Goodbye to the Past Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could see it mounted above the fireplace and had to suppress a giggle. "The door handle that changed my life."

She looked up at Gina quizzically. "Can you believe it? The fucking bitch stole my cum-shot!"

Gina touched her lower lip with an outstretched finger. "Looks like she got you a job though. Just think of all the cum-shots you'll be getting in future."

"Fair point." She opened the door and pulled Gina inside. "Hope you're a tough interviewer..."

Seven

Caitlin was shaking like a leaf as she got out of the taxi. She walked up to the big metal gates and pressed an intercom button. There was a brief pause and a male voice crackled from the speaker. "deVries residence. How may I help you?"

Caitlin cleared her throat and tried to keep her nervousness out of her voice. Anji had been giving her tips on acting and suppressing nerves, but it didn't seem to be working at the moment.

"Caitlin Price to see Miss de Vries." She glanced round nervously, expecting to see her friends and family standing round her in a semi-circle holding placards saying 'Shame on the whore' and ready to give her a chorus of jeers and boos.

The speaker crackled once more. The voice sounded French.

"Ah yes, welcome Miss Price. My wife is expecting you. Please come in."

A pedestrian gate swung open and in a daze, Caitlin stepped through it.

The house was huge - a true mansion in the leafy, exclusive London suburb of Hampstead. She had walked on Hampstead Heath a few times and seen houses like this from a distance but never dreamed she'd ever get to see inside one. The drive seemed to go on forever and the gravel crunched under her gunmetal leather knee-length boots. They were a pair of Anji's. Her 'Guaranteed Fuck-Me Boots' as she called them.

The look the taxi driver had given her left her under no illusions her girlfriend was correct.

Her underwear was all her own, specially bought for the occasion and her dress was the one she had bought when Bonnie had given her and Anji their little bonus for their appearance at their first party at the Harbour. It was Chinese style, sleeveless black silk with flowered patterns and a high neck.

Bonnie thought it was stunning and as the girl had left that afternoon, she felt a huge surge of pride that she had had something to do with her transformation from a dowdy, repressed little girl into a truly lovely, stylish and sexy woman.

An hour at the tender hands of Amie that morning had finished things off and as Caitlin had looked at herself in the mirror afterwards she barely recognised herself. Anji thought her smoky eyes were the loveliest thing she had seen in ages and was jealous someone else was going to get the benefit.

As she reached the front door, her heart still pattering, it opened and a good-looking man in his mid thirties smiled down at her. "Bonjour Miss Price. I am Phillipe. Allow me to escort you to see my lovely wife. She is expecting you but I'm afraid she is tied up on an important phone call at the moment."

Caitlin smiled nervously. Gina had said Phillipe was much younger than his wife, who at fifty three was extremely well preserved.

He ushered the girl into the huge house and led her up a staircase. She was barely able to take it all in it was so opulent. Phillipe stopped at a heavy wooden door and gestured to an ornate chair that was placed outside the door. "Please, have a seat – I'm sure Angela will not be long."

Phillipe had been through this routine many times and his heart went out to the applicants. "Good luck and don't worry. If may be so bold, you look divine. Just be yourself and it will be fine." He leaned in conspiratorially. "How is it you English say – her bark is worse than her bite!"

Caitlin looked so nervous Phillipe thought she was about to burst into tears. She looked at him, her face a mask of terror. "Thank you – very kind of you Phillipe."

She sat and waited as the Frenchman disappeared downstairs.

She thought back to the phone call from Gina earlier.

"Shouldn't be doing this but just calling to wish you luck and give a few last minute tips."

Caitlin was devastated Gina would not be there. She had assumed she would be, but she done her bit and it was now down to the Senior Partner to have her say – the final say.

"I'll be there in spirit and I'll also be watching on CCTV. I've got my biggest screen all set up to follow the live action! You'll have the Sussex contingent cheering you on. My best friend Josie and I are out on the shag tonight. She's arrived early for the action, so you'll have an audience of three with us and Angela – a nice little primer to set us up for the action later!"

"Oh Gina, I'm so scared!" Caitlin's voice sounded breathy - as if she was almost hyperventilating.

"Don't worry; I'm sure you'll be fine. Just be aware she may ask you to do something out of your comfort zone."

"Ok, thanks for the warning." Caitlin paused. "Oh Gina, will she eat me alive?"

Gina laughed. "No darling, she doesn't do girls, but she loves watching. A right little voyeur. She auditions the male applicants. Apparently very thoroughly from what I've heard! Just be yourself. It's going to be fine!"

Caitlin's heart rate had dropped a little since talking to Gina, but she could still feel it pounding in her chest as she waited. She was glad she'd left her Fitbit behind, otherwise she'd be in the red zone, no doubt.

She could hear a muffled voice from inside the room and finally heard footsteps. It sounded like high heels clicking on a wooden floor, and it got louder.

She looked up as the door opened and was confronted by a striking woman, at least six feet tall with masses of long dark hair that made Bonnie's look like a buzz cut. She was dressed in a formal business style suit. She held a long, slim cigar to mouth and appraised Caitlin.

Blowing out a long thin stream of smoke, she held out an elegant hand, nails French polished and immaculate.

As she spoke, Caitlin remembered her Dutch accent from the times she had spoken to her on the phone about Bonnie's parties. "Welcome to deVries and Harcourt, Miss Price. I recall talking to you on the phone. I must admit it was a surprise when Georgina told me of your... interest. Please, come in – we have much to discuss."

Caitlin rose like an automaton and took the proffered hand. "Please to meet you Miss deVries. Thank you for seeing me."

The woman smiled archly. "Please call me Angela. I look forward very much to seeing you, Miss Price. My husband was correct – you look divine."

They talked for a good half hour, Caitlin explaining her reasons for wanting to join the Agency. She acknowledged her apparent lack of experience, but said she was learning fast and was eager to learn more. She was making up for lost time and realised there was a world that she previously did not know existed, but was craving to be a part of.

Finally, Angela stubbed out her cigar and looked at the girl. "You speak well, Miss Price. May I ask if you are in a relationship? Tell me it is none of my business if you wish, but we do find that sometimes if a partner is not aware..."

She left Caitlin to fill in the blanks.

She decided honesty was the only way. "My partner is fully aware and in complete support. We have a very open relationship. I think if it were not for her strenuous workload, she would also be applying."

"Good to hear, Miss Price. Thank you for your honesty." She smiled demurely. "I take it your partner is the lovely Anjali that my boys and girls have mentioned in the same glowing terms as yourself!"

Caitlin smiled and nodded shyly.

"Very well, Miss Price – as you say, it's a shame she is not able to apply to us. Maybe one day. You both made quite an impression on Adam and Jenna at Bonnie's party recently. We would not normally take on someone so inexperienced, but Georgina is confident in your abilities and Bonnie would not recommend you if she thought otherwise. Jenna also speaks highly of what she has seen. So, as you will be aware, your blood test came back clear - as we expected. The rest is now down to you, my dear."

Caitlin glanced at the little pin-prick on her arm that was still visible from her short visit to an exclusive Harley Street clinic three days earlier.

"From what i have seen, I like you, Miss Price. I am looking forward to this immensely. Would you be so kind as to reveal your lovely self to me?"

She watched appraisingly as Caitlin stood and with slightly shaking hands removed her dress. She laid it over the chair back and uncooked her bra. She was relieved her gym sessions had paid dividends and her puppy fat had all but disappeared.

She put her hands on her hips and Angela got up and walked around her, appraising her. She took in her tattoos, her nipple piercings, her suspenders and the boots, nodding appreciatively. Caitlin expected to feel a hand on her buttocks as the woman walked behind her, but she never laid a finger on her.

"All very delicate, very... elegant, Miss Price. They enhance your natural beauty. You have a look that many of our clients will adore. A girl next door look, but a girl next door who has a little secret, no? The boots are fabulous. Please leave them on when you..." She paused and smiled. "When you are next door. I think they will enhance the situation I have planned for you rather nicely!"

She inclined her head towards a door to the right of her desk. "I am going to ask you to play out a scenario that occurs quite often in our portfolio. You have been at a formal function with a suave young man and now you find yourselves in the bedroom. I shall leave any further detail up to your no doubt vivid imagination, Miss Price. Would you please go through and arrange yourself on the bed as you see fit. Matthew will be with you shortly."

Caitlin nodded and moved slowly towards the door, her heart in her mouth.

"Good luck, Miss Price. He is a very nice young man. I'm sure you will get along very well indeed."

She opened the door and took in a huge four poster bed in the middle of the room. There were two more doors off the room, one behind the bed, another to the right. She walked over and climbed up, arranging the pillows so she could lean up on her elbow. She knew there must be cameras but she decided to ignore them if she located them. She arranged herself in what she thought was the most provocative pose she could manage and waited.

As the door on the right opened, she saw a tall, blonde man a few years older than herself. His curly hair and good looks made her instantly feel comfortable. He looked down at her from the doorway. He was wearing a dinner suit, with the bow tie undone, hanging loose around his neck. He stood, appraising her, a warm smile on his face.

Caitlin decided to make the first move.

"Where've you been, you naughty boy. Thought you'd stood me up!"

His voice was soft and well spoken. "I'd never stand up a lady. Less still a beautiful one!"

She unfurled herself from the bed and slowly walked over to him. His eyes were all over her as she closed the distance. She reached up and caught the two ends of the bow tie and began to walk backwards towards the bed, pulling him gently after her. His face was a picture – full of lust and intent. She was suddenly very turned on and looking forward to this very much indeed.

She felt her booted legs bump against the bed. She took the tie from his neck and put it around her own. As their lips met, she pulled Matthew down onto the bed on top of her.

Within thirty seconds she knew she was going to get the job.

Eight

Angela sat with her leg up on the desk, watching the screen in front of her. It was a long leg that Gina Harcourt had always wanted to spend a lot of time running her tongue along until she got to the promised land.

But as she had said to Caitlin, Angela didn't do girls. She was a voyeur though and loved watching her girls and boys in action. She looked at Gina's image on screen, her face relayed by her webcam in a little box on the top right. She took a long pull on a fresh cheroot and blew out a stream of smoke.

"She's a natural."

"Told you."

"Didn't doubt you for a moment, Gina dear. You know I like to see for myself. Are you getting the feed ok?"

"Crystal clear. Like I was there. Those Go-pros are pretty damned good. I owe Bonnie for recommending them."

Angela laughed. "Maybe we should get a drone – get some nice close-ups."

"Yeah right, with our skills we'd circumcise the poor so-and-so's with the rotors!"

Eyes intent on the screen, Angela took another pull on her cigar. She reached into a drawer of her desk and brought out a silver vibrator. Gina saw the look on her face on her webcam display and knew what she was doing.

"Does that mean she's got the job?"

In all the years Gina had known Angela she had never heard her swear. Adam had told her that during his Audition, she had used the most filthy gutter language her had ever heard, - in English, French, German and her native Dutch. But it had never spilled over into her day to day life and she had often chided Gina for swearing in her company.

She looked at Gina with narrowed eyes, another stream of smoke escaping her lips. Gina saw her eyes widen as the vibrator went home. Her voice was quiet, full of lust. "Of course she's not got the fucking job... yet. But she's damned close. Now piss off and leave me in peace."

Smiling, Gina closed the webcam window, allowing her friend and partner some privacy. If Angela was swearing she must be very turned on indeed. She turned to the red-head sitting next to her in her little office in Amberdown, a small Sussex market town some forty or so miles south of the capital.

"What do you think?"

Josie Napier-Jones spoke in her usual drawl. "Bit girl-next-door for me darling, but by God, the girl can fuck. But who's the hunk? Why have we never worked together? What a fucking babe!"

Gina shook her head. "That's Matthew. He's a lovely lad – too nice for you – you'd snap him in half."

Josie purred. "Fucking right I would!"

Back in Hampstead, Angela worked on herself as she used the vibe and her hand. She could hear the girl's cries through the wall as they came to a monumental conclusion.

She groaned in disappointment as Matthew shot across the girl's tummy and left breast. That was not what he had been instructed to do. She wanted to see how the girl coped with a facial, even though Gina had told her she was extremely adept in dealing with a face-full of cum.

Angrily, she stubbed out her cigar and straightened herself up. She reconnected with Gina. "Bloody Matthew – I told him to give her a facial."

She watched for a few minutes, giving them some post-coital time together. They were lying side by side, talking softly, smiling at each other, kissing gently. Clearly it had been good for both of them. Eventually, she rose and walked over to the door, giving it a couple of sharp taps.

"Thank you Mr. Bainbridge. Can you leave me to speak with Miss Price please?"

Inside the room, on the four-poster, Matthew groaned inwardly at the sound of Angela's voice. He kissed Caitlin tenderly. There was something about the girl that captivated him. He knew he should have come on her face, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. He spoke softly. "That was fabulous, Caitlin. Truly wonderful. If it were down to me, you have the job no probs!"

He got up reluctantly, taking his shirt and trousers from the bedside chair and dressing quickly. "Sorry, I have to go. The lady has spoken!" His thumb pointed at the door. "Good luck."

"Thanks Matthew. Even if I don't get the job, I've had a fabulous afternoon."

Caitlin was about to answer when another shout came from outside, making her jump. "Mr. Bainbridge. Please!"

"Be nice to work together." She waved her hand at the door as his face lit up. "Now go!"

He knew what was coming. Angela glared at him with a face like thunder. "Almost a job well done, Matt darling. I'll talk to you later about your little... indiscretion."

He'd just had one of the most amazing love-making sessions he could remember and she was chewing him out for disobeying her. He knew Angela hated being called by anything other than her given name or Miss deVries.

He glared back, his voice low so it wouldn't carry through to Caitlin. "Well forgive me, Angie darling." It got the desired reaction and she recoiled. "Not sure if you noticed, but that girl is fucking amazing and she was wrapped so tightly around me I was fucking lucky to come on her at all. She nearly had me coming with her mouth and I nearly blew off inside of her." He pointed a finger at her angrily. "If you don't take her on, you need your fucking double-Dutch head examined."

As he stormed off, he heard a soft voice behind him.

"Duly noted, Mr. Bainbridge."

He was about to slam the office door when she spoke again.

"Matthew..."

He stopped in his tracks, hanging onto the door to stop it from swinging shut.

She looked at him contritely. "Sorry Matthew. I apologise – that really was something quite breathtakingly beautiful. You two work well together. I assure you, I am ninety percent towards making my decision."

He nodded. "Apology accepted. Sorry I snapped."

Angela put her hand on the door-handle and turned again. "Truly quite a scene to behold. Thank you Matt. I appreciate it."

In Amberdown, Gina and Josie were still watching the screen, unaware of the little drama taking place in Angela's office. One camera was a wide view; the other perfectly zoomed in on Caitlin as she lay on the bed. The splash of cum was still visible on her midriff; a few drops had made it as far as her left breast.

She began to swirl her fingers around in it, wishing that Matthew had gone the whole way so she could show Angela just what she was capable of. She knew Angela would be coming back in soon, so she decided to give her a show. She got her fingers on both hands nicely coated in it. As Angela opened the door, Caitlin looked directly at her, left hand held above her mouth.

The woman stopped dead in the doorway. Caitlin was playing a hunch. "Care to join me?" As she said it, a drop of cum slipped from her fingers onto her lips. She sucked more from her now coated hands as the woman disappeared from view for a moment.

She came back and leaned on the doorpost, a fresh cheroot in her hand. Her voice was low and sultry. "I'm happy to watch, thank you Miss Price. Please, don't let me stop your enjoyment."

Watching on in Amberdown, Josie purred. "Oh fucking good girl! Yeah! Starting to like her, Gina!"

She put an arm around Gina and they watched with rapt attention as the lovely young girl scooped up every last drop of jizz from her tummy and played with it like a kitten playing with a ball of wool. By the end, Josie and Gina were thinking that they may need to have a little relief themselves before they headed off for an evening of debauchery at the flat Josie and her partner Izzy owned in Brighton.

Angela leaned on the doorpost, smoke rising up. Caitlin sucked one last drop from the end of her right index finger and purred contentedly. Angela clapped her hands together twice. "Exquisite, Miss Price. You quite made up for the disappointment I felt in not seeing your lovely face coated in semen." She disappeared briefly and came back in with Caitlin's dress and underwear, placing them neatly on the bed. She nodded to the door behind the bed. "There are facilities in there – please avail yourself and get dressed before I ask you to do one more thing for me."

Caitlin unfurled herself from the bed and gathering her clothes went through to a small en-suite bathroom. She quickly washed and dressed and made her way back into the bedroom wondering what the 'one more thing' was. She was nervous. Matthew had been within her comfort zone. What was going to happen next would likely not be.