Good Vibrations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,868 Followers

My eyes quickly locked onto hers - to find Sharon grinning madly at me!

"What's that like?" she asked, "Mmmmmm - feels good to me!"

I wasn't entirely sure how I felt, but then my cock slid past the egg which then vibrated hard against my shaft and now it was good!

"Ooooooohhh!" I moaned, "Fuck - that's different! Tight as hell but good!"

"It's getting good for me too," panted Sharon, "Yesssss! Oooh fuck! That's nice, oooooh yessss!"

I didn't need to slide in and out now to stimulate myself - Sharon's love egg was bringing everything to the boil. All I could do was to move an inch or so each way as the egg quivered deliciously against my excited penis.

"Sharon - you're going to make me cum," I groaned and Sharon nodded.

"And me - come with me - try!" she said and I felt her vaginal muscles pulsating around my cock... a few more minutes of this and I'd lose it!

"Nearly there, nearly...!" moaned Sharon, her pussy now well alive and becoming extremely active, "Push deeper... "

Overcoming my reluctance to move I leaned in a little closer and gently drove my cock to the limit - now stretching Sharon's vagina - in fact I could have sworn that I'd penetrated her cervix judging from the tightness I felt around my knob.

"Oh my God - I'm full... Ohhh I'm cumming - I'm oooooohhhhh!" cried Sharon; her whole body now shivering, quivering, jerking and pulsating as she rode the powerful orgasm that shook her to the core.

And as the last of her erotic quiverings died away, my cock suddenly stiffened; strained and spat. I felt a liquid bubble of sperm rise rapidly up my penis where it seemed to pause before blasting out into Sharon's internal receptacle. Another eruption followed; and another and yet another and even a fifth squirt burst from my penis and suddenly it was easy to slide in and out - my cock was floating in a sea of sperm and female juices.

For once I was actually beyond speech - all I could do was to groan and breathe heavily and quickly as my orgasm took over my body... until almost suddenly it was all over.

I slumped down on Sharon's body, coming face to face with her.

Our lips met for a 'thank you' kiss, but they refused to part - they simply melded together and suddenly we were lip-locked, slobbering over each other, our tongues twisting and turning around each other, our breaths being shared as we enjoyed our moment of deep intimacy.

Finally we came up for air.

"Phew," said Sharon, "What was that?"

I shook my head and licked my lips with delight, tasting the honey-sweet nectar of Sharon's kiss.

"Dunno," I said, "But I'll have some more if I can!"

But our love-in was interrupted by cries from across the bed - cries of pleasure as Mum became excited.

We both looked at Mum and Dad - they were both in the throes of their own orgasms as we watched.

Mum was using the vibrator all over herself; rubbing it across her nipples, under her arms, against her clit and deep up inside her and she was gasping with delight as the vibrator sent shivers through her.

Between her legs, Dad still had the anal probe working away up inside himself and his erect penis was still dripping seminal fluids onto Mum's pussy - and as we watched, Dad grasped his cock, gave it several long quick strokes and started to cum!

"Ahhhhhh - yeahhhhhh!" he cried as his spunk covered Mum's left breast.

"Oooooh fuuuuuuck!" Mum cried as another gout of cum filled her navel.

"Oooooohhhh Godddd!" groaned Dad as a big streamer of cum squirted up to Mum's chin - but that was his lot... only dribbles remained which he stropped from his gradually deflating penis.

"Nice one Dad!" said Sharon, "Come on me next time!"

Dad smiled at her but that was about all he could do before collapsing in a little heap on the bed.

I knew how he felt!

Beside me I realised there was some movement and as I looked at her, Sharon had one hand at her pussy and was pushing her fingers inside herself. She had a slightly worried look on her face.

"What up?" I asked.

"That bloody egg - that's what's up!" she said, "You pushed it right up me and I can't reach it - well, I can touch it but I can't get hold of it - you'll have to help!"

Fucked if I knew how to help! My fingers might have been a bit longer than Sharon's but my hand was probably too large to fit inside her without causing her a lot of pain.

"Can't you push it out?" I asked a concerned Sharon and she shook her head.

"I can feel it moving a bit but I seem to be able to move it down a little bit but then it sort of slides back to where it was," she said, her fingers still buried deep inside herself.

"Get a spoon!" suggested Mum and quite possibly that was the best suggestion. Perhaps an arrow with a sucker on the end might have worked but that wasn't the kind of thing we had lying around the house.

"Hang on Sharon, I'll try the spoon idea," I said as I got up and headed out to the kitchen.

There I debated the type and size of spoon before choosing a long slim antique silver spoon and moments later I was back with her.

Sharon spread her legs as wide as she could and there before me was her pussy - split wide open; her lips splayed and reddened; her hole stretched wide open too and all over her entire pussy sexual fluids of various kinds were spread giving everything a kind of surreal appearance.

Sharon looked at me with trepidation in her eyes.

"Warm that thing up before you poke it up me!" she said but I was already doing just that; holding the spoon in my fist to impart some heat.

"Ok - ready," I said as I laid my hand on top of her pussy to hold her steady, "Coming in!"

With that I moved my fingers to each side of her hole and slowly inserted the spoon.

"Oooohhh!" groaned Sharon, "It's still cold!"

"Sorry - did my best," I said, "Now hold still... "

"Oooooooh, I can't," said Sharon, her body shivering from time to time. Her vaginal opening was also opening and closing rhythmically for some reason as I probed.

Suddenly I met with an obstruction; I'd reached the egg. Carefully I pushed the spoon to one side and slowly slid it further into Sharon's vagina and eventually past the egg.

"Got it!" I cried triumphantly, "Hey - it's still vibrating!"

"I know," said Sharon, "It's too nice to turn off!"

There was a chorus of raucous laughter from Mum and Dad and I had to join in.

"You horny little bitch!" I said, good-naturedly, "Making sure you got the best of it!"

"It was lovely," said Sharon dreamily as she pressed some controls and killed off the egg's motions, "I could have lived with that up there all the time!"

Gradually I slid the spoon and the egg down and eventually out of her pussy, releasing a torrent of my dammed up cum, before Sharon managed to hold a towel over her vagina.

"Oh, thank you dear brother," she said, taking the egg from me, "I'm keeping this one!"

"You'd better keep the spoon too then!" I suggested, but I was only joking.

Sharon sat up cross-legged on the bed and looked at me.

"Ok - what else can we do?" she asked

"Sleep!" said Dad, obviously feeling his age, "There's always tomorrow."

But Mum was ready for more and she was on her knees, inspecting the pile of toys...

"Ahhhhhh!" she cried, "This'll be fun!"

And with that she pulled out a long belt arrangement, all complete with an enormous plastic penis; quite as long as mine and even thicker. She pulled it around herself and strapped it tightly in place, now turning towards up, waving her monster penis before her.

"Who's game?" she asked with a big smile but I quickly turned my ass away from her.

"No way!" I cried, but Sharon's eyes lit up with excitement.

"Yeah - I'll try it Mum," she said, "Put plenty of lube on it though."

In a few minutes they were arranged to suit themselves - Sharon on her hands and knees with her ass in the air; her legs slightly apart and her hips tilted to offer her still soaked pussy up for Mum.

Mum knee-walked until she was just behind Sharon, then she put her hands on Sharon's hips to pull her towards her. The end of the cock slammed into Sharon's ass, making them both grunt.

"Oooops, sorry darling," said Mum, "Not used to having something sticking out like this."

But only moments later she'd slotted it into Sharon's hole - the tip disappearing quickly and easily, well lubricated by Mum's lube, Sharon's juices and my offerings.

"Hang on Mum - that's big," said Sharon, "Let me get the feel of it... "

I could almost see Sharon's body adjusting to accommodate the monster; it seemed that her pelvic area was almost flowing to enlarge her opening; to facilitate entry of the thing.

"Ok - ready," she said and Mum leaned forward.

Slowly more and more of the phallus disappeared into Sharon's greedy hole until finally she held up one hand.

"Stop - stop - won't go any further yet," she said, "Ok - just go in and out gently now and we'll see how I get on."

Mum began the age old motion that was copulation but this was purely for their gratification; purely to give Sharon a damn big orgasm and Sharon was already getting into it.

"Oh wow Mum, that fills me completely - so stretched!" she said, almost wincing, "Feels good but be careful - it's almost too much!"

Mum now changed her actions; now she'd buried as much of the phallus as she could in Sharon and was grinding her own pussy against the strap-on, groaning as she did.

I looked at her; enjoying the erotic sight of my own mother bringing herself off.

"Ooooh yessss," she groaned, "I like it - oh yessss!"

Then aside she spoke to us.

"There's a lovely vibrating pad in this thing and it's up against my clit and it's gorgeous!" she said, groaning once more, "Every time I push... ooooooh! Oooooh... it's off again!"

This was going to be a race to see who'd cum first I reckoned as Mum started to shake and jerk and Sharon began to work her hips harder.

I wondered who'd get there first then realised I could help Sharon, so I reached under her and cupped her pussy from around her thigh. She gasped as I touched her but the look she gave me said she wanted me to continue...

With her hole fully occupied I stroked her clit, rubbing my fingers up and down the sides until Sharon was jerking around so much I couldn't keep my hand in place and I just had to move my hand. Instead I found one of her nipples which I lightly pinched and twisted.

"Aaaaaaghhhh! Yes, yes - oooh Mum - more - more - harder! Cumming! I'm cumming!" screamed Sharon, her hips now slamming back against Mum's driving phallus. It was completely buried inside her as she orgasmed and Mum had her pussy pressed hard against the base of it!

"So am I!" screamed Mum, "Aaaahhhhh - aaaahhhhh! Oooooh - yesssss!"

The two of them were fucking and orgasming so hard that they fell over onto their sides; still united and rutting hard while shrieks and yells arose from the pair... until eventually things slowed down and finally stopped.

Then there was silence except for heavy panting - from all of us I think!

Well actually some of the heavy breathing was coming from Dad, who'd actually gone to sleep after all the activity! Mum was having none of that!

"Let's have a look at that pile of stuff again" she said as she moved to look at the pile which I'd taken a moment to move off the bed, "I wanted some handcuffs didn't I and I seem to remember seeing some... ah, yes - just the thing! Oh - and there's some silk rope too... "

Having checked that the cuffs were in working order, Mum returned to the bed and got down beside Dad. Very gently she laced some of the rope around his ankles and tied them together before picking up the handcuffs.

"Get his hands behind him," she said and Sharon was quick to help - and even I pulled one hand into place and very quickly Mum had Dad's hands locked behind his back and his feet tied together!

She slapped him on the bum - a resounding slap that echoed round the room!

"Aaaaagh! Owwwwww!" yelled Dad as his slumber was rudely interrupted, "What the...?"

"Who said you could go to sleep?" said Mum firmly but without nastiness.

"You were busy," said Dad defensively, "And why am I tied up?"

"You're going to try out one of Chris's toys!" said Mum now with a wicked grin on her face and waving her plastic erection at him, "I'll give you three guesses!"

"Oh what...? Not that thing - it's bloody huge!" said Dad, trying to back away across the bed. But to be honest his efforts didn't seem all that serious and anyway Sharon soon stopped him in his tracks.

"Come on Dad - you going to make this easy or hard?" she said as she pushed Dad back into the middle of the bed, "Get over on your knees or lie on your back."

"It's going to be painful either way," moaned Dad as he lay stretched out on his back but part of him was obviously looking forward to the experience - his penis was rock hard already!

Mum had been waiting for Dad to settle before she joined in.

"We need some pillows under his bum first," she said. She hopped off the bed, went to the hall cupboard and returned with two extra pillows which she flung onto the bed.

"Get them under him, kids," she instructed.

Entering into the fun of things - well, it was fun from where I was - I helped lever Dad's somewhat reluctant form off the bed until three pillows were firmly in place underneath his ass, leaving his head and shoulders and heels on the bed and his erection standing like a drunken flagpole atop a small pinnacle.

"Ok," said Mum, inspecting our work and grasping Dad's ankles, "Now, if he's firmly seated then let's lift up his legs."

Sharon immediately caught on and between them the ladies succeeded in almost doubling Dad up - leaving his ass still supported on the pillows but now thoroughly exposed.

"Excellent," said Mum happily, "Where's the KY... "

I gave the tube to Mum and as she applied some to her phallus Dad started to struggle somewhat.

"Sit on him Sharon," Mum told my sister and Sharon was quick to act.

Soon she was astride Dad's face and leaning forward to hold his legs down, with a happy grin on her face.

"What a good idea Mum," she said, sucking in a sharp breath, "Dad's licking me!"

"Good - help keep his mind off this thing perhaps!" she said with a laugh, "What about if you suck him too - can you get into a sort of 69 position and still hold his legs?"

"I'll try," said Sharon, "Hey - come and help Chris. Hold Dad's legs until I can get in place."

Between us it was comparatively easy for Sharon to lean forward, upon which Dad's erect penis was pretty well right in line with her mouth. A quick manual adjustment and she was set up - a good proportion of Dad's quivering cock was now between her lips.

She waved a 'thumbs up' to me as she now grasped Dad's legs once more, now above her head as she delved into his groin.

Dad was the next one to make a noise - he groaned with delight as Sharon began to stimulate his cock with her mouth but the groan would soon be changing to one of pain, I reckoned!

Because down below Dad's ass, Mum now had a blob of KY on her fingers and was about to apply it to Dad's asshole.

"Holding tight?" asked Mum, looking at us kids and Sharon "hummed" her confirmation and I nodded - and at that moment Mum dabbed the gel onto his hole.

"Aaaagh! Cold!" mumbled Dad, "No - don't! Ooooooh! Darling - don't - please don't!"

"Too late!" crowed Mum as she worked one slippery finger inside him, "Just getting my own back anyway!"

"Oooooooo," moaned Dad through clenched teeth and a mouthful of my sister's cunt, "It's gonna hurt!"

"Stop being a pussy!" said Mum shoving two fingers into him with some force, "Save your breath!"

She began twisting her fingers around inside and I watched as she turned her hand palm upwards and felt around inside her husband's hole with her two fingers.

"Ah - found it," she said and a few moments later both Sharon and Dad let out moans of pleasure as Mum stimulated Dad's prostate.

A little while later Mum slid her fingers out and moved closer behind Dad while tightening the belt and straps on her prosthesis.

'This is going to be fun' I thought, although I was glad that it wasn't me on the receiving end!

A slight adjustment to her position and Mum let the tip of the plastic penis nudge against Dad's hole, just causing the puckered, slippery flesh to give way a little bit.

Another shuffle of her knees and Mum pushed a bit more firmly, causing the first inch or so to begin to penetrate his hole. She started rocking gently back and forwards, just easing a small length of the phallus in and out - until finally she'd managed to get the whole knob end inside.

Dad hadn't made any noise recently - perhaps Sharon was grinding down too hard on his face - perhaps Mum had just been very gently but whatever, soon she had at least half of the penis lodged inside her husband's asshole.

Mum looked at me and winked. She reached down and grasped my penis which was up and ready for anything - practically drooling with need for some action.

"Wait 'til I get settled then you can come up behind me," she said and as she spoke she pushed more and more of the phallus into her husband.

"Aaaaaaagh! No more - no more!" came a cry from underneath Sharon, "Don't push so deep!"

Ignoring his pleas, Mum settled into a steady rhythm and judging from the way her eyes had closed, the regular motion was because Mum was getting her kicks from the vibrating pad in the strap-on cock as attested by her regular sharp intake of breath and her glowing cheeks.

Behind her I was now getting a bit restless so I slapped my erection against her thigh on her next out-stroke. Mum looked round; caught my purpose and nodded.

Quickly I got up, moved behind Mum, sank to my knees and looked to see what was on offer, so to speak.

With each out-stroke her buttocks parted revealing a very well lubed asshole and I was sorely tempted to make use of it, but her pussy was really my target.

And a little lower down it was there on display for me. Mum's legs were slightly parted and each time she squashed her pubic area, her clitoris and the vibrating pad together, so her lips parted, often revealing strings of feminine secretions between her lips and small dribbles of liquid on her thighs. Apart from ensuring that my cock was slippery enough to slide in everything else was fine - Mum was very obviously both lubed and excited.

I positioned the tip of my penis just below her lips so that as she pulled back they'd slide over my cock and that's just what happened.

Mum immediately jerked as my cock touched her - but only slightly and on the next stroke I felt Mum pushing down onto my cock, her hot lips almost surrounding my knob.

A few more strokes and he was thoroughly bathed in slippery juices and I held him at a slightly different angle.

And this time as Mum pulled back, my knob slid smoothly up and inside her hole.

"Oooooohhhhh - yesssss, love," she groaned as she sank back onto my cock, "That's hard - that's so hard - that's lovely!"

I leaned forward and on the next stroke I had him about as far inside Mum as he could go - she was filled about as much as Dad was!

And Dad - well he seemed to be getting into it now. The initial pain and stress seemed to have gone and now, each time Mum powered her cock into him he groaned with delight, not pain.

Sharon meanwhile was visibly writhing as Dad's tongue worked on her pussy and she was beginning to pant with excitement.

But with a mouthful of her father's penis she couldn't really say much apart from providing the occasional squeak and humming noise as she sucked him off.

Needing to find release already I was now pumping my cock in and out of Mum's increasingly wet hole, my thighs slapping against her buttocks with each stroke, also driving Mum's phallus harder into my Dad's ass - and pushing Mum's clit against the vibrating pad. We'd all got an excellent rhythm going that could only lead to a massive multiple orgasm! It was only a matter of time and of timing - of who'd cum when...

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,868 Followers