All Comments on 'Grampa Cums to America Ch. 04'

by Erica_Gasca

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
the hottest one today

Your stories are really hot!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Talented

Tou are a talented writer,but the whole idea of grandfather fucking his grandaughters is repulsive to me,thats why I will not read anymore of this series.Some of your other works are much better

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Really Good

This is a very erotic series,OK its unusual to read of a granpa doing daughter and grandaughters,but as someone has already said about one of the other chapters ,this is fantasy time,or is it?I can also undestand someone reading this and not liking this particular incest situation,but unless they are phychic how on earth would they know what its about without reading it.There is incest and incest,you keep writing,readers will soon find out what you specialise in.One final point I see nothing wrong with incest in all its forms as long as its between consenting adults,but that is only my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Hot

Pay no attention to those who don't like incest porn. If they truly don't like to read it, they should no go to the incest site. I loved the story. Keep writing. Keep Grandpa fucking the family. It is great to masturbate to. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Beautiful story

The whole series is great. You give excellent detail of the sucking and fucking. If your stories do not get a man's cock hard, he just doesn't enjoy incest stories. They certainly give me an erection.

onyxessenceonyxessenceover 14 years ago
Just okay

I don't think Gramps said one word this entire series. I know he is not supposed to know any English, but I still think you could have developed his character more as he nailed each female member of his family one by one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous