Good Neighbor Sam Ch. 03 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ouch!" Tyson yelped. "No teeth! Just fuck it with your mouth. I guess I gotta teach you everything!"

Mary nodded with the cock still in her mouth and began to get the hang of it, slowly moving her mouth up and down and cradling the cock on her tongue. Mary continued her blow job for several minutes, encouraged when Tyson would whisper, "Oh yeah, that's it baby."

Tyson pulled away from Mary, dislodging his cock from her face. He then sat up on the couch, took Mary's hand in his and guided her onto his lap.

"You want me on top?" Mary inquired with some hesitation. She only knew the missionary position.

Putting a hand on each of Mary's hips with his fingers pressing into her ass, Tyson brought her into position and said, "You're pussy is nice and tight. We're going to ease you onto my cock an inch at a time, not all at once. We've got all night. After we fuck a few times your cunt lips will stretch out and you'll be able to hop right on."

Mary liked the sound of that.

Mary began to lower herself and spontaneously uttered "Ooooohh" as her pussy got its first taste of a big cock. Another "Ooooohh" signaled another couple of inches entering Mary's body. A few more "Ooooohhs" and an occasional "Ow!" and Tyson said, "That's it baby. You're all in!"

Mary was already moving her hips and moaning loudly before Tyson moved a muscle. When he started pushing up and dropping down Mary started squealing. She quickly synchronized her moves with his and was soon fucking like a pro.

Tyson totally filled Mary and every nerve in her pussy was reacting. She felt pleasure she had never known and started screaming "Oh fuck! Oh fuck" over and over again. She came with an orgasm that rocked her very soul. By the time she came again she was nearly delirious. She moved her face to Tyson's and began hungrily kissing his mouth. She was sweating and swearing and screaming "fuck me" when Tyson grabbed her and hugged her to his body, then she felt him rise and shove his cock into her as deeply as possible as he started grunting "nnh, nnh, nnh nnh, nnh, nnh! Mary knew he was cumming. She could feel his sperm shooting into her.

As they slowed they passionately kissed again. When they finally came to rest, Mary collapsed onto Tyson, her tits squashed against his chest.

Tyson smiled and said softly, "You're my bitch now Mary. My bitch."

"Oh yes, Ty! I'm your bitch. Your fucking bitch! I had no idea that sex could be so good. More than good. More like the best thing ever!

They sat connected for a few minutes, then Mary eased herself off of Tyson and onto her feet.

"Oh my gosh!" Mary exclaimed when she got a look at her vagina. Her pubic hair was totally matted with jizz and more thick cum was oozing out of her.

Mary smiled and asked, "Do you always cum this much?"

"Sometimes more," Tyson bragged. Then he added, "Your pussy would be easier to clean, and you might feel it even more, if you shaved all that hair off."

"You really want me to, Ty?"

Tyson nodded his head.

Mary said, "Well, I guess I'll get dressed and fixed us something for dinner. You're going to stay and eat with me, aren't you Ty?"

"Dinner sounds great," Tyson responded, "Mary, baby, if you want me to, I'll stay here all night. I want to get some more of your tight little pussy! Oh, and there's no reason for you to get dressed, is there? I'd like to look at your beautiful body while we have supper."

Mary beamed, smiling widely. She loved receiving compliments about her looks, and it had been so long since she'd heard any.

"Oh Ty," Mary gushed, "Of course I want you to stay! All night, with me. You've made me the happiest woman in the world!"

Mary threw her arms around Tyson's neck and gave him the most passionate kiss that she could muster. The kiss was interrupted when Mary's phone rang. It was Joe, just calling to say that he'd made it to the church conference. When he asked her if she had any plans for the night, Mary lied and said no. They spoke for a couple of minutes before Mary ended the call with "I love you too."

After ending the call, Mary said she had to run upstairs for a few minutes. When she returned, she approached Tyson, still sitting on the couch, and asked, "Well, do you like it?"

Tyson took one look at Mary's freshly shaven pussy and grinned from ear to ear. He reached out his hand to touch it as Mary stood in front of him, her hands on her hips.

"Oh baby," Tyson said, "That's real nice and so smooth. You'll see, you're gonna like it better this way too."

"I already do," Mary chirped. But, oooh, if you don't stop rubbing it we'll never get dinner going!"

Mary went into the kitchen and Tyson followed her. He wanted to help her as she started cooking, something else that Joe never did. Since they were naked, it was hard to concentrate on their tasks, with both of them constantly kissing and touching and playfully grab-assing.

They had a leisurely meal, feasting their eyes on each they as they ate. After dinner they returned to the couch. Mary thought Tyson would want to fuck again, but instead he snuggled with her and they spent the next two hours just talking to each other.

Then, in an abrupt change of subject, Tyson asked Mary if she was ready to get fucked again. Mary smiled and suggested that they go up to the master bedroom. Tyson followed Mary as she led the way. They both fell onto the bed and then began kissing and fondling each other. Without being prompted, Mary began stroking Tyson's penis and brought her mouth to it. Her blowjob was much improved and Tyson told her so. After nearly an hour of foreplay, Tyson quietly asked Mary to get up on her hands and knees as he moved around behind her.

The sweet smile on Mary's face was replaced by a look of panic.

"Ty, honey," Mary said in seriousness, "I don't want to disappoint you, but I don't think I'm ready to take it in my ass."

Tyson laughed and said, "I might butt-fuck you sometime to see if you like it, but my cock is going in your pussy right now. I don't suppose you've ever done it doggie-style."

Mary laughed too, largely in relief, and said, "no, never doggie-style, but you can fuck my pussy any way you want!" For someone who had never uttered "fuck" a week earlier, Mary found that the word now just rolled off her tongue.

Mary muttered "yes" as she felt Tyson's cock pressing into her slit and then moaned loudly when he pushed it in several inches with one shove. Her pussy had already begun adjusting from "small" to "extra-large" and Tyson pressed another couple of inches into her. Then the fun began.

Tyson started fucking her in earnest, pumping his meat slowly and then faster and faster. Mary had been trying to turn her head enough to see, which she couldn't, and quickly adjusted to just holding her head up and screaming "oh shit!" and "oh fuck!" She stopped spitting out words for a few minutes and just made whimpering sounds, until she screamed, "Oh fuck! I'm cumming! Aah! Aah! Aah! Aah! I fucking love this! Aaaah!"

Tyson kept fucking and Mary kept cumming, four times altogether. Then, unlike their first fuck, Tyson grunted, "I'm going to cum in you now, baby."

Mary panted, "Oh, yeah, Do it! Do it! Cum in my pussy!"

And Tyson did, roaring and slamming forward with a force that made Mary lose her balance and fall face first onto the mattress. They both started laughing and turned toward each other for kisses and hugs while trying to catch their breaths. Mary could feel Tyson's cum slowly seeping out of her. She liked that feeling.

The interracial lovers lay close together, caressing each other, and after several minutes of quiet, Mary spoke.

"You know, Ty," there're a lot of things that I like about you."

"You like my black skin, don't you?" Tyson asked with an impish grin.

"Well, yeah, I do. I really do." Mary responded. "I like it when my white skin touches your black body, like right now."

Tyson prompted her with, "tell me what else you like."

Mary smiled widely, causing Tyson to grin too, and she said, "I like your gold tooth! My husband always says that gold teeth are a 'thug thing' but I think your tooth is really pretty, and sexy too!"

"I thought you'd say that you like my big black cock."

Mary moved her hand to wrap it around Tyson's penis, as much as she could, and she looked him in the face and said, "No, I don't like your big black cock." Then, after a pause, she said, "I fucking love it!"

They talked some more, about what Tyson liked about Mary - he included her bald pussy in his rundown - and about how they would be fucking a lot in the next couple of days.

An hour later, Tyson was ready to fuck again. Mary said she never knew that any man could get hard again so often and so fast. One more thing to like, she said. They tried out a couple of different positions when they fucked and Mary enjoyed them all. Then, after Mary came three more times and Tyson pumped another large load of sperm into her, they fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning (Friday) Mary woke up, and after admiring Tyson for a while as he slept, she quietly climbed out of bed, took a pee, and decided to take a shower. She no sooner stepped into the shower stall than Tyson joined her. She had her first "shower with a friend" and got fucked again too.

Tyson said he had to get going because he promised to meet Sam at the gym for an early workout. Then he was going to "change clothes and shit" and would be back at Mary's place in the afternoon. It took them five minutes to kiss goodbye.

After Tyson left, Mary's phone buzzed. It was a text message from Suzi.

Suzi: Well, did you 2 hit it off?

Mary: 4 times. So far! He's amazing.

Suzi: WOW! Congrats. Let's all go out to celebrate tonight! Pick you up in 1 hour for Starbuck's and shopping?

Mary: Ok. 930. We'll talk.

As much as Mary would have loved to go party with Tyson, Suzi and Sam, she knew she was too well known to go out in public with a black man while Joe was out of town. She planned to tell Suzi that.

As Suzi drove to the nearby Starbucks, she joked and giggled with Mary along the way. Then, when they sat down at Starbuck's at a table in the far corner, Mary confided to Suzi about the new man in her life. She told Suzi how Tyson and her got better acquainted by fucking on the couch. Then there was the naked dinner. Then fucking in the bed where Joe and her slept. Then more fucking in bed before sleeping together.

Mary seemed enchanted when she told Suzi that so many everyday things were like wonderful new experiences when she shared them with Tyson.

"We took a shower together," Mary said with a little giggle, "Me and Ty, in the shower, naked, at the same time."

"That's always nice," Suzi agreed with a smile.

"You say it like it happens all the time," Mary said. "In all the years we've been married I've never taken a shower with Joe."

Then, Mary seemed to drift off to some special place as she smiled wistfully and spoke.

"It was his idea to join me, and I was a little nervous, even though we'd already touched each other everywhere and every way there is. It was so amazing, seeing the water sprinkling onto his glistening black skin and streaming down his perfect body. Then, he took the soap and began washing my breasts. He said "let's watch your nipples grow," and we did! Have you ever just watched your nipples get bigger and bigger by the second until they're all plump and they're sticking way out? It was incredible! Then, we took turns with the soap. He washed my arms, then I washed his arms. He washed my back, then I washed his back. By the time we got down to our privates, he was hard as a rock and I was soaking wet, inside and out! It just seem so natural and right for him to just slide his penis - I mean his big black cock - right into me, right then and there! We hugged and kissed while we were connected and the water poured over us, then we both came really hard, me first, then him. Then we both watched his cum as it trickled down from his cock, and my pussy, swirling into the drain."

"Wow, so after fucking you in the living room, and in the bedroom, he fucked you again, in the shower!" Suzi said with a happy laugh.

"Oh yeah, he sure did!" Mary said, then with a grin she added, "He FUCKED me good!"

Suzi raised her right hand in the air, and Mary raised hers too, and they slapped a "high five" as both women laughed.

After composing herself, Mary said, "It's a good thing Joe doesn't know about our shower because he'd really be pissed off, pardon my French."

"Why?" Suzi asked, mocking a quizzical expression, "Just because you let a black man fuck you all over your house?!"

"No, not just that" Mary said with a sly smile. "He'd be pissed off because we wasted so much water!"

Suzi spit out some of her coffee because she laughed so hard. Then she informed Mary that they were going to the mall to buy Mary a sexy dress to wear to the nightclub where they were all going that night. Mary told Suzi to count her out because she couldn't be seen by any of her church friends or parishioners in a party dress, on a black man's arm. Suzi laughed and promised Mary that none of her stodgy white church people would go anywhere near the black lounge that they would be visiting. After more prodding and promises from Suzi, Mary agreed to go, with Tyson as her date.

Suzi and Mary visited several stores and Mary kept rejecting all of the short and slinky dresses that Suzi suggested for her. Seeing that Suzi was getting a little peeved, Mary finally agreed to buy the next dress that Suzi picked out. Mary regretted making that concession when Suzi picked out a black dress that barely covered her ass and was so low-cut in the front that her boobs would be visible from the side.

Driving home they firmed up their plans. Suzi and Sam would pick up Mary and Tyson at Mary's house, pulling into and out of the garage for privacy, at 8 o'clock. Mary and Tyson would ride in the back seat where the windows had dark tinting. They would then drive to the black nightclub for drinks and dancing. Mary reminded Suzi that she didn't drink or dance. After the clubbing, Sam would drive Mary and Tyson back to Mary's house and Tyson would fuck Mary (Mary's contribution to the plan).

Night on the town

Mary and Tyson fucked again in late afternoon. For Mary, sex with Tyson was better every time as her vagina was adapting to his size and her brain was anticipating the arousal and powerful orgasms that she would experience. After they fucked, they took another shower together.

At about 6:30, Mary brushed out her hair and put on her makeup, applying more than she thought she should because she figured that Tyson would like it. She slipped into her dress and it seemed even shorter and more revealing than it was in the store. Tyson was waiting when she came downstairs and he let out a whistle and said, "You're gonna be the best looking bitch-hot-wife in the club, baby. Mary wasn't sure what a bitch-hot-wife was, but she was happy to be one.

Mary stood before Tyson, facing him. He smiled and said, "that shows off your beautiful tits so nice."

"It shows them off more than I expected," Mary said. "I discovered that none of my bras will work this dress, the way that it's cut so deep down the front, so I can't wear one."

"Your nipples are poking out real nice too," Tyson said as he reached out the index fingers of both hands and teased them, making them even stiffer and more visible through the fabric. "You don't ever need to wear a bra when you're with me." Then he got a quizzical look on his face and said, "Wait baby. Turn around."

Mary turned so that her ass was facing Tyson. He lifted the back of dress and pulled her white underpants down. Then, with a smile, he said, "Kick those granny-panties off! They just don't go."

"But Ty," Mary whined. "I can't go naked underneath! It's not decent, and if I bend half-way over people will see my bare ass!"

"That's the idea, baby!" Tyson assured her. "You gotta show some tits and ass at the club! The black brothers are gonna be so jealous of me because I'll have the sexiest, hottest, most gorgeous girlfriend in the place!"

Mary just melted hearing those compliments and she gave Tyson a big kiss. She was so happy and proud. Until that moment, she hadn't really thought of herself as Tyson's "girlfriend", but it had a really nice ring to it.

Suzi and Sam arrived, pulling into the garage. Mary scooted out, hopping into the backseat, followed by Tyson. Mary was still paranoid, fearing that someone she knew would see her. She relaxed a little as they traveled out of suburbia and into the predominantly black part of town. Tyson parked outside a big warehouse sort of building with neon lights. They all exited the car and headed inside, Sam holding hands with Suzi, the pretty Japanese babe, and Tyson holding hands with Mary, the hot-looking 30-something blonde.

As they entered the dark, noisy and crowded lounge, Tyson told Mary, "Smile baby. This ain't the dentist's office!" That made Mary smile and she immediately noticed that every black man they passed was smiling back at her. One of the club employees greeted Sam with a man-hug and led them to a reserved booth against the side wall. Looking around after her eyes adjusted to the low light, Mary observed that all of the guys and most of the women were black, but there were probably about a dozen white ladies, like her, scattered around.

A pretty black barmaid approached the table to take drink orders. Sam and Tyson both ordered Scotch on the rocks. Suzi said she couldn't drink because she's breast-feeding and she ordered a diet Coke. Mary whispered to Tyson that she didn't drink and would just have water.

"Water?" Tyson whispered back. "Come on, baby, loosen up! What's your favorite juice?"

When Mary answered "cranberry" Tyson told the barmaid, "Vodka and cranberry juice for my beautiful lady." Tyson then told Mary to just take a sip and if she didn't like it he'd order her some water or a soft drink.

As they waited for their drinks, Mary found herself a little distracted, thinking about her husband and how, at that very moment, he was at a ceremonial church conference dinner, probably being applauded for swearing off sex. She remembered that she was wearing her wedding ring and thought about slipping it off, but didn't. Mary quickly put Joe out of her mind and devoted her attention to her new sex partner, Tyson.

When the drinks arrived, Tyson watched out of the corner of his eye as Mary put her straw into the Vodka and cranberry juice cocktail and took a tiny sip. He grinned a little when she sipped again. Everyone at the table was talking and laughing and nodding along to the hip-hop music, including Mary. Tyson asked his date how her drink was and she answered, "It's good. I can taste the alcohol, but it's good." Then she gave him a thank you kiss, realizing when she did that she was in a public place, kissing a black man who wasn't her husband. She smiled to herself and took another long sip.

As soon as he saw that Mary's glass was empty, Tyson stood up, took her hand, and said "let's dance". As she was pulled to her feet, Mary said she didn't dance because the church frowns upon it. Tyson said the church probably frowns upon married women fucking single guys too, causing Mary to smile and acquiesce. When they hit the dance floor Mary could see why Tyson wanted to get out there. He was some dancer! Mary laughed and smiled and started moving her body to the beat. She was a natural herself. Suzi and Sam came to join them. Mary and Suzi loved it when the guys began to bump and grind them. They all danced to three songs before returning to the table. A fresh Vodka and cranberry juice was waiting for Mary and she didn't hesitate to take a refreshing slug of it. Sam and Suzi started making out there in the booth, and Mary decided to follow suit, climbing onto Tyson's lap and attacking his mouth. The Vodka was sneaking up on her, and as she rocked to the pounding bass beat as she rubbed her bare pussy against the growing bulge in Tyson's pants. Tyson glanced at Sam, when he took a brief breather, and signaled that he was ready to go. The guys covered the tab and the foursome headed outside to their car.