All Comments on 'Grace Cuckolds Her Husband'

by dreamweaver5539

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Looks like John got the last laugh.

So the story starts out with Grace and Tom being lovers and planning to cuckold and humiliate John, but by the end John is orchestrating almost all of Grace's sexual activities. Tom must be getting a little frustrated thinking that he had a monopoly on his stepmothers body, only to find out that dad is actually still in charge, and getting everything he wants.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2over 8 years ago
eat shit

and give the story a 5 if annony doesn't like them!! Don't let that asshole destroy this site and drive away all the good writers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story

One thing I hate is the assholes who read the titles and then will read the story's but still complain how bad it is to have a cuckolds. Or they say dimwit or they should be shot? Then don't read this stuff that's titled cuckolds you f------ fags!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2over 8 years ago
I read it and gave you a 5

good story, good LW story, I knew asshole annony would write something nasty!!

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyover 8 years ago
How long before John goes the whole hog.....

Eventually he's going to need ever more excitement, cleaning up afterwards, perhaps even sucking cocks, especially the priest and his ex's big black boyfriend....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
That's so fucking hot

Just picturing toms big juicy dick pounding her pussy makes my pussy so wet oh my god

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A Good Slut Wife

I loved the story, I was hard throughout, picturing the beautiful dreamweaver on her knees sucking her step son's huge cock. I would like to have her husband watch me do the same.

keep sucking you wonderful slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Is John really a cuckold? It actually seems like he is enjoying it, he's pimping his wife out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
She's just another slut

Why would her husband, after she shows him by her words and actions that she has no love or respect for him, do anything but divorce her? That way she's free to fuck anyone she wants. Of course she'll have to support herself but that's her choice. She can't have her cake and eat it too. That's not how life works. And why would her husband touch her with a ten foot pole not knowing how many std's she's picked up? This was poorly thought out drivel.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

And then John divorced the lying, cheating whore. No going back with a skank.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I threw up in my mouth 🤢 - TANSTAAFL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love the dialogue of hour stories. Using words like cunt and slut etc.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

And then Grace got divorced.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous