All Comments on 'Good Spanking Needed and Delivered'

by Layotorgi

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
thank you

I loved both your spanking stories, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great. I would love it.

Obviously they both enjoyed it immensely, so why not? I wonder how often they do it now? Being spanked is painful, of course, but if you love the man who is doing it, you dont't really mind - it is just enough that you are together for a while, and ae not doing anything too dangerous. No condoms needed or anything like that. I bit of stickyness eventually, of course, but so what. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
You...

take spanking to high art. Very nice...thanks -- gender was irrelevant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh, how I would love to experience that!!!

I loved the story, and have fantasized on numerous occasions having my bare bottom severely spanked over a strong man or woman's knee. I've thought about having someone spank, paddle and whip my bare bottom relentlessly. It is such a turn on to me. My cock gets so hard just imagining be laid over a dominant man or woman's lap and being spanked into submission.

Would love to read more like this!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh, how I would love to experience that!!

Does anyone know any good spankers, seeing as how I'd like to turn fantasy into reality. Again a hard bare bottom spanking would be welcomed. I'd even flow either way if afterwards there were strong sexual attraction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Excellent

I to imagine being spanked with no control. You expressed the feelings nicely and I wonder if this is what I will experience.

MNBobKattMNBobKattover 4 years ago
Great insight into the mind of someone being spanked

I completely enjoyed this story. I found your perspective - the inner dialog of the spankee intriguing. You did an amazing job conveying the emotions of apprehension and anticipation all men go through in this type of encounter. Bravo. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very real

Your stories causes me to reminisce about my first spanking when I was over 50. Wel done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love (❤) it = ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- [5- (4.6/5=92%)]. Erotic & realistic, 2-in-1.

:)

AlbacockAlbacockabout 2 years ago

Tried to picture myself in Tom's position. Ended up getting the spanking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What is hotter than giving up control to a msn that knows what to do with it?

I LOVED thr part about the “hugging” phase of your torment… super sexy!

I went to a man’s house for a similar session.

He remained clothed, I was naked in his livingroom.

He took his time and spanked me over his knees, while I stood with my hands behind my head, bent over the arm of the fofa.

At the end, I was on my knees with his cock in my mouth, tears streaming down my face while I jerked off.

I shot an obscene amount of cum onto the coffee table and collapsed on the floor.

He stuffed his hard cock back in his pants without cumming.

He cleaned up my mess, handed me a cold beer, and watched TV while I pulled myself together.

Before I left he invited to a regular ‘spanking party’ at his place.

I was too freaked out to ever go back, but in that one visit we both got what we wanted.

Thanks,

Bitsy

stories55stories555 months ago

Great story. Provides the essence of a good spanking, from a physical standpoint. While you didn’t go back, imagine if he continued with the lucite paddle till you promised to come back in the morning for a follow up.

Lying in bed, on your stomach. Waking up when you rolled over to your back. Feeling the cool sheets, enhancing the heat still emanating from your ass cheeks.

The next morning, it was early. It was your only excuse, you had to be at work by 9am. He said be here at 7am. Different from yesterday’s spanking ,the want and need were gone. He answered the door. Backroom, you know where, he said. Strip and be quick, we have some work to do.

You were over his lap quickly. You were surprised as that first hand slap felt like a paddle. You back arched up. He put you in a leg lock; you knew you were going to get it. You did

deferencedeference4 months ago

I enjoyed this story. Uncommon and nice was to stay with spanking as the focus and not morph into a sex act. I have had profound nonsexual spankings and appreciate your account.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous