Grandma and the Sunshine Girls Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,102 Followers

Smiling, her eyes twinkling she replied, "We don't need to pretend for you to give me a kiss sweetheart."

I don't think she realized what kind of kiss I was talking about, because when I leaned down and planted my lips onto hers she immediately stiffen. But as the kiss lingered I could feel her body relax and melt into mine as her arms went around my shoulders and drew me tighter against her. Gently I slipped my tongue between her lips and dropped my hands until they were cupping her firm round cheeks, my semi-soft cock digging into her abdomen. After a good two minutes of our tongues dancing together grandma pushed herself away from me. Her face was flushed and her breath was catching in her throat.

"Whew! You really know how to take a gal's breath away," she panted.

Playfully I slid the tip of my finger across her taught nipple and said, "And you really know how to make a guy pop."

"I hadn't planned on doing that, I just wanted to see what it felt like to touch such a huge cock," she said with a slight frown on her face.

"So, how did it feel?" I asked, watching her face as the frown deepened.

Looking up into my eyes she replied, "It felt great, and exciting too, as you very well know by how wet I was. It was also wrong. Grandmothers shouldn't be giving their Grandsons hand jobs."

Laying my hand softly on her shoulder I told her, "But you didn't give your Grandson a hand job, you gave Bill one. We were in pretend mode so it was just Bill and Millie, two people enjoying each others company."

"So the incestuous nature of what we did doesn't bother you?" she asked, the frown on her face softening somewhat.

Reaching out I pulled her against me and wrapped my arms around her back, letting one hand rub soothingly up and down along her spine. She let her face rest on my chest as her arms went around my waist. I bent my head down and kissed the top of her head.

"Truthfully Grandma, it didn't bother me at all. Hell, I was actually hoping you would climb on my cock and have your way with me."

Giggling she whispered, "Trust me, that thought did cross my mind."

"So what stopped you?" I asked, a tingle racing through me at the thought of sticking my cock in her.

"It was the fact that you are my Grandson that stopped me. A hand job is one thing, but actually having sex with you is pushing it, I'm not sure I can cross that line," she said, her breath against my nipple sending chills through me.

"I understand," I told her.

Patting my chest she broke our embrace then turned facing away from me and bent over to pick up the soiled washrag. With her ass and pussy in plain sight I couldn't help myself. Reaching out I ran a finger through her still wet slit and over her rosebud garnering a loud yelp from her.

"Just so you know Grandma, I wouldn't have any problem crossing that line. So you might want to be careful about bending over in front of me."

Straightening she turned and saw me smiling from ear to ear.

Shaking her head but smiling she said, "You really know how to make things hard for an old girl, don't you?"

"Hard is my middle name Grandma," I teased.

"I thought your middle name was weird?" she reminded me.

"I'm a man of many names," I laughed.

We decided not to finish the movie since neither of us had paid much attention to it anyway. It's funny, but I thought I'd be walking around the rest of the day with a stiffie, but I was wrong. As time dragged on I found that seeing grandma in the buff became quite natural. As for me, walking around with my dick flopping about somehow felt liberating. Several times over the next few hours grandma bent over, not intentionally I'm sure, but it did give me pause. I had to fight to keep my cock in check. The one time that almost got me hard was when grandma suggested I get rid of the pubic hair ringing my dick and brought out an electric grooming clipper and proceeded to trim my pubes. The head of my cock was so close to her face I could feel her hot breath on it as she clipped away. Why she had to have her face so close to my cock while she trimmed baffled me; it wasn't like she had bad eyesight. It wasn't until she used her hand to hold my cock out of the way while she trimmed my ball sack that I really had to grit my teeth. When she was done I felt truly naked, but on the bright side, with my pubes gone my cock looked even bigger.

The day seemed to linger. We spent some time sitting around the kitchen island just chatting like old friends, and we also spent some time in the pool. Grandma had a fantastic breaststroke. Once out of the pool and dried she even let me rub sunscreen all over her body, of course she had to remind me that I was spending too much time applying it to her chest. With a smile I tweaked each nipple then moved on to other interesting parts of her body. By the time I was done she was a quivering mess.

For dinner grandma whipped up a couple of chef salads which we enjoyed while back at the island. It was during this time that I found out that it wasn't dad's idea that I come to visit; it was hers. Since she hadn't seen me in so long she had called dad and asked him to ask me if I'd like to come visit. But dad being dad, he had more or less made it a command instead of just asking if I'd like to. Of course I didn't let grandma know this, I just pretended that I had made the choice on my own.

"If I would've known about your little nudist club Grandma, I would have come at a different time instead of on National Nude Day," I told her apologetically.

With a sly look in her eyes she said, "Actually your being here now could be a blessing in disguise."

"How so?" I asked intrigued.

She began by explaining that every year the hostess for their National Nude Day celebration was suppose to come up with a unique idea; something that hasn't been done before. Being how this year she was the hostess she wanted to know if I'd be willing to act the part of waiter for their little group. I would be doing things like getting them drinks, maybe snacks, or, if I felt like it she said she wouldn't mind if I threw in a little flirting. Nothing outrageous, just a little petting or perhaps a little dirty talk; she said she'd leave that up to me. As I listened to what she was proposing I began to like the idea. What horny nineteen-year-old man wouldn't like to mingle with five naked women and have the freedom to rub up against them if he wanted? I told her I'd be happy to do it.

Fixing me with her beautiful blue eyes she softly said, "There's one other thing I'd like you to do, if you would."

"Anything Grandma," I told her, my eyes drifting down to her lovely soft tits.

"I'd like you to wear the shorts you had on earlier. I think it would really get the girls excited to see you in them," she said, a smile playing on her lips as her nipples began to stiffen from my gaze.

"No problem, but I have a stipulation myself. I think it would be best if none of the group knew I was your Grandson," I told her, lifting my eyes from her sweet tits.

"Why?" she asked.

I could see she was puzzled by my request, so I explained.

"If no one knows we're related then I can flirt with you too. We could pretend just like we did in the media room."

"I don't think that would work. Lizzie already knows you're my Grandson and she's got a big mouth," grandma responded, the slight sadness in her voice made me wonder if she wanted to have a repeat of earlier.

"You could always call her and see if she'd keep her yap shut," I suggested, reaching over and grazing my fingertips across one nipple.

Grandma shuddered as if she had felt a chill then went into the front room and came back with the cordless house phone. She took her stool next to me and began to dial. As I watched her dial my gaze drifted back to her tits, the nipples quite stiff now. Only hearing half the conversation I really wasn't sure what was discussed, all I knew was after grandma had made her request to Elizabeth there was a long pause on grandma's part before she began to speak again. Looking up I saw her staring at me before saying into the phone that she'd see how I felt about it. Pressing the phone against her soft breast she fixed me with an anxious look.

"Lizzie says she'll keep our secret on one condition," grandma said.

"What condition?" I asked somewhat nervously due to the look I was receiving from her.

Grandma hesitated for a bit before saying, "Um...uh...her condition is you have to have sex with her."

"Really? Is that all?" I asked, my uneasiness slipping away.

"Does that mean you'll do it?" she asked, an odd look in her eyes.

When she saw me nod she raised the phone to her face and began speaking into it. The half of the conversation I could hear went like this: "You have a deal. No, I can't do that. Because he's my Grandson, that's why. You don't get to until after everyone leaves. It's not that I don't trust you, but business is business. Okay, I'll see you tomorrow, bye." Grandma switched off the phone then returned it to the front room.

Swiveling my stool I watched her walk away, her tight round buns swaying as she walked. By the time she started walking back to where I sat I finally figured out what the odd look in her eyes must have been. Jealousy. Was it possible that I was right? Could grandma really be jealous about her neighbor getting to fuck me? Silently I prayed I was right because I had a surprise for grandma; I planned on fucking her too.

As she got closer I reached out and took her arm then spread my thighs and pulled her toward me. She came without any resistance. Closer and closer I pulled her in until she was so close my semi-erect cock was touching her mound. Glancing down between us she saw where my cock was but made no effort to back away. Instead she let me pull her into my arms and hug her against me, her stiff nipples poking delightfully into my chest.

Holding our embrace I whispered into her ear, "Will you be okay with me fucking Elizabeth?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" she whispered back.

"Because I think it would make you jealous," I flat out said.

She stepped back enough to look me in the eyes and said, "I'll admit, it does make me a little jealous. To think that she gets to have that big cock stuffed inside her and I can't kind of makes me mad." As she was telling me this she reached down between us and wrapped her hand around my cock.

"I realize as Grandmother and Grandson we aren't allowed to do things like that. But, as Bill and Millie we can," I told her without taking my eyes off hers.

In a sad tone she replied, "Oh honey, if only life worked that way."

"It does in our pretend world Millie," I said, and then pulled her back against my chest.

After several minutes she sighed and suggested we watch some T.V. or a movie. Unlike the last time we were in the media room, this time we kept our hands to ourselves. Around eleven grandma said she was tired and gave me a kiss on the cheek then went to bed. I stayed another half hour before I too felt the effects of a long day.

Light filtered in through the large window making it impossible to sleep so I grudgingly crawled out of bed and headed for the bathroom. I had no idea what time it was. All night long I'd been having strange ass dreams of fucking various women. In the dreams I couldn't see any faces, just bodies in all shapes and sizes. Now that I was awake I had trouble holding my cock down enough to piss in the toilet, my morning wood was that hard. After wiping up what hadn't made it into the bowl I headed downstairs with my rock hard cock leading the way. I fully expected to see grandma naked so I didn't even try to get my cock under control because I wanted to impress her with it. When I reached the main floor I looked into the kitchen and saw not just grandma but Elizabeth also, and unlike me, neither of them were naked. Both were wearing purple silk robes that tied at the waist and only reached a few inches below the swell of their ass. They were setting up what looked like a bar on the island because there were all kinds of bottles of booze on it, from whiskey, to rum, to tequila, and mixers too. The word 'party' instantly came to mind. As I approached both of them looked up from what they were doing and gasped when their eyes caught sight of my fully erect cock.

Without blinking an eye I told them good morning and went over and poured myself a cup of coffee from the pot near the sink. When I turned around to face them grandma just stood there with her mouth hanging open, but Elizabeth was doing more than staring. She had one hand in the folds of her robe and was obviously rubbing her clit. I could swear I saw a bit of drool running down her chin before my eyes made it down to where her hand was. When I went over and kissed grandma on the cheek it seemed to wake her from her daze. It didn't take her long to notice what Elizabeth was doing.

"My god Lizzie, control yourself, you've seen a man's penis before," grandma chastised her.

In a husky voice, her hand still busy, Elizabeth replied, "Not one as big as that!"

Teasingly I reached down with my free hand and started stroking my shaft while saying, "You like?"

"Please don't make me wait till everyone leaves Millie. I promise I won't say anything. Just let me feel that monster inside me now," Elizabeth pleaded, her fingers working frantically on her clit.

"That's not the deal and you know it," grandma told her, a definite tinge of jealousy in her voice.

"Now hold on Grandma," I said, and then looked at Elizabeth and continued, "Elizabeth, turn around and bend over."

Happily she complied. Turning she bent over and lowered her upper body onto the island then spread her legs apart in anticipation of what was to come. Casually I closed the distance until I was standing directly behind her ass. Placing my cup down I used both hands and slowly pulled the hem of her robe up over her ass until it was bunched at her hip. With one hand I gently caressed the smooth hot flesh of her right buttock while I ran a finger from my other hand through her incredibly wet slit, causing long drawn out moans to pour from her mouth.

"B-Billy, what are you doing?" grandma stuttered, her eyes as big as saucers as she watched the scene unfold.

Without answering I grabbed the shaft of my cock, stepped up to Elizabeth's exposed ass, and crouched down enough so I could rub the head through her slit. After a couple of passes the head of my cock was dripping with her secretions. With my cock lubricated I gently slipped the head between her inner lips and sank about three inches into her hot wet hole. I hadn't planned it, nor did I want it to happen, but when I pushed three more inches into her sopping wet pussy she let out a deep groan and began to spasm. I didn't want her to cum yet so I quickly pulled my cock from her clasping pussy with an audible plopping sound and stepped back far enough so she couldn't grab me.

"What the fuck! Put it back in," Elizabeth screamed, angrily flipping around to face me.

Looking her in the eyes I said, "That's a sample of what you'll be missing if you don't keep your word."

"I'll keep my word you heartless bastard. But when I do get the rest of that, I'm going to fuck you seven ways to Sunday buster," she voiced unpleasantly, then straightened her robe and turned back to arrange the booze on the island.

Glancing at grandma I saw her staring at my wet dick with her mouth open and one hand inside the top of her robe. She looked like she was in a trance or something. I stepped along side of her and whispered in her ear.

"I wish that had been you I had my cock in Millie."

With a shudder grandma pulled her hand out of her robe and glanced at my face. When she saw that I was serious she gave another little shudder, then told me I should go clean up because the rest of the girls would be here soon. Taking my coffee with me I gave Elizabeth a pat on the ass then went up to shower and get ready for a day of fun and games. I wasn't sure what was going to happen, but I sure as hell planned to make the most of it.

While I showered I made sure to ease the pressure in my balls, I didn't want to give any of the older women a heart attack by getting a hard-on. When I stepped back into the bedroom grandma was there. She had laid out the lime green shorts and also a white t-shirt, the front of it decorated with an iron-on decal that resembled a tuxedo. I held it up and laughingly told her it was going to make me look like a butler.

Laughing herself she said, "Well, for the next few hours that's exactly what you'll be."

"So this is only going to be for a couple of hours? I thought it was going to last all day," I inquired.

"It would if the other girls could hold their liquor like Lizzie and I. But they can't, and since Lizzie plans to serve them doubles I'm pretty sure it won't take long before they stumble home and pass out."

"Why's she giving them doubles?" I asked.

"Why do you think? She wants to collect her payment silly," she answered.

"Yeah, that was a stupid question wasn't it?" I replied; the memory of Elizabeth's hot cunt wrapped around my cock came flooding back.

Grandma told me to get dressed but to stay put until she called, then headed for the door. Just before she stepped out of the room she turned and softly asked if I was serious about wishing it had been her instead of Elizabeth bent over the kitchen island.

Walking over I cupped her face in my hands and said, "Yes I was. And if it had been you we'd still be down there, because I wouldn't stop making love to you until you passed out from too many orgasms."

Once again grandma gave a quick shudder, then turned and left muttering, "If only," as she went.

Once I was dressed I looked in the mirror and immediately knew I looked like a dork. The tuxedo shirt was too small and fit very tight around my torso, while the shorts just looked ridiculous from the start. The only saving grace was how my cock showed through the tight shorts, I was sure the old gals were going to love that. Sitting on the bed I waited for grandma to call me down to what I fully expected to be a group of really old, saggy women. That thought had no sooner left my brain when I heard the doorbell ring, followed by the cackle of women coming into the house.

Fifteen minutes later I heard grandma calling from the foot of the stairs. Rising from the bed I tugged down the legs of the shorts and made my way to where she was waiting, a huge grin on her face. Taking my hand she thanked me for doing this and led me out onto the patio where we were met with blank stares from the newcomers.

None were what I had expected. Sure, you could tell they were in their early to late sixties, but all of them appeared to be in rather fine shape. There were no turkey necks or blubber arms, although two of them did have deep age lines on their faces. All three of them wore an exact replica of the robe that grandma and Elizabeth had on, leading me to believe it must be their club's color. They eyed me up and down like a side of beef as they waited for grandma to tell them what was going on.

Still holding my hand grandma raised her voice and said, "Ladies let me have your attention please. This year, for the very first time, we are going to have a man in attendance, provided no one objects." When no one did she went on, "He is here to serve you so please be gentle. Now, without further ado I give you Bill, your butler for the day."

Grandma's announcement was met with a bunch of hoots and hollers, along with several catcalls from Elizabeth. As for me I was overjoyed that grandma had introduced me as Bill. That meant she was up for our little game of pretend. One by one she introduced me to the new girls. The first was named Barbara, the next Samantha, and the last was Greta, whom I could swear looked just like my second grade math teacher.

blaster666
blaster666
4,102 Followers