighbors?"

When Joe did look Mary's way he did a double-take. "Why is your hair down, and are you wearing red lipstick?!"

Mary surprised herself as she immediately concocted a reasonable cover story.

"Oh yeah, well Suzi is selling cosmetics part-time, Avon or Mary-Kay or something, and she insisted on giving me a little make-over before we started sharing 'the word'. I went along with it to make her happy but I didn't buy any makeup. I need to run up to the bathroom and wash my face."

As Mary plodded upstairs to the master bathroom she did some self-assessment. She had just told her husband an outright lie, and she had kissed another man. She thought to herself that she should feel more guilt, but if she was feeling anything, she was feeling horny.

Mary brushed her teeth and used mouthwash, then scrubbed the makeup off her face. She left her hair down. She then slipped into her cotton nightgown and went downstairs to seduce her husband. The idea of kissing him with lips that had just kissed a black man was devilishly appealing to her.

Mary walked over to Joe and sat in his lap and kissed him. Then she whispered, "Hey handsome, you know what I'm thinking?"

Joe responded with, "I have an idea, but Mary, we just did it three nights ago."

"I didn't know that there was a limit on making love," May whined.

Joe took a deep breath and then started a lengthy discourse. "I was going to talk to you in the car on Thursday. If you remember, we're going to a two-day conference of churches meeting and it's a five hour drive. At the conference, several of us men are going to make a pledge. You know, in some cultures and religions, leaders, especially religious leaders, take a solemn vow of celibacy. It helps them to clear their heads and concentrate on matters that are more important than sex. I'm going to participate."

Mary started rolling her eyes and shaking her head no. She did not like what she was hearing.

"Now hear me out, Mary," Joe said, seeing his wife's initial reaction. "I know it'll be an adjustment for you too but one of the wives is planning a really exciting break-out session, just for the women, and she's going to talk about some bible verses and faith-based activities that will help to make this a fulfilling experience for you too."

"It's bull!" Mary shouted angrily. It's pure bull you-know-what!" Mary fought the urge to say "shit" and then she continued. "I don't like it! It's not natural. It goes against God and Mother Nature and I won't have any part of it. And I'm not going to the stupid, darned conference!"

Joe became stern and assertive. "You're my wife and I'm telling you that you are going!"

"If I go," Mary fired back, "you'll wish that I hadn't because I will stand up in the middle of the conference - I swear I will - and I'll tell everyone there that it's bull shit!"

"Mary!" Joe exclaimed.

Mary shouted at Joe's face, "I'm not going. That's final, and I think you're making a big mistake, Joe!"

"Okay, don't go!" Joe conceded, "But you'll really be missing out."

As Mary stormed out of the room she thought to herself "we'll see who's missing out."

Second chance at romance

The next day, after Joe left to run some church errands alone, Mary called Suzi to apologize for running out on the rendezvous with Tyson that Suzi had orchestrated. Mary said that it must have been her nerves, and the excitement - she really enjoyed kissing Tyson - and the adrenaline, but it made her sick to her stomach and she was too embarrassed to stay. Suzi was sympathetic and she told Mary that maybe she pushed her too hard and that she just simply wasn't ready for an extramarital affair with a black man.

"I'm ready now," Mary stated on the phone.

"What?" Suzi wondered in response.

"Joe dropped a bombshell on me when I got home," Mary said. "I'll tell you about it later, but suffice it to say that Joe doesn't want to have sex. But I do."

"Wow," Suzi said, bewildered. "Well, I wasn't going to say anything, but I better let you know that Tyson was pretty pissed off. Later he kind of laughed it off and said he's never made a woman sick before."

Mary implored Suzi, "Could you maybe call him and tell him I'm sorry and I'd really like to give it another chance? I do like him."

"You need to call him, not me," Suzi stated emphatically.

"Okay," Mary conceded. "You're right. Give me his number and I'll call him right now before I talk myself out of it."

Suzi gave Mary Tyson's number and then immediately sent Tyson a text message, saying Mary was sorry and she was going to call him because she likes him and wants a second chance.

Tyson was reading Suzi's text when his phone rang. He answered it.

