All Comments on 'Got MILF Ch. 01'

by KKross

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
waste of time

Funny that you and your douche bag friend got pwned by the milf. Only thing I can't understand is why peteswick faved it. No one had gay sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
to bad

darrel wouldn't have kick her in the cunt. The only good thing about it was that it was short. It's a slow day for peteswick nobody is licking someone else cum out of their cunt so he must be disappointed.

jpalsgrjpalsgrover 11 years ago
Bummer

What a bummer! Where is the action and sexual abuse of the MILF, bummer!

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
First in a series?

I am not sure how the author can have more episodes of this saga! Especially since I'm sure he didn't show his face anywhere near that house for the next ten years!!!

Well done! Caught me by surprise! Thanks a lot!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What is the problem!!!!!!

Well, total surprise, but i enjoyed it, Funny and unexpected. For the negative critics, what is the problem, no humour, don't like surprises...???

DunaDunaover 11 years ago
Humorous

Ha Ha Ha Ha What will be in the next chapter(s)? Will they look for more neighbor lonelly wives if they cheat or do not cheat. In cheating case they blackmail them..........???????????

ramonbrookramonbrookover 9 years ago
HOTTTT!

Can't wait to read chapter 2!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Funny, but some of the names were funnier.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was amusing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous