Grandma and the Sunshine Girls Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blaster666
blaster666
4,102 Followers

With a t-shirt and sweats on I went downstairs to an empty house. Grandma had sat out a platter of club sandwiches that had never made it out of the fridge for the party so I scarfed two down before searching for her. She wasn't hard to find. The first place I looked was the patio and that's where I found her kicked back in a lounger with a drink in her hand. Slowly sipping her drink she watched without speaking as I slid another chair right next to hers and sat down.

"I think your party was a hit," I lamely said in hopes of getting her to talk.

"Uh huh," came her reply as she stared off into the distance.

Turning sideways in my seat I reached over and took her free hand. Slowly her head turned in my direction.

"Have I done something to upset you Grandma?" I asked.

Her brow knitted into a frown as her grip on my hand tightened.

"No sweetie, I'm not upset with you. I'm upset with myself," she softly answered.

Not understanding I asked, "Why?"

Turning onto her side she looked me in the eyes and replied, "For being a jealous old lady. For wanting something I know I can't have."

"Grandma you're not old. And if the thing you want is what I think it is, then you most certainly can have that," I told her.

"But it would be wrong Bill," she said weakly.

I noticed she used our pretend name for me so I did the same to her when I said, "Do you love me Millie? Because I sure love you."

"Of course I love you," she responded sounding a little hurt that I had even asked.

"Well if two people love each other, then nothing they do together is wrong," I stated.

She didn't say anything to that, she just reached up and placed her hand against my cheek and continued to stare into my eyes. I could see by the relaxed look on her face that she'd made up her mind about something.

"You know, it's a little warm out here. Care to join me for a dip?" grandma asked, a sultry tone to her voice.

Standing I held out my hand and helped her up. The robe she wore had a delicate zipper that went down the front, ending just about where her mound was. Silently we gazed into each other's eyes as I gently lowered the zipper then softly slipped it off her shoulders allowing it to slide down into a heap around her ankles. After pulling my t-shirt off I started to pull down my sweats but grandma stopped me. With her eyes still locked on mine she tucked her fingers into the waistband and slowly lowered the sweats, kneeling as she worked them past my hips freeing my rapidly expanding cock. Without breaking eye contact she tugged them down around my ankles then leaned in and wrapped her lips around the head of my cock. It was the most beautiful thing I'd ever witnessed. For several minutes she worked more and more of my cock into her mouth before I reached down and pulled her to her feet.

"I've been wanting to do that all day," she whispered.

Leaning down I kissed her on the lips, gently at first, but the longer our lips stayed together the harder we pressed back. Soon our tongues were entwined, our hands freely roaming over the other's body, hungrily exploring all the places we could reach. With one hand cupping her ass I slid the other one between us and cupped her mound, my fingertips lightly rubbing her clit. Before I knew what was happening grandma began to moan and shudder in my arms. I practically had to hold her up as her orgasm wracked her body.

When she stopped shaking she stepped back enough to look up at my face and said, "I told you I was sensitive there."

"We can swim later, but right now I want to make love to you Grandma," I told her as I adjusted the lounger then lay on my back holding my rock hard cock straight up.

"No more Millie?" she asked.

"No more Millie, no more Bill, no more pretend. This time it's just Grandmother and Grandson," I answered.

"I like that," grandma uttered softly.

Stepping up on the lounger with her feet to either side of me, grandma slowly squatted down until she felt the tip of my cock against her outer lips. Replacing my hand with hers she began to run the head of my cock between her pussy lips before slowly allowing the head to sink into her waiting cunt. With the practice that only comes from experience grandma lowered herself upon my cock, letting more and more of it slide into her scorching heat. Once she had about six inches inside her she placed her hands on my chest for support, then worked her feet backwards until she was kneeling above my waist. When she felt comfortable enough to trust how she was situated she leaned her upper body forward until she was lying flat on me, her soft tits mashed against my chest and her lips near my ear. Bringing both hands up I wrapped my arms around her back and held her to me, making no move to push deeper into her velvety embrace.

Placing one hand against my cheek she whispered into my ear, "Be gentle with me sweetheart."

"I'll always be gentle with you Grandma," I told her as I ran my hands lightly over her back.

Slowly I began to raise and lower my hips, pushing and pulling my cock into her increasingly wet pussy, never letting more than seven inches push into her. For over ten minutes I was in heaven as my rock hard cock slipped steadily in and out of grandma's sweet cunt, her pussy walls gently sucking my shaft.

With a trembling voice grandma whispered, "More honey. I want you to fill me up with your beautiful cock."

Slipping my hands down I started caressing her ass while rising higher and higher on my upward thrusts. Soon she was taking at least nine inches into her clinching cunt. Each time I pushed up into her she'd let out a slight grunting sound, and then breathe a sigh of relief as I pulled back out. With small steady increments I felt her pussy grow tighter and tighter around my shaft until she began to tremble violently on top of me.

"Ohhhhh fuck! I think I'mmmm...gonna... cummmm," she groaned as fluid leaked from her contracting pussy and slid down my shaft.

"Yes, yes Grandma, cum on my cock," I encouraged, her pulsating pussy squeezing my cock sending bolts of pleasure through my entire body.

For several minutes grandma lay on me unmoving except for small shudders that seemed to come and go. I could feel her pussy grip my cock then release it each time one would shoot through her. Not wanting to disturb her afterglow I lay there buried in her milking cunt just running my hands lightly over her back and ass, marveling at the knowledge that I'd just made my grandmother cum on my cock.

Regaining her composure she giggled and said, "Wow, that was..."

Before she could finish I pushed my hips up sending almost my entire cock into her soaked pussy. Immediately a new wave of shudders coursed through her body as another orgasm swept over her, the grip her pussy had on my cock more powerful than before.

Biting my shoulder she groaned out, "Aaaaaggggggghhhhhhhh shitttttttt!"

When I felt the clinching around my cock slow then stop I began to resume my gentle upward thrusts without going all the way in. A squishy squelching noise filled my ears; growing louder the longer I pumped into grandma's very wet dripping pussy. The wetter her cunt got the easier it was to slide into her. Soon I was pumping a little faster, then faster still as I felt the rising tide of my own orgasm approaching.

Grandma must have sensed my orgasm coming because she began to match me thrust for thrust. Pushing her upper body up enough to look into my face she smiled down and really started to ride my cock. Although she wasn't taking it all the way in I could see by the look on her face that what she was taking was pushing the limits of her comfort zone. Her face was a mixture of both pain and pleasure. My cock began to swell even larger as the cum in my balls boiled over and raced towards my grandmother's well-fucked cunt. Reaching around her back I pulled her down on top of me and released a flood of hot thick cream into her already saturated pussy.

"Ohhh shhiiittttt Grandma!" I cried out as I unleashed a tidal wave of hot sticky cum deep into her quivering cunt.

Grandma held me tenderly while the sweet sweet rapture of the most intense orgasm I'd ever experienced washed over me. When my breathing returned to normal I felt her move. Slowly at first grandma began to raise herself until she was once more propping herself up with her hands against my chest. Gazing lovingly into my eyes she began to lift her ass up, pulling my cock slowly from her tight slick pussy. Before the head popped out she reversed course and sank back down, causing more of my thick cum to gush out and coat my balls. With each new up and down motion more and more of our fluids slipped out until my balls were practically floating. It wasn't long before she smiled triumphantly and sat all the way up, my slowly deflating cock completely buried in her hot cunt, her ass snuggling against my soaked balls. Weakly I reached up and cupped her tits in my hands, pinching her erect nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. The feel of her soft tits in my hand caused my dick to twitch and stop deflating. Instantly grandma's face changed. Her eyes slammed shut and her mouth gaped open. Digging her fingernails into my chest she started rapidly rotating her hips in a circle, her lovely ass cheeks sliding effortlessly on my slick nuts. In just a matter of seconds I felt her cunt clamp down on my cock once more, the scream pouring from her mouth loud enough to alert the whole neighborhood.

"Billy, oh shit, Billeeeeeee...I'mmm...cummmiiiinnnnggggg...againnnnnnn!"

A couple hours later I was lying on my side in grandma's bed with her pressed back against me. She had her upper leg draped over my hips with the head of my semi-hard cock just barely pressed between the slick inner lips of her puffy pussy. She had her hands behind her head while I had my arm over her waist and was gently trailing my fingertips across the soft smooth skin of her mound as we watched night began to fall outside. The soft little mewing sounds coming from her suddenly slowed then stopped altogether.

"I've been thinking honey," she spoke softly.

"About?" I asked lazily, her warmth lulling me into a stupor.

"I hope you don't think this weird, but, I'm thinking it would be selfish of me not to share you with all of the girls, we are a club after all. Would you be willing to let them experience that gorgeous cock of yours?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Grandma just gave me permission to fuck her friends. I could feel my cock growing as I visualized stuffing my cock into each and every one of them. By the time my mind reached an image of my cock parting Greta's furry bush I felt the head of my rapidly expanding cock slip past grandma's inner lips and sink into the familiar heat of her velvet glove. With a slight push I buried eight more inches into her.

"Mmmm, I'll take that as a yes," grandma happily moaned.

"Are sure you'll be okay with it Grandma?" I asked, gently fucking in and out of her.

"Well, our motto, at least one of them is, 'What's good for one is good for all!'

As I slid deeper and deeper into grandma's sucking cunt I knew that no matter what, this was going to be the most awesome summer break I've ever had. And I would owe it all to Grandma And The Sunshine Girls Club.

blaster666
blaster666
4,102 Followers