Good Spanking Needed and Delivered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And he let me go. My bottom felt like it was literally on fire. The intensity of the last spanking was more than I could imagine. Even with no additional spankings falling the sting continued to mount. I was writhing as the after sting rose to its final crescendo. I scrambled the best I could back over his lap. His hand immediately resting on my glowing bottom. He softly stroked my ass but his actions did little to relieve the lingering pain.

Tom continued to rub my ass helping me relax. His other hand rested on my back and both hands worked in tandem. The sharp intensity slowly ebbed away and I collapsed across his knee. The fight had gone out of me. I lay there a prisoner to his intentions. Tom's hands were rubbing and kneading my butt. For a long while I lay there. I couldn't move, but fortunately my spanking had come to an end. His strokes were compassionate. The contrast was extreme and the pleasant sensation returned in response to his final actions. He massaged my butt and upper thighs, squeezing the muscles of my legs while gently rubbing my tortured bottom. And even, though no words were spoken, I knew that my spanking experience had come to its conclusion. It took me a long while to fully recover. My bottom still stung, but the adrenalin rush was strong. I slowly picked myself up off his lap and fell to my knees in front of him.

Tom rose and stood back. I picked myself off the floor and slowly rose to my feet. I felt alive and invigorated. I also felt calm and amazingly serene. I looked at my very red ass in the mirror, fascinated that it looked so normal. I simply asked Tom if I could get dressed and followed him out of the "punishment room." We shared a final drink and had a normal conversation - seemingly not even acknowledging that moments ago I was naked and being spanked while laying across his lap. My long time desire for a real, not in my control, take me over my limit, wish it was over before it is over spanking was now a moment in the past. And even though I was a well spanked man, the fantasy for a repeat performance began to stir in the back of my mind.

12