Grandma and the Sunshine Girls Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,102 Followers

"Happy Nude Day to the Sunshine Girls Club!" Elizabeth belted out.

As if on cue all five women shrugged out of their robes and laid them across the back of the loungers next to them. Apparently there wasn't a shy one in the bunch, because they didn't try to hide their bodies from my leering eyes. Barbara and Samantha had bleached blonde hair and roughly the same build with both standing about five-four or so. Both were a little chubby but not fat, and had plump breasts that sagged slightly. Barbara had a shaved pussy while Samantha's had a small landing strip of fur running up toward her navel. And then there was Greta, the one that looked like my teacher. She had short grey and black curly hair, horn rimmed glasses, and stood nearly as tall as I was. Her figure was on the slim side but her tits were full and round. I could tell by the grey and black full bush covering her pussy that she had naturally curly hair. When she caught me staring at her bush she smiled then reached down and parted the hair with her fingers enough for me to see her rather large clitoris. I couldn't stop my cock from twitching when she gave her clit a quick flick of her middle finger.

"Now girls, as a special treat Bill has agreed to put sunscreen on anyone who wants him to."

Elizabeth's announcement came as a total surprise to me, and glancing at grandma I could tell it was news to her also. Not wanting to spoil grandma's party, and definitely not wanting to pass up the opportunity to rub lotion all over a bunch of naked women, I did the only thing I could. Walking over to one of the two patio tables I picked up a large tube of sunscreen then turned to face the group. Smiling I said, "Who's first?"

Samantha was the first to step over, followed by Elizabeth, Greta and Barbara. Grandma didn't get in line. I applied the lotion to each woman exactly the same, all except Greta that is. First I started with their shoulders and backs, then knelt down behind them and worked the lotion onto their legs before applying it to their ass cheeks. That got a moan from each one, but not as loud as the ones I got when I did the front of them. For the front I knelt down and started with the legs, working my hands slowly up until they were sliding along the outer and inner thighs. Once the hand on the inside was high enough I dragged it through each woman's pussy then over her mound as I stood up. From there I rubbed their tummies then their tits, making sure to tweak the nipples several times before finishing. With Greta I couldn't put lotion on her bush, so as I worked my hands up her thighs I made sure my thumb rubbed against her clit. On the last pass I let my thumb slip between her slick pussy lips and sink briefly into her cunt causing her to shudder.

As I worked her nipples into a state of arousal she leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "You're a naughty boy, I could just eat you up." I had no doubt she could as I watched her ass swish when she walked away.

With everyone coated in sunscreen I looked over at grandma and told her it was her turn. When she shook her head no the other women told her that they were a club and what was good for one of them was good for all. Relenting grandma came over and turned her back to me. I took a moment to gaze upon her nakedness before beginning to apply the sunscreen. With grandma I took my time, gently rubbing the sunscreen all over her body. When I put it on her ass I didn't grope her like I had done with the others. Instead I rubbed it in tenderly, lovingly. As I did her front she flinched each time my fingers grazed her clit. While softly cupping her tits, the nipples hardening against my palms, she stared at me with a half smile on her face and lust in her eyes. Once I was done I leaned in and placed a soft kiss on her lips. That garnered a round of applause from the others since they thought that grandma and I were an item.

Over the next few hours I did everything, from bringing out drinks, made by Elizabeth, to waiting at the pool stairs with a towel in hand whenever one of them decided to take a dip. Of course once I dried them off I had to reapply sunscreen, something that seemed to make them a little friskier as time went on. After a while it seemed like no one was paying much attention to what I was doing. I had become the hired help. I didn't mind the lack of attention however, it gave me the freedom to openly watch a group of naked women sit around gabbing, or just lying about, legs spread, soaking in the sun. I felt like the luckiest guy in the world. Not only was there tits, ass and pussy aplenty to ogle, but I also knew that when this was over I was going to get to fuck Elizabeth's sloppy wet cunt. She had told me that she was going to fuck me seven ways to Sunday, but what Elizabeth didn't know was I could prolong my own orgasm for quite some time. It was a trick I'd learned from Peggy McClusky after popping my nut as soon as I'd poked my dick into her the first time we fucked. After that incident she'd spent countless hours showing me how to prolong ejaculation.

I was in the process of putting sunscreen on Greta for the third time, my thumb jammed deep into her clinching cunt, when Samantha stood up a little unsteady and shouted, "It's not fair!"

Being the hostess grandma asked, "What's not fair Sam?"

"We're all nude, but Bill isn't. I don't think that's fair to us," she answered, her speech a little slurred.

It didn't take long before a chorus of "Take it off!" filled the air. Looking over at grandma I saw her shrug as if to say it was up to me. I didn't see how getting naked in front of them would present a problem; except for grandma and Elizabeth they were all well on their way to being drunk anyway. Those two had been nursing their drinks all day. Stepping away from Greta, my thumb ripe with the sweet musky smell of her pussy, I grinned and slowly tugged the tuxedo t-shirt over my head. I twirled it around in one hand like a stripper would then slung it toward the group; Barbara caught it and hugged it tightly to her naked tits. Next I turned my back, shooed Greta back to where everyone was, and then slipped my thumbs into the elastic waistband of the shorts. Glancing over my shoulder I watched the women as I slowly pulled the shorts down, the oohs and aahs coming from the women spurring me on. With a little work I managed to get the shorts all the way down and let them fall to my ankles. Kicking the shorts away I covered my cock with my hands as best I could and slowly turned to face them. Boos and hisses filled the air when they weren't able to see what they wanted.

"You girls want me to move my hands?" I called out, gently rolling my hips in a circle.

"Yes!" came five distinct voices.

Being semi hard from the smell of Greta's pussy while I had thumb fucked her made it difficult to hide my cock, but apparently most of them hadn't noticed the head peeking passed my splayed hands. With a flourish I pulled my hands away from my cock and placed them behind my head. A hush fell over the women when my cock came into view. Glancing at them I noticed every one of them had a stunned look on their face, including grandma and Elizabeth. I didn't understand why those two looked stunned; they had seen my cock before. Looking down I realized why. I was almost fully hard. The only explanation I could think of for being this hard must have been because of Greta. Even with my hands behind my head I could still smell her odor drifting off my thumb. It wasn't until I decided to take advantage of my condition and give the women a show by doing a little bump and grind that things got out of hand.

I heard someone shout, "Sunscreen!" and before I knew it I was being slathered in sunscreen, most of it on my cock. My cock was being tugged relentlessly as I helplessly looked around and noticed the only one not spreading lotion on me was grandma. She was standing back a ways with an amused look on her face. To escape the onslaught of hands I did the only thing I could; I turned and dove into the pool. Thankfully none of the women followed. Treading water I waited until the women grew tired of waiting and returned to their chairs before climbing out. Thankfully the cool water had helped make my cock go down, so by the time I stepped out of the pool my dick was almost flaccid. At first I thought they were going to rush me again, but grandma stepped in.

"Okay girls, hands off the merchandise," she told them as she came toward me, a tube of sunscreen in her hand.

When she reached me she laughed and said, "If that doesn't make me the hostess with the mostest then nothing will."

"Glad I could help," I remarked.

"Oh don't be mad honey, they were just having a little fun. Now hold still while I put this on, I don't want you to burn," grandma whispered.

"I'm not mad Millie," I assured her with a smile.

She stopped rubbing in the lotion for a second and gave me a sly look before continuing. Grandma didn't miss a spot on me, which included my cock, so by the time she was finished I was once again semi hard. She gave me a pat on the ass, turned to the women and told them to behave, then went inside. When she came back out she had a fresh drink in her hand.

Apparently grandma's admonishment had an effect on the women. None of them tried to grope me the rest of the day. What they did do however was start drinking a little faster, but I suspected it was because my cock was near their faces when I brought the drinks to them. Around two in the afternoon Barbara was so wasted Samantha had to help her home. After congratulatory praises for throwing such a great party they put on their robes and staggered out the front door, leaving just grandma, Elizabeth, and Greta sitting around. I continued to play the part of butler, going so far as to tweak each woman's tits when I brought them a new round. By four o'clock Greta said she had to go too. I had to help her out of her chair, accidentally on purpose squeezing her ripe full tits in the process. Donning her robe she headed out but not before stopping in the kitchen where she found a pen and a piece of paper. She scribbled something down, gave my cock an affectionate tug, then handed the paper to me and left. Looking at the paper I saw it was a phone number and made a mental note to give her a call in the very near future. When I went back out to the patio I saw that both grandma and Elizabeth were in the pool.

"Come on in and rinse that sunscreen off," grandma called out.

It wasn't long after I got in before grandma and Elizabeth got out. I watched them dry off, put on their robes and then go inside. I spent a little more time floating around then I too climbed out, dried off, and then went back into the house. Grandma was putting the booze bottles away and I could see Elizabeth sitting on the edge of the couch in the front room. I could see her robe draped over the back of one of the chairs.

"I believe you have unfinished business," grandma said, nodding her head toward the front room without even looking at me.

I wanted to ask her if she'd join us but thought better of it, so instead I walked into the front room where Elizabeth was slowly working a finger in and out of her pussy. I was pretty worked up already from seeing all that pussy running around all day, so I wasn't surprised when my cock started to grow at the sight of her slowly fingering herself. She fixed her eyes on my cock when I stopped right in front of her, the head mere inches from her face. A huge smile played across her lips as she leaned forward and engulfed about four inches of cock meat into her mouth. Instantly I knew that this woman could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch if she wanted to. With the force of a Hoover vacuum she proceeded to suck my cock, her cheeks hollowing, her tongue swirling rapidly around my meat. I knew there was no way I could last very long at this rate so I changed things up. Surprise registered on her face as I pulled my cock from her mouth and dropped to my knees between her thighs. Once down I placed my hands on her big tits, and then pushed her upper body backwards until she was almost lying down. Next I placed my hands behind her knees and pulled until her ass was almost off the seat of the couch. With her pussy open in front of me I roughly slipped the head between her cunt lips until it was coated with her cream. Lining myself up with her opening I slipped just the head into her hot hole and then stared into her eyes, an evil grin etched upon my lips.

"What, no foreplay?" she huskily asked, her nipples as hard as glass beads.

"Isn't this what you wanted?" I asked, making no move to push any more of my throbbing cock into her.

"Yes," she groaned, trying to slide down enough to get more of me inside.

"Tell me what you want Lizzie," I teased, pulling my cock back until the head almost slipped out of her.

"Fuck Me! I want you to fuck me silly with that big hard prick, you bastard!" she almost shouted.

Placing my hands on her hips I whispered, "Okay," and drove eight hard inches deep into her sopping pussy. She screamed at the sudden filling of her cunt. With wild eyes she watched me slowly pull back then screamed again when I slammed back into her, this time pushing nine inches into her smoldering cunt. As I slammed back into her for the third time her eyes rolled back in her head, and fluid gushed around my cock. She began to spasm as her orgasm shot through her. Reaching up I latched onto her nipples, gently pinching the hard nubs as I slid in and out of her with long steady strokes.

"Oh shit...oh fuck...oh shit," she chanted over and over as I fucked her.

I didn't know it but Elizabeth's screams must have scared grandma because before I knew it she was standing next to us. I stopped stroking into Elizabeth's cunt and gazed up into grandma's frightened eyes.

"You okay Lizzie?" grandma asked shakily.

"God yes, better than okay," Elizabeth huffed, her chest heaving.

"Okay, good, I'll...I'll just leave you two be then," grandma said hesitantly.

Reaching out I took grandma's hand in mine and whispered, "Don't go."

Chuckling Elizabeth said, "I tried to talk her into joining us when she called yesterday, but she said no."

"And I told you why too," grandma shot back.

"At least stay and watch Millie," Elizabeth replied.

I saw the indecision on her face and mouthed the word, "Please." With a slight nod she sank onto the couch next to Elizabeth and sat stiffly, her hands nervously wringing together in her lap. When I pulled back revealing my cream slicked cock I heard her gasp. Gently this time I began to fuck in and out of Elizabeth's cunt, making sure to pull almost out before slowly sinking back in.

"Faster Billy! Faster! Pound my pussy with that fucking cock!" Elizabeth encouraged.

Pulling completely out of her, getting a loud groan of disappointment at first, I had her lay on the floor in front of grandma. When I crawled between her legs I noticed grandma watching intently as I worked the head of my cock through the outer lips of Elizabeth's cunt. Her eyes grew wider when I buried half my cock in her best friends pussy. They continued to grow as more and more of my shaft slipped easily into Elizabeth's saturated slit. The deeper I sank the louder the moans filled the air, whether they were all coming from just one mouth I couldn't tell. What I could tell though was that grandma was getting aroused; her face grew flush and her knees parted revealing her dew kissed pussy to my hungry eyes. Unable to look at grandma's pussy for fear of squirting I held myself up on stiff arms and gazed down at Elizabeth's contorting face as I vigorously hammered into her quivering quim. Elizabeth's eyes were blank, unseeing, her mouth opening and closing like a fish out of water as I fucked her faster and faster, all ten and a half inches sinking to the very depths of her cunt. Once, twice, three times I felt her slip over the edge and spin into the very throes of ecstasy, her pussy contracting tightly around my shaft each time an orgasm swept through her.

