Good Spanking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take it, you thieving slut," I gasped.

All play acting now fully abandoned to the intensity of the wonderful sensations her tight vagina was kindly giving me. Made all the better by the psychological ambrosia of my sexual dominance over the pretty little morsel.

"Sir please stop, please. It's hurting." She managed to gasp the words between rapid short breaths.

I found myself smiling wickedly at the though of her sexual hurt, and became aware that I was only just over five inches deep into her and now meeting fierce resistance from her tight snatch. I took a moment to enjoy the knowledge that I had stripped her of her cherry with no care for her experience of her first time with a man. She must of thought it was all about to end as I drew myself out of her slowly, but after I was about two inches from leaving her warmth I smashed the whole rigid length back into her with even greater strength than before. Her pussy gave way to this second assault as I buried my seven-inch cock deep in her guts, my swollen bell-end nudging up against her womb. She gasped again and shook slightly as it impacted. My testicles swelled with seamen in their protective sack, my balls were ready to pump out semen for all they were worth at the feel of so much beautifully tight pussy.

Though now right on the edge of a full orgasm I knew that it would never do to cum inside her bareback. The risk of pregnancy or leaving physical evidence was just to great for that to be an option no matter how tempting. Yet I knew that before I exploded I wanted to have been right in her to the hilt, to know that I had experienced her softness on every millimetre of my penis, felt her along my full stiff length. I wanted desperately to be sure that I had explored that young tight hole fully, to have truly conquered it and made it mine. Then at last I would pull out and shoot my creamy load over that toned little ass of hers, leaving a gooey river trickling between her cheeks.

I let my hips draw me right back out of her so that just the tip of my manhood was resting against her now blood engorged pussy lips. A trickle of fluids both hers and mine ran down from the bottom of her snatch onto the table. With a rumbling moan of pleasure I drove myself deeper into her until her cunt was stretched wide and filled with my entire cock. I looked down at just a circle of skin and my balls, all that was still visible of my manhood now. I took little notice of her sighing and moaning as I buried myself in her yet again. Finally I was happy that I was victorious over her little mound of sex. Its tightness had nearly defeated me. I felt the tingle of my orgasm begin to travel all the way from my asshole through my balls and along the shaft of my blood filled cock. Another squirt of cum pulsed from me into her and I knew that my full orgasm was about to hit, it was still building and building to a great crescendo of sweet sensations.

Just as I was about to pull out and fire my shots across her bubble butt, a new hunger and desperate need arose in me. It was as though a most primal driving urge had swept up from some deeper, darker recess of my mind. I did not draw out. Instead with all my strength I pushed inward to her depths, my balls mashed against her crotch bringing a squeal from her mouth. She tried a final wriggle of her hips in some vain hope that she could expel me, which of course just made the waves of orgasm hit me harder and faster.

A guttural animal sound erupted from my lips, such as I had never heard before as she ground her sex against me. I could literally feel my hot jism rush from my balls and spray forth a torrent directly into her cum hungry womb. Her tight vagina was quickly filled with my pumping river of hot man filth, the pressure behind it pushed it right up her cunt toward her young but ready ovaries to splatter across her fertile eggs. My organ pulsed; readying to fire again and at the same moment her body betrayed her and her vagina squeezed my prick, caressing it. Her cunt drained the fluids from my balls into itself hungrily. I squirted ream after ream of thick semen rich cum into her squirming body as it remained pinned down to the table by my hard thick cock.

As the blinding orgasm passed and the sensations faded I remained in her hot depths. Savouring for a long moment the feeling of having blissfully assaulted this virgin schoolgirl, entrusted to my care by her lazy parents. I smiled at the thought and was finally brought back to the reality of it all when she asked me if she could go now, whether she had finished her punishment now.

I was not sure if she had...

12