Goodbye to the Past Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she disappeared into the bathroom, Angela's husband Phillipe walked into the room. Angela quickly unzipped him and got to work on him with her mouth. Within seconds he was rock hard and standing to attention. She blew a long stream of smoke along his cock and he shuddered in ecstasy.

Josie turned to Gina. "She's not, is she?"

Gina nodded. "Looks like it. I told Cait she may be asked to do something out of her comfort zone. This is the bit I was worried about."

Josie's face was radiant. "Oh yeah, come on Cait – let's see you go, girl!" As an ex-fetish model, she was in her element. They watched as Caitlin came back into the room, apparently unfazed by the appearance of Phillipe. Angela said something and the girl knelt down, fully clothed in front of Phillipe and took him in her mouth. She worked on him for a minute or so, running her tongue around the head of his cock, giving Angela a close-up view of her new-found talents. In her shimmering silky black dress, boots and stockings she looked incredible as she worked on the handsome Frenchman.

Angela's voice was low and husky she watched this gorgeous young thing work. She had already made her mind up. This was purely gratuitous; for her own enjoyment.

And Phillipe's of course.

"Miss Price, like my dear Phillipe, some of our clients have slightly... unusual or different tastes. I would like to see how you cope with something you may not have been asked to do before. Please observe."

She knelt down beside the girl and took her husband's cock from her. She took a pull on the long thin cigar and let out a stream of smoke, following up the shaft as she went. At the top, she took another mouthful and closed her mouth around the head. Phillipe moaned again, his hand playing gently in her long hair. She stood and looked at Caitlin.

Caitlin swallowed hard. She was used to her little e-nail and Anji had rustled up a few joints for them, but this was different. However she had told Angela she was up for new experiences, so decided to take the initiative. She held out her hand and took the cheroot between her fingers. Expecting it to be disgusting, she took an experimental pull on the cigar. Surprisingly, it didn't taste too bad and she liked the feel of the thick smoke in her mouth.

She let it out gently.

She closed her other hand around the base of Phillipe's cock and drew on the cigar once more, watching the end glow red as she did so.

She held it there for a moment, then pursed her lips and let it out in a long, slow trickle, emulating what Angela had just done. She felt Phillipe shudder under her ministrations and knew she was doing it right. As Angela had done, she took another pull, closing her mouth over the tip of his cock and let the smoke billow out, her tongue gently working on the underside of his cock.

She repeated the action twice more and was surprised to find that she found it very erotic indeed.

And so did Phillipe, as on the third pass, she knew he was going to come soon. She blew more smoke onto his tumescent dick and he let out a cry and shot his load straight down her throat. She felt Angela take the cigar from her fingers as she held him there as he gently rocked against her, softening in her mouth; one hand gently stroking her hair, the other caressing the silk of her dress. When she was sure he was done, she slipped him out and sucked the last drops from him, before carefully tucking him back in his trousers.

She felt incredible - like there was nothing she couldn't do. She decided on one last hurrah. Standing up again, she took the cheroot back from Angela. She pulled on it like she was hitting on one of Anji's joints.

She moved to within six inches of Angela and looked up at her. She blew the stream of smoke straight into the woman's face. As she gazed back at her intently, Caitlin spoke slowly, enunciating each word clearly.

"Have I got the fucking job yet?"

Angela looked at her husband, her face flushed with excitement and lust. "Thank you Phillipe. That will be all for now."

Phillipe looked at Caitlin, his eyes wide, his chest heaving. "Thank you Miss Price. That was quite... extraordinaire!" He left the room and as Angela towered over her, Caitlin feared the worst. She could hear noises in Angela's office that sounded like an ice bucket being prepared.

Angela held her hand out to take back the cheroot, but Caitlin took another pull on it. "I'll keep it thanks. Quite enjoying it actually!"

Angela smiled at her. "That is fine by me – in my view there is nothing more beautiful than seeing a lovely young woman smoking elegantly. Please, follow me and I will answer your rather impertinent question very soon."

Josie thought she was going to come in her pants as she watched the screen. "Oh, fucking go girl – you rock! Gina I've got to meet this kid!"

"You said twenty minutes ago she wasn't your type."

"Well she fucking well is now!" As the women left the room on the huge screen in front of her, Josie looked crestfallen. "Oh fuck it, Harcourt - the show's over. Come on, let's go and get laid!"

Nine

Angela pointed to the seat in front of her desk again. Caitlin took one more pull on the cigar and decided enough was enough. She handed it back to Angela.

"Quite the show, my dear. You did extremely well in there. So before I pop the cork and we start the boring bit of contracts, 'tees and cees' and small print, can I offer you something to liven up our discussions?" She opened a small box and pushed it towards Caitlin. There was small silver spoon sitting on top of the white powder it contained.

Caitlin smiled inwardly. Her last little test. She'd perused the deV&H website. She'd seen the disclaimers and company policies.

She pulled the box towards her and picked up the spoon. She moved it around the box, stirring up the powder. She piled a small dollop on to the spoon and began moving her head towards it, a finger covering one nostril.

She was aware of Angela's eyes burning into her as she raised the spoon. Just when the woman thought she was going to snort it, Caitlin gave a little puff of her lips and the powder flew in a cloud onto the mahogany desk that lay between her and Angela.

She sat back. "Seems to me that if I snort that little lot I'd get a double disappointment. I imagine a high-class act like this has a strict no-drugs policy. So firstly I'd lose the gig I've just worked my pretty little tits off to get. Secondly I'd not even have the consolation of getting high."

She dropped the spoon on the now dusty desktop and looked at Angela. "Baking powder?"

In reply, Angela reached over and popped the cork on the champagne bottle. She poured two glasses and gave one to Caitlin. She held out her hand to the girl, her face beaming.

"You are a very astute and intelligent girl, Miss Price. Also very sexy, resourceful and very good at what you do. It is my great pleasure to welcome you to deVries and Harcourt..."

She paused and smiled. "...Caitlin."

With fireworks going off in her head, Caitlin took the elegant hand and shook it. She held her champagne to her lips. "Thank you for taking the chance on me. I won't let you down, I swear. I'm nervous, shaking like a leaf, but I am so excited I could burst!"

She made to take a sip of champagne but in her excitement, downed the glass in one, much as she had done her first time with Bonnie.

Laughing, Angela took the glass and refilled it. "I'd be disappointed if you weren't nervous and excited. If you were not, I'd say your heart is not in it. I retired from active duty eight years ago when I reached forty five. It seemed the right time. But even then, I never went to any assignment without a tummy full of butterflies and a tingling sense of anticipation.

Very clever on my little test by the way. A glance at our website would inform anyone that we are strictly no drugs when working. You'd be amazed how many people fail at the last hurdle. I don't care what you do in your private life. I know Jenna and some of the others practically live on the stuff when they are not working."

She ran a finger through the dust on tabletop and licked her finger. She smiled archly. "I assure you, it is very real and very good. You've just wasted a considerable few Euros worth there my dear. But now the interview and the work part of the day is over, we are free to indulge ourselves as we please. Sure I cannot tempt you? "

Caitlin smiled. As when Amelie offered her some at the party a while ago, she was tempted. But she had vowed to Bonnie, as Skye had done, that she'd never do anything stronger than weed. She owed her that promise and would ever break it. "I'll stick to champagne thanks."

Angela ran her fingers through it again, leaving trails on the desk. She picked up her glass, flicking the powder off into her drink. "Goes well with champagne too. Hope you don't regret it – it is very fine quality! Shall we continue outside on the balcony? Phillipe has prepared some of his delicious little canapés and it is such a lovely evening."

As she followed Angela to the French windows, Caitlin could not stop herself. She hoped the woman took it the right way. "Angela, my only regret is that you - as Gina would put it - do not do girls."

Angela stopped dead. "Thank you Caitlin. I find that most flattering at my age. Gina has tried for years, bless her, but I am strictly straight - strictly one on one. I only ever used to service male clients. Believe it or not, I have never had, nor had the desire to have threesome of any kind. All those bodies pawing and grabbing at me? No thanks. Watching, however is a different story. I watch things that would make your lovely soft hair curl."

She held out her hand again, stroking Caitlin's hair before sliding an arm around her shoulder. Caitlin wanted nothing more than to pull her to the ground and feel those long legs wrap around her as she worked. Instead, Angela nodded to a bank of portraits on the wall. "Soon I shall have the pleasure of seeing your pretty little face smiling down at me each day alongside our other colleagues past and present. Every time I do, I shall be reminded of what you just did to my lovely Phillipe. Quite extraordinary, as he said. I'll arrange for you to come in for a photo-shoot soon. As well as being a divine cook, my husband is a very accomplished photographer."

She looked down at the young girl, smiling. "Don't worry, I won't ask you to 'reward' him again."

Caitlin smiled. She cocked her head on one side. "Maybe I wouldn't mind. Quite a turn on actually, even though I don't smoke." She paused. "That was just for you wasn't it? I'd already got the job."

Angela kissed her on top of the head and gave her a hug. "Please allow an old perv her indulgences. I did not expect you to do it. I was very impressed. You say you would do it again?"

Caitlin looked up at her new boss. "Not sure I'll make it a thing in my personal life, but if requested..."

"Good girl. That reminds me. We must come on to your 'do's and don'ts' very soon for your portfolio. We never ask anyone to do something they do not wish to. Gina and I look after our boys and girls like a lioness looks after her cubs, Caitlin. We expect a lot, but give a lot in return."

Caitlin nodded and looked along the rows of pictures. She recognised Jenna, looking a little younger. Adam. She sought out Matthew and smiled back at him. And there was Gina, hand on her chin, looking straight at the camera, a look of pure lust on her face.

"The gold frames are active, the silver are those we have said goodbye to. We're having our annual get-together soon – you must come and meet everyone!"

Out on the balcony, they sipped their champagne and Caitlin nibbled on some of Phillipe's amazing canapés. He fully deserved his little smoky BJ, she thought. As she ate, Angela tapped at her phone. Seconds later it rang. She held it out to Caitlin. "It's for you, I believe!"

Looking puzzled, Caitlin took the phone from her hand. "Hello?"

It was Gina's voice, and she sounded elated. It was the way she had been welcomed by Jytte, her mentor, all those years ago back in Liverpool when she had taken her off the streets and started her on her upward curve. It was how she had greeted every successful new recruit ever since.

"Welcome to the family!"

Ten

Bonnie stretched herself languidly. "Come on kids – bedtime. I wanna watch you two make out before we start a nice little triangular series!"

Anji took Caitlin by the hand. "That dress is fucking sensational. Shame it has to come off..."

"I can put the boots back on if you want."

"Ooh, yeah! Told you they were good, didn't I?"

"Can I keep them?"

"Fuck off, girl. Money you'll be earning, you can buy your own!"

Caitlin sighed. "Look, before we retire to a bit of naughtiness, I still need a name..."

They had been going round in circles for what seemed like hours. Caitlin finished her champagne and put her hand on her chin wearily. "Come on girls, I'm due back at the Agency in tomorrow for my photo-shoot. Angela will be expecting something. I don't want to be Caitlin Price and I can't work as the girl with no name, can I?"

Anji grinned at her. "Why not – be a good USP!"

Bonnie chimed in. "Yeah, can you imagine it." She lowered her voice to a raspy moan. "Oh, Girl-With-No-Name, you're so good! Fuck me, Girl-With-No-Name, you suck my dick so well G-W-N-N! Kinda trips off the tongue, yeah?"

Caitlin grimaced for what seemed like the fiftieth time that evening. "Not helping!"

"Well you've turned down all my ideas so far." Anji was indignant.

"Yes, but my name is not made for anagrams, is it? I mean, Nici Particle? Ticci Praline? And don't get me started on Tric Pelican."

Bonnie spluttered into her wineglass. "Still can't get past Rinca Clit-pie!

"And what's wrong with Clitia Prince?" Anji retorted. "Lovely name, Clitia. Think I'll call my first-born that!"

As Caitlin shook her head sadly and groaned, Anji went to retrieve a beer for each of them and refilled Bonnie's champagne glass. She sat down with a big grin on her face. "I know – what about the old porn name thing. You know, first pet and mother's maiden name!"

Caitlin's heart sank. She took a big swig of beer and glared at Anji. "Thanks Anj. Firstly remind me of my dear mother, why don't you? And secondly..." She put on a sad face and chewed her lip. She lowered my voice to a tiny whisper and bowed her head. "Never had a pet. Ever. Too bloody selfish to let us have one."

Anji laughed. "So welcome to deVries and Harcourt, 'No-Pets O'Shaughnessy.' Yeah, that's really gonna work!" She put on an equally sad face and stroked her arm. "Don't worry. We'll have loads of cute dogs and rabbits and pussy cats when we live in Yorkshire, promise!" She grinned. "My porn name's not much better – Growler Jayawardene!"

Caitlin howled. "Growler? Bloody hell, what kind of a pet was that? A grizzly bear?"

"No, a cute as a button little Yorkshire Terrier with a tartan bow in her fur. She was gentle as anything but had this funny little growl when you tickled her tummy, so Kara and I called her Growler!"

Bonnie smiled her wicked smile. "Lucky little Growler – just like me. I growl when someone tickles my tum too – specially from the inside! Anyway girls, looks like I'm the winner – thanks to my late lamented goldfish when I was six years old, I hereby pronounce that Caitlin's working name will be... Bubbles Morales!"

They dissolved into hopeless, slightly drunken laughter.

Caitlin finally composed herself. "Oh God, this is purgatory. Come on, there must be something I can call myself. Try another anagram, Anj."

"Ok, one more." Anji began scribbling the letters of her name in a circle on her pad. She crossed out a few and stared closely for a moment before looking up in triumph. "Why didn't I think of this fucking hours ago?" She tapped on the remaining letters on her pad, muttering to herself. "Just take a few letters away and Bingo! Yeah, that's it!"

She stood up. "Ladies and gents, will you please welcome to the world the one and only, the lovely, the gorgeous... Ca... Price!"

Bonnie and Caitlin looked at each other. "Caprice! Genius!"

Anji stood with a smug smile on her face and her hands out wide as if to say, 'Of course!' "Right, we'd best get this girl acquainted with her new name, hadn't we Bonnie." She took them both by the hand. "Come on then, little Capricious One – show us what ya got!"