Mary: Hi, Tyson? It's Mary. From last night.

Tyson: Hey Mary. This is a surprise. I didn't think I'd be talking to you again. You ran out on me like the place was on fire.

Mary: I'm so sorry about that. Like I told you, I was real nervous, and when you kissed me it was so nice, but the excitement got to me and I got a little sick and then I was so embarrassed...

Tyson: Okay, I got it. So, why are you calling me now? Just to apologize because it's the Christian thing to do?

Mary: No. Well, yes. I mean I do owe you an apology. But I was kind of hoping that I could see you again.

Tyson: I got the impression that you weren't sure what you wanted last night, when you did see me, and now you want to see me again. Do you know what you want, Mary?"

Mary: I want you to kiss me again. And maybe more than that.

Tyson: Is it because I'm black and chocolate is the flavor of the month?

Mary: No, that's not it, although I'll admit that your black skin is one of the things that I like most about you. If you told me that you're attracted to me because I'm blonde I wouldn't hold it against you.

Tyson: (chuckling) Well, I do like blondes. Okay, we're both adults. You might want to do more than just kiss. That's good. What exactly would you like to do?

Mary: Maybe we could have sex.

Tyson: No "maybe". Do you want me to fuck you, or not?

Mary: Yes.

Tyson: Mary, I want to hear you say it. Tell me that you want me to fuck you.

Mary: Tyson, I want you to fuck me! (the first time she ever spoke the word)

Tyson: (laughing) That's good, Mary, because I want to fuck you, and I'm going to fuck you. Just tell me when and where.

Mary: Thursday. At my house. My husband is leaving at noon for an out-of-town conference.

Tyson: Okay. I'll be there at about 3. This will be your first time fucking a big black cock, won't it Mary?

Mary: Yes. My first time.

Tyson: Well Mary, it won't be your last. Later.

Tyson ended the call.

They meet again

Thursday arrived and Joe spent the morning trying to cajole Mary into attending the Conference of Churches, telling her that their long-time friends from all over the state would be there, and some of the wives were asking about her, and that a big ceremony and fancy dinner were planned for Friday night. When Mary asked Joe if he still planned to participate in the celibacy pledge he answered yes, reiterating that it was the highlight of the conference. Mary dug her heels in and said no, she would not go.

Joe's life-altering decision was making Mary's life-altering decision much easier to make.

As soon as Joe drove away, alone, Mary pulled out her sewing machine. It would take her just a few minutes to hem up one of her long skirts, altering it to about knee length. She also took a tuck in the skirt so that it would fit tighter around her shapely buttocks. She had already stopped at the drug store to buy some makeup. At about 2 o'clock, Mary did her face and painted her lips a bright red. She put on her shortened skirt and chose one of her nicest button-up blouses, leaving the top few buttons undone to bare her upper chest.

Mary sat in the living room, waiting for Tyson. Right on time, at 3 o'clock, Tyson arrived. He was wearing a nice pair of slacks and a polo shirt that showed off his muscular physique. Mary thought to herself that he might just be the most handsome man she'd ever seen. She was a little worried that she might get sick with excitement again and prayed that she wouldn't. Mary waited for Tyson to ring the doorbell, then she waited a few seconds before opening the door and allowing Tyson to enter.

As soon as the door was closed Mary dispensed with her customary handshake and gave Tyson a hug. He wrapped his big arms around her and immediately leaned in to kiss her, pressing his lips hard against hers. When he tickled her lips with his tongue Mary opened her mouth. Within seconds, their tongues were exploring each other. It went on for a while.

"We're going to have a good time this time," Tyson said, smiling.

Mary led Tyson to the living room couch and they sat down simultaneously. They continued to make out like two teenagers in the backseat of a car. Mary held her hand to the back of Tyson's head. Tyson kept his hands moving, finally pausing one of them on Mary's blouse, atop her breast. Instinctively, Mary moved her hand to grasp Tyson's, then relaxed it and instead used her fingers to unfasten the rest of her blouse buttons, allowing Tyson access to her bra. Tyson massaged the bra for a few minutes, then gently pulled Mary forward and eased the blouse off completely. When Tyson extended an arm behind Mary's back to unhook her bra Mary reached back to help and then pulled the bra off, presenting her bare breasts.

"Your tits are beautiful," Tyson said softly.

Mary wasn't accustomed to hearing that word applied to her breasts, but she totally approved and repeated it, saying, "I'm glad that you like my... tits, Tyson."

Tyson gazed into Mary's blue eyes and said, "We're lovers now. Call me Ty." Mary loved hearing the word "lovers".

Tyson moved his head down and attached his mouth to Mary's nipple. Her husband occasionally caressed her breast but he never sucked on it as Tyson was doing. Mary couldn't help but moan, a lot. Mary moaned louder when Tyson switched to suck her other nipple. While Mary's husband didn't like hearing noises from her when they made love, Tyson seemed to be turned on by her happy sounds. Mary decided to verbalize further, groaning "Oh Ty, honey, you're driving me crazy!"

Mary didn't want to keep comparing Joe to Tyson in her mind, but she couldn't help it. Joe was her only frame of reference. So far, everything that Tyson did was so much better than anything that Joe had ever done. She was so glad that she skipped the church conference.

Suddenly, Mary lurched, raising her butt off the couch cushion. Tyson had slipped his hand up her skirt and was massaging her vagina through her panties. Tyson could feel a bushy crop of hair and concentrated on fingering the slit in the middle. Mary purred, making "mmmmmm" sounds repeatedly.

"Your skirt and panties are in the way," Mary heard Tyson say. Mary stood and dropped her skirt, then peeled down her plain white panties, leaving herself completely naked. Tyson reached his hands around Mary and squeezed her butt cheeks.

"Did anyone ever tell you that your ass is perfect?" Tyson asked while kneading a cheek with each hand.

"No, no one has ever really mentioned my 'ass' before," Mary giggled. Mary was starting to like Tyson's vulgar terminology for her body parts.

Tyson gently pulled Mary back down to the couch and brought his hand directly to her vagina, demonstrating his dexterity as he pushed a finger into her sopping wet slit and used his thumb to rub her clit. When Tyson found her G-spot and began to massage it too, Mary screamed in pleasure. She kept moaning and squealing until she climaxed.

Grasping Tyson's wrist, she pulled his hand from her and breathlessly said, "Oh, geez, oh wow. I've never felt anything so good in my life. What did you do to me, Ty?!"

Tyson laughed a little and said, "I just made you come. You're pussy's feeling pretty good, huh baby?"

"Oh Ty," Mary gushed, "My 'pussy' has never felt so good. Not in my whole life!"

Tyson stood up and pulled his shirt off over his head, revealing his muscular and heavily tattooed upper body. Mary gasped at the sight. Then he dropped his pants. When Mary saw his underwear, she gasped again at what was pressing against the fabric. It was bulging. It was huge. When Tyson dropped his boxer shorts the only thing Mary could think to say was "holy shit!" His penis was about one-and-a-half times the size of her husband's, as big around as her wrist, and jet black.

Tyson turned half-way around so that his penis was at eye level as Mary sat on the couch. She sat there staring, wondering to herself why it was several shades darker than the rest of Tyson's skin.

"Go ahead and show it some love," Tyson said. He knew from talking to Suzi that he was dealing with an amateur, a black cock virgin. "If you're nice to my black cock it'll be nice to you."

Mary reached out and began to handle the cock. She felt it swelling to be even longer and rock hard. Looking Tyson in the face, Mary said, "It's going to be too big for me. I can't take this big thing in my vag, ur pussy, Ty."

"Yes you can," Tyson assured her. "And you will take it. All of it. But first, take it in your mouth. Let me guess - you never sucked your husband's dick."

"Joe always said it was unclean and unholy. But, what the hell! I want to do it for you." Then Mary smiled a little as she moved in to kiss Tyson's cock and then to wrap her lips around the few inches that she could take in without choking. She moved one hand to fondle Tyson's ball sack and drew her mouth off just long enough to say, "your balls are like four times bigger than Joe's!" Then she started actually sucking on Tyson's cock.