"Oh god!" I heard grandma shout.

Chancing a look I gazed up and saw grandma stuffing two fingers deep into her pussy, her eyes squinted shut, her body shaking. The sight flooded me with lust; viciously I hammered my cock into Elizabeth, her screams going unheard by my deaf ears.

"Uggghhhh fuck...I'm cumming again!" poured from her lips over and over.

My eyes locked onto grandma's slick fingers as she pumped them rapidly into her slit, the feel of my balls getting ready to explode growing more intense.

"Oh please...stop. I can't take any more," Elizabeth moaned just as my balls exploded, sending a torrent of sperm rushing out of my cock and drenching the inside of her cunt to overflowing.

Exhausted I collapsed and lay on top of Elizabeth, her big beautiful sweaty tits mashing against my sweaty chest. With labored breath we lay there unmoving, my cock still incased in her cum filled cunt. It was several minutes before my breathing returned to normal, and I had the energy to lift off of Elizabeth's prone body. As I rose I gazed down onto her face and saw her eyes staring blankly up at the ceiling, not even registering anything as I pulled my slowly deflating cock from her cunt. Rolling to the side of her I glanced over at grandma. She was lying half on and half off the couch with her legs spread wide, her slick wet pussy pointing in my direction. Unable, and truthfully, unwilling to resist the temptation right in front of my face, I crawled over between her thighs, moved her hand out of the way and sank my tongue into her sweet hot wetness. Noisily I slurped up her juices like a man dying of thirst.

"No Billy, you mustn't," grandma protested feebly.

Ignoring her I continued to feast on her nectar, running the tip of my tongue up and down through her slit. When it touched her clit she groaned and placed her hand on the back of my head pulling me tighter against her stiff bud. Reaching up I cupped her tits and gently rolled her nipples back and forth between my fingers as my lips clamped around her clitoris.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhh Goddddddd!" grandma squealed, then began to shake violently as her pussy unleashed a stream of cunt cream.

Greedily I lapped her juices until there was nothing left to drink. Slowly grandma's body relaxed and lay still. Leaning back on my haunches I gazed at her and saw her staring back, an unreadable expression on her face. We stared at each other for what felt like forever, but when we heard Elizabeth stirring we trained our eyes on her. It was almost comical to watch her. First she rolled onto her stomach, and then used her hands to push her upper body backwards causing her ass to stick up in the air. She stayed in that position a bit before finally rising onto her knees. Once she made it to her feet she stood rooted to the spot, an uncomprehending look on her face as large drops of mixed fluids dripped from her cunt, forming a small pool between her feet.

Grandma stood up and grabbed Elizabeth's robe from the back of the chair then helped her slip it on.

Placing her arm around her shoulder grandma started to guide her to the front door saying, "Lets get you home sweetie."

"Uh yeah, sure," Elizabeth whispered before glancing down at the puddle between her feet.

"I'll, I'll pay for the carpet cleaning," I heard her say as grandma led her away.

I was still sitting on the floor with my back resting against the couch when grandma returned. She took a seat on the couch next to me and said, "I've never seen anything like that. You fucked that poor girl senseless."

"She shouldn't have blackmailed us Grandma," I stated defensively.

"That's true," she agreed then said, "I'm going to go take a long hot bath."

She rose and walked away leaving me sitting there still unsure if she were mad at me for eating her pussy. After a few minutes I went into the kitchen and finished putting the rest of the booze away, then went outside and hung the lime-green shorts and tuxedo shirt over the back of a lounge chair. With that done I headed upstairs for a much-needed shower. As I neared my bedroom door grandma came out of her room dressed in a floor-length red silk robe, gave me a little smile and continued downstairs without saying anything. She must be upset, I thought, but why eluded me. Was it because I'd fucked Elizabeth? Or was it because I'd licked her slit without permission? Perhaps she was upset at how much I'd flirted with the other women, especially Greta. Regardless about whatever had grandma in a funk I was pretty sure I was to blame. After my shower I decided it would probably be best if I put some clothes on before going downstairs.

blaster666
blaster666
4,102 Followers