Goodbye to the Past Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt smaller but more strident hands grip her now and felt hot breath on her wide open pussy. In the next instant, everything changed as Amelie began to suck and lick at her with almost manic ferocity. The feeling as Amelie sucked Marcel's cum from her pussy was indescribable and she realised that the strange sound she could hear was her own voice, moaning into Amelie's snatch as her hands now gripped the bed posts she had so recently been tied to. She felt herself release as Amelie sucked on her and Marcel gently rolled her off his wife.

Amelie knelt up on the bed and stretched her dark frame upwards. She had her lips pursed, her cheeks bulging and Caitlin knew what was coming. As Amelie opened her mouth, the first strands dribbled down her chin and she leaned in, letting them drop onto Caitlin's breasts. Caitlin opened her mouth in readiness and felt the first drops hit her chin. The next dribble met her lips and tongue and Amelie's mouth followed down onto hers as the two women writhed in ecstasy, hands sliding into hot wet orifices, tongues and lips sliding over each other's as they played and toyed with Marcel's cum.

Finally, Amelie knelt up again. She sucked one last drop from Caitlin's left breast. "Je t'aime, Caitlin, mon petit Ange Sauvage."

In Skye's bedroom, Bonnie and Gina were watching intently on the Go-Pro mounted above the bed and well hidden. They watched in silence as the last few moments played out. A few more words were said, Amelie stroking the girl's face. Whatever the final words were they were too quiet to hear. Caitlin had nodded enthusiastically and Bonnie was sure she saw her mouth the words, "Soon, yeah!" The couple left leaving a grinning Caitlin spread-eagled on the bed, her pale skin glistening with the residue of cum that coated her body thanks to Amelie's ministrations.

Bonnie looked at Gina. "So. D'you see what I see?"

Gina looked at her friend. "Put it this way – let's go get laid. I am fucking dripping here!"

"Girl's good, huh?"

Gina picked up her wineglass. "Just let me at her, yeah?"

Five

Caitlin lay still for a few moments, running her hands down her sides, loving the sticky feel of her skin. She had got off, but she was in dire need of a really good fuck now. She needed to clean up a little, have a nice long cool drink, and then go in search of a male appendage and a woman named Gina.

As she emerged from the bedroom, a handsome man, probably in his early thirties smiled at her. She glanced down. A nice size. He held his hand out as if requesting a dance. "I'm Anthony. May I have the pleasure of your company Ma'am?"

Caitlin pointed to her breasts and sides. "I'd love to kind Sir Anthony, but I fear I must cleanse myself first!" She took hold of his semi-erection and whispered in his ear, pointing at the floor. "Nice little space down there big enough for two of us. Go and claim it!" She knelt down in front of him. "Just need to confirm the reservation, Sir!" She kissed the head of his cock. "There. Booking for Price confirmed – I'll be right back!"

She was as good as her word and soon he felt so good moving inside her. She couldn't believe how she had taken so readily to having sex in public. It was like a drug to her. Such a turn on, watching all the others in action, knowing she was being watched.

She looked around, anxious to locate Gina. Her heart leapt as she saw the stunning blonde leaning on the doorpost to the kitchen, surveying the scene. Her breasts were incredible – every bit as impressive as Bonnie's, but her friend assured her Gina's were all natural. She could see the woman's hand working gently on herself as she surveyed the scene.

Caitlin was just about to beckon her over when a tall, bearded man moved in and spoke to Gina. It was Mitch from Frank and Bonnie's office. He saw her take him by the hand and willed them to come over. As she locked eyes with Gina, Anthony went in harder, making her mouth fly open.

She groaned in pleasure as she saw Gina approach. Gina knelt in front of Caitlin and her face took on a dreamy expression as Mitch went all the way in. They looked into each other's eyes for a few moments as their respective lovers worked. As she felt Anthony's hands move up and grip her breasts, she also groaned.

Time to make her move. She slowly reached out a hand and put it in the woman's soft, silky hair. As she reeled her in, Gina's mouth began to open. She felt a jolt of electricity as Gina sucked on her tongue and then they were lost in each other as they kissed.

The girl loved the taste and feel of the woman's lips and tongue. She was determined to impress her. She had been so excited when she knew Gina was coming tonight and it made up for the disappointment of Anji missing the action due to her acting commitments.

Her breathing was ragged as she approached orgasm and she wanted to show this woman what she could do.

As she came, Gina thought the girl was going to devour her. Caitlin clamped her lips on Gina's and moaned and screamed, her cries muffled by their mouths mashing together until slowly she subsided, her breath returning to normal as Anthony brought her down. He pulled out and she let out a long, satisfied sigh, her eyes gleaming in the candlelight, wisps of hair sticking to her face where they had kissed. Gina reached out and brushed them away and was about to kiss her once more when the space between them was filled with a rather nice, meaty cock.

Caitlin took the head between her shiny, soft pink lips and began to nibble at it teasing him, her chest still heaving slightly from her orgasmic exertions. Gina reached up and cupped his balls, stroking her finger up his length until it met the Caitlin's lips and she took that inside her mouth also. She pulled him out and held him up for Gina who closed her lips over the head as she had done, and slid all the way down. Gina heard him moan and the girl's eyes went wider as she watched. Gina held it there, feeling the glans at the back of her throat.

Gina released him and Caitlin began to run her lips down one side of the cock and Gina joined on the other side. Gina could sense he wasn't going to last long as he slid his cock between their eager mouths. She held him towards Caitlin and he shot straight into the girl's open mouth, groaning as Gina took him back in her mouth, again taking him all the way, lip-locking him as he face fucked her, getting the last of his cum, Mitch still pounding her from behind.

As she swallowed, the girl parted her pink lips and let it all bubble and dribble out of her mouth. She and Gina kissed for a long time, passing the sticky jizz between them, relishing the feel of it as they played and toyed with it. The girl was aware of being watched as they did it. Bonnie was alongside them, an enigmatic smile on her face, fingers gently rubbing her jet black mound.

Bonnie began to direct proceedings and instructed Mitch to lie on the floor with Gina straddling him, taking him all the way and grinding down. Sated for the moment, Caitlin moved away and flopped down onto a nearby sofa, a satisfied smile on her pretty face. She ran her hand around her face, lapping up the last of the cum and licked her fingers one by one. As she smiled at Gina - her lovely toothy gamine grin - she put her hand down below and began to stroke herself gently.

Gina felt a cool sensation on her arsehole and tensed slightly as Bonnie slipped her finger inside, massaging lube all around. She pulled out and her finger was replaced by something bigger and harder. Gina looked around and Frank was kneeling behind her. She nodded her approval and felt the head of his cock slide into her anus. She stopped her grinding on Mitch as he slid in and took a pause to feel the fabulous sensation of two cocks penetrating her. She began to move slowly and methodically and the two guys latched onto her rhythm and they began a lovely slow burn, Frank pulling all the way out and back in again.

Gina looked at the girl on the sofa, her lovely eyes shining, her face a mask of unbridled lust. Caitlin put a finger to her lips and sucked on it, holding it out to Gina. She licked it slowly as she rocked under her dual onslaught until Caitlin took it back and put it to her pussy lips, working it deeper until it was slick with her juices. She held it out for Gina once more. She tasted musky and pungent and Gina wanted to get down there and lick her, but Bonnie had other ideas for her mouth.

"Room for one more I think." Caitlin heard her boss's hard New Jersey accent as another large cock was manoeuvred in front of Gina. She began to nibble on it and then went all the way.

Caitlin heard a little cheer go up from one or two watchers as every hole was now filled.

She watched the woman in complete awe, taking three cocks as effortlessly as she did. She shook her head. "No fucking way. That's just plain greedy!"

Caitlin was fascinated by this woman. She had heard from Bonnie a few tales that made her hair curl and she had been disappointed that Gina had not been able to attend the previous parties she had helped organise. Turned on by the sight of her taking three stiff dicks, she thought, 'Maybe – one day,' as she got up from the sofa and knelt beside her.

She felt Gina's warm skin on hers as they shared the duties, passing the cock between their hungry mouths as she kept up her momentum with her double penetration.

Caitlin sensed that the guy they were working on was about to unload and was looking forward to another cum-share with the older woman, when Bonnie dived into the mix and pushing them aside, began furiously head-fucking him. Caitlin looked at Gina with a sad face and made a funny little "Awwww" sound that made her laugh. She heard Bonnie gag as the guy grunted and shot his load into her mouth.

Caitlin pouted and put her hands on her hips. "Bonnie Rodriguez, you horrible woman. That was mine!"

Bonnie took the softening cock from her mouth and finished her work, the guy's buttocks shuddering as she drew the last out of him. She narrowed her eyes and looked at the younger girl. "You're my assistant, Caitlin. You get to do the hard work, I get the fucking glory."

She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. As Frank pulled out of Gina's darkest hole, Bonnie pulled her up off Mitch. Pointing at Mitch she declared, "See, I'm good to you -there's one down there you can finish off." Caitlin jumped up and impaled herself reverse cowgirl on Mitch while Gina lay back on the sofa and Frank sank his length into her now aching pussy. He gripped her tits with his large hands, rubbing them eagerly. He panted out as he fucked her, "Jeez, Gina – I've spent thousands of bucks on Bonnie's rack and you get dealt a hand of naturals like these..."

His handsome bearded face cracked into a grin as Bonnie slapped him on the backside. "Shame we can't get implants for that limp dick of yours, Frankie babes."

As Caitlin came again with Mitch's long, sure strokes bringing her to a wonderful orgasm, she had her eyes locked onto Gina's as she in turn moaned in ecstasy as Frank took her over the edge. Once more, Bonnie claimed the spoils as her husband pulled out of Gina and she milked him dry.

They all lay for a very long time, getting their breath back, coming down from wherever they had been.

Mitch's hands were gently stroking Caitlin's skin, running them through her soft hair. She was so cosy snuggled into him she almost missed Gina getting up.

Time for the final action of the night.

The hardest part.

The bit she was dreading.

Six

Caitlin managed to find her black silk dress rumpled up in a far corner. It would need some TLC at the dry cleaner. She picked up her shoes from opposite sides of the room, wondering how they ended up so far apart. She hadn't bothered with underwear this time – it was just an unwanted distraction and a bugger to find later on.

She glanced about the room and there was still a little bit of action going on. Anthony, the guy she and Gina had blown off was pumping away in the corner at an unseen pussy. As the woman raised a leg, she recognised a Jimmy Choo shoe. Bonnie, wringing one last drop out of the evening.

Scared Gina would leave, her heart began to flutter. She desperately wanted to talk to her and was worried she'd leave without giving her the chance.

She went over in her head what she and Bonnie had discussed, but somehow the words would not come back to her. She was relieved when she saw Gina head into the bathroom. Still naked and despite having had very intimate contact with the woman earlier, she suddenly felt very shy, vulnerable and afraid. Her new-found confidence had somehow deserted her when she needed it most.

She waited nervously outside the door and when the woman eventually emerged, she said quietly, "Gina isn't it? Can I talk to you?"

Gina was pleased to see Caitlin standing there, though she did not show it. The girl had her dress over one arm and a pair of shoes in her hand dangling by the straps. Gina was under strict instructions from Bonnie. The girl was to make the first move and she should never find out about the little CCTV demo earlier. "Yes of course. Caitlin isn't it? Sorry, I should have known who you were earlier – I know you've been dealing with Angela recently." She smiled gently at the girl. "Just wasn't expecting Bonnie's PA to be so... resourceful. That was quite a performance, young lady!"

Caitlin nodded shyly. "Is out there ok?" She pointed to the roof terrace and held up her dress. "Can I just have a minute if you don't mind? See you out there, yeah?" She disappeared into the bathroom.

Intrigued and wondering just how the girl was going to broach the subject, Gina went out by herself into the coolness of the night. She was in no hurry. It had been a warm day, but seven storeys up meant that there was a nice breeze. She leaned on the balcony and stared out over the river, marvelling at the view.

As Caitlin was coming out of the bathroom, Bonnie rushed in past her, cum dribbling down the inside of her leg. She grabbed a towel and wet it under the tap, rubbing the jizz from her skin. She smiled up at Caitlin as she worked.

"That'll do till I get in the shower! You were amazing, babes. Fucking amazing." She took a silk robe from behind the bathroom door and slipped it on, mussing her jet black hair. Caitlin put her arms around her, loving the feel of the silky white robe under her hands. She kissed Bonnie full on the lips. "Thanks – even if you did steal my facial. You are a terrible woman Bonnie, but I love you dearly. Now, since you were so horrible to me earlier, will you do me a favour?"

"What's that hon?"

Caitlin hung her head and Bonnie realised what was coming.

"Want me to speak on your behalf, don't you? Come on then, let's make this convincing. I think she's impressed already, so should be a cinch. Where is she?"

Caitlin inclined her head and Bonnie took her by the hand, leading her out towards the roof garden. Caitlin stopped at the door and mumbled, "Thanks Bonnie," as the woman walked out into the night.

Gina heard footsteps behind her and turned, expecting to see Caitlin, but it was Bonnie. "Sorry, just needed one last fix! Quite the night, as ever Gina darling. Thanks once more – you and Jenna were great. Cait will see to the invoice, won't you babes?" She winked at Gina.

At the sound of her name, Caitlin came out onto the balcony. She now had her dress on but her shoes were still dangling from her fingers.

"You asked the nice lady yet?"

Caitlin shook her head shyly and blushed a little.

Bonnie put her arm round her shoulders and walked her in front of Gina. "Caitlin here has a question for you, Gina. Don't you babycakes?"

Caitlin shook her head again and looked embarrassed. "Oh Jeez, Bonnie – I don't know what to say..."

Bonnie rolled her eyes, mimicking her. "Don't know what to say? First time in my experience, girl. Ok – I'll do it for you but you owe me, yeah?"

Caitlin nodded mutely, thinking, 'No I don't – this is your penance for stealing my jizz!'

"Gina, this lovely young girl is Caitlin Price. She's twenty five years old and is our PA in England. You wouldn't think it from her common Cockney accent-"

Caitlin pointed at Bonnie. "Hoi, I'm not a fucking Cockney. Guildford's nowhere near bloody London!"

"You are to me dear. So is Gina here. You're all fucking Limeys and Cockneys. Just as we are all Yanks."

It was Caitlin's turn to roll her eyes. Gina looked on in silence trying not to laugh.

"Now if I may continue - you wouldn't think it, but she is a very intelligent girl. She has a degree and not from some horseshit outfit. She does a great job keeping Frank and me sane in this madhouse of a country when we're over, and pays your fucking extortionate bills on the nail. Problem is, we're only here a few months of the year, so the girl gets bored. Don't you babes?"

Caitlin nodded again, head bowed. Gina's heart went out to her. Having seen her talents tonight, thought she'd pre-empt any further embarrassment for the girl.

"When can you come in Caitlin?"

She lifted her head, looking puzzled. Bonnie was grinning from ear to ear. "Audition – interview. Call it what you want. After tonight, I'd be prepared to call it a second interview."

Bonnie stretched herself out, yawning. "Mission accomplished. I'll leave you two to sort out the fine details. 'Night Gina darlin'. Thanks again." She put a hand on Caitlin's shoulder and whispered in her ear, "See – she doesn't bite. Gives you a lovely suck, though!"

She went back into the house and disappeared from sight leaving Gina with a slightly terrified, lovely looking young girl. She looked at her now in an appraising manner. She had fitted in seamlessly tonight. She had no doubts she'd be perfect for the Agency. She was breathing heavily, her little round mouth a perfect 'O', showing her lovely white teeth.

"Do you live here, Caitlin?"

She nodded. "Yeah, got a couple of rooms to myself. They're good to me, Bonnie and Frank. I love the job." She paused, looking nervous. "D'you mean it?"

Gina nodded at her and moved in to take hold of her hand, still dangling her shoes. "I do if you do. I'd be quite happy to start discussing things right away."

Caitlin almost said 'no'. A million thoughts went through her head once more. Being paid for sex? Could she go through with it? She thought back again to what Bonnie had said to her and Anji a few weeks earlier.

"We all get paid for it one way or the other."

Obviously Bonnie was cool with it – it had been her idea in a roundabout way. Anji thought it was a no brainer and would love to have done it herself but for her heavy workload of coursework and rehearsals. Bonnie and Frank had paid her bonuses for 'services rendered'. Amelie had paid her and Anji handsomely for the reprise of their schoolgirl act at her own party.

Fuck it – she was already getting paid for something she now loved doing.

She thought of what her mother would say if she found out. "My daughter – a cheap, dirty little whore. A bloody call girl. A feckin' prostitute. Bring shame on us all ya do, ya horrible little slut. I disown ya."

That swayed it for her. She had already disowned her own mother as a narrow minded, bigoted little husk of a woman. She was Caitlin Price – her own woman, not her mother's daughter.

She may not get the job, but she was going to die trying.

Mind made up, she took Gina's hand and led her back into the living room, which was now empty. She surveyed the scene. "Not the worst I've seen - I suppose I can wait until the morning to clean this lot up. This way." She started tugging on Gina's arm, her gamine grin back on her face.

She stopped at the door to her rooms, hand on the door handle. It was back down to that door handle again. The one she had opened from the other side many months ago and set this train of events in motion. She thought that when she finally left this place, she'd have to unscrew it and take it with her.