Grace Cuckolds Her Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I protested deeply. "No John, never. This is all just a game. But if we have intercourse, then it will all be real. I promised to be your wife, and faithfully to only ever have intercourse with you. If you make me do this, then you will be turning me into a slut." I feigned my best tear and pretended to be truly upset, showing him what a good loyal wife I am.

But my words fell deafly on John's lust infatuated ears, and he insisted. "Not only will you fuck him, but you will ask him to fuck you. Grace, tell your son to fuck you, now!"

"But it is much too big John, I can't take it into me. Please don't make me a slut John!" I resisted.

"Now Grace." John ordered. "Tell my son that you are his slut and beg him to fuck your horny cunt. Now!"

Yielding to his demand I cried out "Tom, lover, fuck me, fuck your slut, fuck her cunt hard. Use me as a whore. Fuck your mother and turn her into a true slut!"

This definitely turned John on big time, and he watched as Tom slowly forced his dick into me, pretending that I was still too tight for him. "Oh God," I screamed "It is too fucking big Tom, slower, not so fast, you are killing me!" He slowly worked himself into me and then began to slide himself in and out rhythmically. John watched as his son's cock went in and out of his wife's cunt. His cock was actually getting hard in his hand.

"Tell him to keep fucking you Grace. Tell him you are a slut now, his slut now. Tell him how much you enjoy a cock in your cunt. Tell him that you have been dying for a good fucking. Tell him that you are his to fuck anytime he wants now."

Again I protested and said that it all wasn't true, but John insisted that I fulfill his fantasies and do as told. So I said aloud "Tom, fuck your mother's cunt, harder, deeper. I need you to fuck me every day Tom. I love your big long fat dick Tom and your mother needs to suck it and be fucked by it every day. You are my Master and I am your slut. Don't think of me as your mother any more. Think of me as your well trained personal whore. Shove your dick into me whenever you want. Fuck me in front of your father, let him see what a willing slut I am to your fabulous powerful giant cock."

There, I said it. The truth was completely out. I confessed to John that I was his son's bitch and that I wanted him to fuck me daily. We had John where we wanted. He was a cuckold husband. After that Tom would fuck me freely, sometimes with his father in the room, sometimes with his father entering the room where we were fucking to be surprised and excited by it. One time John and I laid in bed getting ready to go to sleep for the night and Tom strolled in naked, takes down the covers, raises my nightie, pulls off my panties, spreads my legs, lays on top of me beside his father, and promptly without a word drives his cock deep into me. I let out a deep moan and start pulsating my hips as Tom's long dick rammed roughly into my twat. Tom looks at me and says "Beg for it slut."

John adds "Yes, yes, beg for it slut!"

"Fuck me Tom." I began to scream out, lifting my legs high in the air. "Fuck my cunt Tom, ram that fabulous cock that I adore so much into my hole. Use your slut hard. Don't stop fucking me Tom, don't stop fucking me!"

Another time as John and I sat watching TV my cell rang. After answering I got up and started to walk away. "Who called?" John inquired. "Where are you going?"

"It was your son." I answered. "I have to go fuck his cock now."

A few minutes later when John came upstairs and entered his son's room, he found me straddled on top of his son, pumping up and down furiously on his projected long shaft. Tom was squeezing my tits together firmly as I raised my ass up and down rhythmically. "Fuck I love your big tits bitch, now fuck that cock harder and faster you fucking slut!" Tom yelled out. John pulled out his pathetic pecker and started stroking it as he watched me fuck his son until he came deep in my pussy.

A few weeks later, after it was obvious that I was now Tom's regular fuck toy, laying in bed with John he said "Grace, I love the fantasy of you being a slut and fucking my son. But now even this fantasy is getting a bit boring to me. I think we need to take it up a notch further." Inquiring as to what he could possibly mean he continued "Well, I like the thought of you being a slut and fucking other men's dicks. But you are only fucking one other dick. I want to see you fucking other men's cocks as well."

I acted surprised and shocked. I asked if he wanted to truly make a slut out of me and wasn't it bad enough I was already being an unfaithful wife by having sex with another man, and how low I would be if I fucked others. I also inquired how he could watch such a thing, as the other men would surely not be as co-operative as his son in letting him be in the same room while they had sex with me. John had all the answers, having thought this through carefully.

He said he had already made the call to have secret cameras installed in the house. He would watch from the bedroom as men fucked me. He said that he wanted to invite over friends and associates, and then he would pretend to be dead tired and have to go to bed. That would be my cue to seduce the friend. Or even friends he said. He explained that he wanted to watch multiple guys fucking me at once. Again I feigned being shocked by such a suggestion, but John insisted, saying that this is what he needed, that he understood that I wasn't a slut, but that he needed me to behave as one for him to get his rocks off. I hummed and sighed and eventually agreed, saying that it was against my true wishes and that I had no desire to be a slut or sleep around on my husband, but that I would do so if it was really what he needed me to do.

After that, life became much more exciting and fun! First John invited over his business partner of over 30 years. This man was close to my husband's age, a bit chubby, but good looking. John said he noticed how Bob, his partner, stared at me when he thought neither of us was looking. He wanted me to try to seduce his friend. So having drinks and sitting in the living room together John excused himself, saying he was exhausted from the day and had to hit the sack. I insisted that Bob stay and have a few more drinks with me. When John had left I knew that he was now in the room, had turned on the cameras he had placed in the living room, and was watching us while he stroked his limp lame pecker.

I had on an evening dress that came down to above my knees and laying back on the couch asked if Bob would be so kind as to give me a foot massage. Taking the foot cream from the stand he proceeded cautiously, rubbing my feet, but trying not to make it sexual. But I pulled my dress up a bit so it was now only half way down my thighs, and I asked Bob to rub my calves also. As he rubbed my calves, more sensually than he had rubbed my feet, I pulled my dress completely up over my hips, revealing my bare legs and black lace panties to him. He stared and gawked like a teenage boy! Spreading my legs I pointed at my knee and said "Rub me here." Then pointing at my inner thigh said "And here." As he rubbed his hands over my legs I pointed to my panty covered pussy and said "And here please Bob." With that he grasped my panties, pulled them off, and leaning forward finger fucked my pussy with one hand while rubbing my clit with the other."

"God I always wanted this cunt of yours Grace since I first time I saw you." Bob confessed.

"I always wanted to give it to you Bob. Eat my pussy Bob. Bite my clit and tongue fuck my hole." I begged.

As he munched away greedily on my twat I moaned and twisted, knowing John was getting himself off watching his friend eat out his wife. "Bob, fuck me please, fuck me." I begged again. With this Bob got up and pulled off his pants. His dick was no larger than my husbands, but at least he could get it up. Spreading my legs Bob mounted me and entered me. I let him enjoy his dick in me and then offered to strip for him so he could play with my tits and to bend over the couch so he could fuck me from behind. He eagerly accepted the offer and groping my hanging boobs fucked me hard from behind. I let him fuck me in lots of different positions to offer John a good view of his wife being fucked.

Later that night after Bob went home John told me that he came hard watching his best friend fuck his wife and that he wanted much more of this. After that he had me fuck pretty much every man in his office, as well as the local butcher, mail man, appliance repair guys, the boy who cuts our lawn, as well as pretty much every neighbour up and down both sides of our street. I was truly the town slut now. He would invite over 2 or 3 people at a time from his office, or a few of the neighbours for drinks. Then going to be early he would watch as I fucked them all at the same time. He said he particularly got himself off when he watched one guy pounding me hard from behind as I sucked off 2 others, while they groped and yanked at my hanging tits.

John also told me that after I fucked a guy with him watching, and if I was later to meet that guy, that I was to fuck him if he wanted it, but that I had to tell John about it later. So that truly made me the town slut! Visiting a neighbour to drop off an item for their wife, I would soon be laying with my legs spread wide on their marriage bed, or bent over a baby seat having somebody's husband drive their cock hard into my ass. Going to pick up my mail from the local post office, the clerk would put up the ^closed, out for lunch^ sign and bringing me back to the mail sorting area he and his 2 friends would quickly have me undressed and on my knees, sucking and stroking their cocks like a common skank whore. On returning home I would tell John of all the men who had fucked me through the day. I of course also told John's ex about my escapades, and she was delighted that her husband had become such a pathetic grovelling cuckold.

Going to our local Catholic church one Sunday, as the good wholesome ex-nun that I am, I realized that I recognized almost every man sitting there. Nicely dressed men, sitting with their wives and children, prim and proper. And I had fucked pretty much every one of them. As I walked down the aisle to take my seat I made eye contact with each, and smiled at their wives. Pretty ladies, most. Who all had no idea that I knew the feel of their husband's cock in my hands, mouth, cunt and in some cases ass, as well as they did.

In confession I told the priest, a middle aged and good looking man, that I had fucked 10 cocks the week before, and sucked off at least a dozen more, while I had let 3 men fuck me in the ass. He told me that he had heard rumors to this effect and that he had thought as an ex-nun I would be a more faithful wife. I then told him that ever since I was a little girl that I had a deep fantasy of sucking on a priest's cock and having him fuck me. I opened my blouse so that he could see my bare tits through the screen. I spread my legs and revealed my pantyless crotch. Sticking a finger into my pussy I fingered myself in front of him. I whispered "Come over to my house at 2 tomorrow for a friendly visit while my husband is having his afternoon nap, and show this nun how good of a fuck a priest can be." I then shoved my cunt juice covered finger through the screen and said "Here is a sampling of what's in store for you." A few moments went by as my priest considered this proposition. Then taking my finger into his mouth he sucked it clean and whispered back "See you at 2."

12