All Comments on 'Good Spanking'

by DeepInsideYou

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
punishment

I'm not sure where the first comment is coming from, the story is, after all, one of non-consent. My question with the story is why take revenge on the student least deserving? The one who fit in the least with the spoiled brats? If his driving intention is revenge for putting up with all those girls for so long, one would think he would have taken a real spoiled bitch.

I'm not much into non-consent, but do like the twist with the student-teacher relationship and the fact that the student didn't turn around and become his little slut or something!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
jeez

terrible

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
More please!

Don't listen to the other comments ... the story was really good. It's the best thing I've read on this site in a couple of weeks. I hope you write more!

-Ianthe-

p.s. Love the nonconsent/ pregnancy stories!

eighteen and weteighteen and wetabout 15 years ago
hot!

great story, the descriptions were incredibly sexy and really detailed, I love that. please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Delicious!

Your writing is nearly flawless--great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
a BABY!

Suzie should be forced to have his baby. her parents could force her into getting married; prefering anything to unwed motherdom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ha ha

He is fired

Lainie666Lainie666over 8 years ago
Great story!

Very hot - loved it! I enjoy stories where the punishment is unfair. Maybe since he was concerned about pregnancy, he could have orgasmed in her ass. Would have made her submission total. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Eek

Why "man fluid"? Ugh. This and other comments in the story, like "being owed something" really ruined it for me. I love reluctance but the misogyny was too real for it to be sexy. I could feel the author's male privilege behind it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Horrible

This started out promising and quickly became very disturbing. This was literally a horrible rape, not erotic reluctance. I feel sorry for any woman you may have ever had sex with. She probably did not enjoy it, and even worse, you did not care. Get help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
what an insult to teaching!

when his world comes crashing down, i hope the judge sentences him to life in a max prison and he becomes "big bruces" girl. what a jerkass!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Seamen!!!

Really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Rapist, institutionalised rape undertaken by a senior member of the educational establishment, in what world is this erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

awesome. more more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous