Good Vibrations Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

Sharon was first to break - Dad had been working on her pussy for ages and now she just had to let it all go.

With a slight scream she shook all over; her hips jerking up and down on his face as she peaked.

"Cumming - cumming - cummming!" she cried, "Can't stop - oooooh God - can't stop!"

It didn't help that Dad's lips were clasped round her clit but eventually he had to let go to draw a breath and Sharon was able to lift her pussy off his head and begin to come down off her plateau. She was still twitching from time to time and was just covered in a light sheen of sweat. I longed to go and lick it all off - but I was busy!

Mum was still giving Dad's hole a damn good workout which she was enjoying too but perhaps not as much as Dad, as he became the next to explode.

We could hear his breathing change as he neared his orgasm and we heard Sharon's lips slurping as the action at his groin became more energetic until Dad groaned loud and long.

"Ohhhhh fuuuuuuck - this is going to be big!" he moaned, "I want to cum all over - it's weird - I don't know what's happening!"

What was happening was that Mum was giving him a kind of internal or anal orgasm just as his daughter was bringing him to an oral orgasm and the whole lot was blowing his top!

"Uuuuh - uuuuh - oh God - yeahhhhhhh!" he suddenly cried, "Here it cums!"

"Mmmmmmm!" groaned Sharon as her mouth must have suddenly filled with sperm and Dad grunted again.

"Oooooh yeahhhh - oh fuck me - ohhhh God!" he groaned, "Cumming, just cummming!"

Dad was now panting hard - and so was Mum who was obviously now near her own climax. Instead of her long steady strokes her movements were now flutters - almost uncontrolled quivering of her hips that made the phallus dance in Dad's ass until finally Mum's movements became just one long shiver of orgasmic delight!

"Oh darling - I'm cumming too!" she screamed, "Oh this is lovely - so good - oh yes - yes!"

I knew, without all the histrionics and sound effects that Mum was having an orgasm because her cunt almost locked up around my cock - it suddenly became really hard work to move my penis either in or out of her pussy - but I kept trying, which seemed to add to her pleasure.

Then suddenly the pressure was off and instead her pussy simply gushed with juices - now I had to work hard to get any friction at all.

But I was getting there. Some more powerful deeper strokes and some shallow ones aimed at providing stimulation around the flare of my knob and I was on the brink.

"Ok Mum - ok to cum?" I asked and Mum's cunt tightened round me by way of a signal.

"Yes darling boy - cum, please - now! Fill me up with your hot spunk!" she groaned as her practiced pussy pulled, pushed and pulsated around my penis.

I couldn't hold it a moment more - all I could do now was to go with it - my orgasm had taken over my body.

With a last cry of exertion I froze - then a moment later I felt the rapid rising of my spunk - quickly powering up from my tubes; bulging my penis and blasting from the tip into my mother's hot wet welcoming hole.

"Yessssss!" I cried happily, "Oh Mum - oh cummming - up inside you! Ahhhhhhh - yeahhhhh!"

Blast after blast there was - four or five pulses that I could identify before I was left with just the quivers and dribbles and a slowly deflating penis.

I knelt behind Mum breathing heavily and quickly until finally I got my breath back.

I leaned forward to kiss Mum on her cheek but she turned her head and we managed a warm and loving bit of mouth to mouth resuscitation instead!

"Thank you darling," she said with a chuckle, "That was fun!"

"Great ride Mum," I said, smiling back at her, "Do you want me to come out now?"

"I think you'd better - I can't get this thing out of Dad if you don't!" she said light-heartedly and I slowly pulled my still considerable sized cock from her well-filled hole.

"Ooooo," said Mum, "I'll feel lost without him!"

"You can always use that vibrator," I said and Mum laughed.

"If I can keep it from your sister, that is," she replied, "You'll just have to get us a couple more!"

Mum now slapped Dad on his rump and pulled her phallus from his abused asshole - Dad wincing as she did so and then blew out a breath as it finally exited from his anus. Mum undid the strapping and dropped the phallus on the bed; then she moved up the bed and undid Dad's handcuffs and the silk ties and gradually everyone uncoiled and straightened out.

Sharon now sat astride Dad's chest, her wet and sticky pussy drooling onto his body while Mum collapsed back onto the bed, her head on a pillow. And I helped Dad to remove the pillows from under his ass before I too flopped into a horizontal position.

"Phew," said Dad, "That was a bit of a... "

"... fuckin' good ride!" continued Mum, "But I'm knackered now!"

I was just shaking my head in almost disbelief.

A few days ago I didn't have a job - now I was about to be employed.

A few days ago I'd never even had a good look at my sister's body - now I'd even fucked her!

A few days ago the same applied to my Mum!

And as for Dad - oh my God - I'd never have believed some of the things we'd done with him!

"Guess we've broken a few barriers tonight," I said, "What happens next?"

"Next we all have some sleep," said Dad firmly, "And then tomorrow... we can all start again!"

"You dirty old man!" said Mum, laughing loudly, "Didn't you have enough?"

"Lots more toys yet," he said, "And I wonder if James might like to play too?"

"Eh?" I exclaimed, "Next thing you'll be asking Uncle Dick and Gloria to come and join in!"

"What a good idea!" said Mum happily and to my complete shock, "Told you he's got a big one too, didn't I?"

I got up from the bed.

"Not right now," I said, "I'm off to my room - my brain's scrambled - just so much to take in!"

"Ok love," said Mum, "See you in the morning."

I blew kisses at the trio but as I did so, Sharon jumped off the bed and came up to me.

She kissed my ear and whispered to me.

"I'm coming with you," she said, "I'm sleeping with you tonight - I want some more of that lovely cock!"

"Oh God," I groaned, but inside I was delighted. All the pussy I could want - and it was right here at home!

Sharon broke away from me and dashed back to the bed. She picked up the vibrating egg and held it tight to her breast as she returned to my side.

"Got my good vibrations!" she said happily, "Goodnight everyone!"

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers