Granddad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're wicked, you are! Yes, that's fine. Thank you for taking the trouble. I'm sure everything will be just fine."

"No problem! Don't want to be running out of jonnies, do we? You've only got two gross!" she giggled. "and half a litre of lube!"

"Two gross plus fifty from last year," I pointed out, "Any way when do you think you'll be ready to leave?"

"Any time after 5:30 tomorrow evening! I'll be packed by the end of tonight, ready when you are."

"But you'll have been working all day! You'll be exhausted."

"Unless you're a really terrible driver I'll be able to sleep if I need to, anyway I'll be too excited to sleep Thursday night so I'll be knackered Friday anyway. Listen, I've been thinking about music etc. I've got loads of stuff on my phone and iPad, if your radio does blue-tooth or has a usb, we can have yours and mine. Bound to be something we like between them, OK?"

"OK, I'll look for options on routes and times this afternoon. Good idea with the audio. What about your husband?"

"Husband is sorted, I told you. All you have to do is turn up to collect me, OK?"

"OK, I'll sort out some food to take with us."

"I can do that, you're doing enough. What do you eat? Opps! Just noticed the time, shall ring you when I leave work! Gotta go or they'll ask where I went lunchtime. Can't tell em I went to the VD clinic so I don't give you anything nasty, can I? Love ya! Byeeee."

And she was gone!

### ### ###

I went back to the computer and explored all the options including places to stay overnight if needed. It was a fun task even if I still thought it was a wind-up. Hey! A guy can day-dream a little can't he?

### ### ###

"Hi, Granddad, just finished work. Thinking about food. Would it be possible for you to meet me at the supermarket? Then we can sort out everything this evening, if we're leaving tomorrow night?"

"Good idea! Twenty minutes?"

"I'll be waiting!"

"A little yellow car, OK?"

"A tiny little yellow car? Like my tiny little yellow bikini?" she giggled.

"Nearly, see you in a minute, byeee."

My turn to hang up!

### ### ###

I used the run-a-bout as the wheels were loaded to go and I didn't really fancy getting it out of the garage, just to impress.

### ### ###

"Hi Granddad!" she called across the foyer.

"Hello Sweetheart!" I called back, walking towards her.

She put her arms round my neck and gave me a big, soppy kiss right on the lips! I put my arms around her and kissed her straight back. Well, that was worth the drive anyway!

"Where first?" she asked grabbing a trolley. "Bloody supermarket trolleys!" she exclaimed trying to push it back then getting another. "Why do the wheels never all want to go the same way?"

"Water." I said, "You got a licence for that thing?"

We spent the next half hour very pleasantly, wandering up and down the aisles debating if we liked it or really needed it. I suggested we had enough to feed an army and she said she needed to keep my strength up. We had about twice as much as I'd usually take but then there were twice as many of us, so probably about right. Anja insisted on paying but suggested I should take the stuff home so I could pack the car as I wanted.

"And my husband won't ask why I've got so much food!" she added mischievously.

We had a quick cup of coffee and I outlined the options. She was quite keen on the ferry, with a four hour crossing.

"We could get to know each other in a cabin!" she said delightedly.

Unfortunately I had to tell her there were no cabins left and we'd have to use sleeper seats if any were still available. We opted for the train.

"That's going to be a bit of a squeeze!" she said on seeing my little Smart Car.

I told her we could put stuff on her lap! She helped me load the shopping in, and scooted off, promising to ring when her husband went for his run.

It had been fun! I must admit I walked a little taller as we went up and down the aisles being accompanied by such a beautiful girl. Granddad or no, I would have happily tried. Wind-up? I really didn't care if it was. It HAD been great fun.

### ### ###

"Hi Granddad! Everything OK?"

"Hi, sweetheart, yes everything's fine. You husband usually go out at about this time?"

"No. He usually goes out about eight but he's later today coz I was late home from work, he he he. On a Fridays he goes to the gym. He's at the gym by 7:30."

"So I could pick you up at 7:30? or do you want to watch him suffer as I drive you away?" I asked with a big smile in my voice.

"Make it 7:35! I'll tell him you are due at 7, then he'll think he was right! I'll leave him a note, OK?"

"You, young lady, are a wicked little vixen! That's perfect! By the time I've loaded your stuff we should be on the road by 7:50, might make an earlier train if the traffic is kind. I'll leave you to finish your preparations. See you tomorrow morning. Byeee, Sweetheart kiss, kiss, kiss.

Byeee, Granddad, love you. Kiss kiss kiss.

### ### ###

The spectacles were perfect, as you would expect. Anja did the scientific bit and slipped me a note as she finished. As a final touch she re-checked the fit behind my ears. Bending a little closer than was really necessary she whispered... "I'm having a lot of difficulty resisting the urge to hug you, y'know?"

I turned to face her, very nearly brushing my lips against hers.

"See you 7:35," I whispered.

"They seem perfect, Mr. Smith," she said in her normal voice. Do they feel comfortable?"

I moved them around, as you do, then...

"Thank you Anja, just right!"

"Have a wonderful holiday, Mr. Smith and if you are driving overnight, like you said, you'd better get some sleep during the day!"

"Thank you Anja, that's just what I plan to do. I hope you enjoy your holiday as much as I hope to enjoy mine. Bye, for now!"

I opened her note once outside the shop:

All the details for the API and ... I won't ring until I've finished for the day. Sleep well xxx

### ### ###

I stepped out of the lift on the fourth floor at 7:34. Her door was second on the left, a spy hole in the woodwork. I stayed to one side.

The moment of truth! A wind-up or a very enjoyable holiday? My phone pinged, 7:35! I raised my hand to tap on the wooden door when it swung open.

"Hi Granddad! You're very punctual." she smiled.

It was a proper smile. A 'pleased to see you smile'. Did I detect a hint of relief? Or was it wishful thinking on my part?

"I try to be punctual," I replied, "WOW! You look incredible!"

I didn't say I'd been sitting outside for ten minutes, counting the seconds.

"You like?"

She was wearing a very simple looking dress. What do men know about frocks? It was loose 'ish at the top with room for her beautiful breasts, low 'ish cut showing enough cleavage to show they were real, tighter across the tummy and then it flared out loosely at the skirt which stopped, about mid-thigh? Maybe a tad higher? Whatever, she looked perfect.

"Like? Try love! Twirl?" I requested hopefully.

She stepped back, raised her arms, lifting her hem enticingly, and did a funny little stepping like motion. As she turned she flicked her hips and the skirt flew out like the chairs on old fairground merry-go-rounds. Smooth! The little minx. I grinned ear to ear.

"Does your husband know you're not wearing any undies." I asked quietly, not wanting the neighbours to hear accidentally.

She put her finger to her lips and caste her eyes down.

"Sorry Granddad, I've been a naughty girl..."

Uh oooooh! Here it comes! Never mind, fun while it lasted and a very pretty, smooth pussy!

"I've been teasing you..."

I forced a grin, only to be expected, really! Silly old fool! I told myself. I stood my ground and forced a smile, waiting for the coup-de-grace.

"I haven't got a husband... just me... Can I still come?" she grinned a very, very wicked grin!

My forced smile became a very happy, happy smile.

"You! You!..." I started, "deserve a smacked bottom for that!" I laughed with joy!

"Promises, promises," she said gleefully, Stepping forward she threw her arms around me and kissed me deep and tenderly.

"What's that for?" I spluttered when she finally let me go.

"For coming." she explained happily.

"But I haven't," I replied wickedly.

"You will! Trust me, you will!"

12