All Comments on 'Grandma was Right'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Just some nasty shit about old cheater fucking

Who wants to read about this? Boring as fuck. One star

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yuck

That was pretty gross. Don't waste your time with this shit. Nothing to see here. Just give it up, Grandma, this is embarrassing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Some images I need to erase from my mind

Sorry I started this! One page and I couldn't stand to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Cuckqueen shit

Pretty bad.

SystemShockSystemShockalmost 7 years ago
Um...

Was there a point to this? Because if so, I'm not seeing it. I understand writing something just to get the idea out of you head, but I don't know what made you think anyone else would want to read it. Must've been a slow Sunday for you.

Can't give this anything higher than 2 stars, and that's only because of the decent technical quality of the writing. Beyond that, this "story" inspired nothing but total indifference in me. Didn't care about the characters, didn't care about the situation, didn't care about the outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WTF!?

What is the matter with you people? This was a pleasant, harmless little story about something that men all over the country are engaging in every day. We all need to be touched by another human being; if we're not from the time we're born, we grow up to be pretty fucked up.

Then what happened was a very serendipitous event: the wife was talked into doing the same thing, which reignited the sex life of an older couple.

It's all good, apparently, unless you're a Trumpeteer who hates people who don't think and behave EXACTLY like you!

tigger119tigger119almost 7 years ago
Re Anony w/ the Trumpeteer remark.....

The only ones who hate you for not thinking or behaving like they do are so called "tolerant", liberal "progressives". They're so tolerant that they riot, get violent and need their safe spaces when faced with people who don't think or believe like they do. They react with physical and verbal intimidation to silence any dissenting opinions and ideas. So far none of the "trumpeteers" have gotten violent, rioted and destroyed personal and college property in their protests against those they disagree with. No whining or crying for their safe spaces, a la the head in the sand ostrich method. Only the Faux liberal regressives act like that.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
Not a bad story, but one question remains...

Not a bad story, but one question remains: when will Heather move to live with them? 3*

swfb70swfb70almost 7 years ago
I was thinking

that in part 2 you would have him set up a secret camera so he could watch

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 7 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 7 years ago
It was a great story about getting older

And learning that older doesn't mean dead.

As for anonymous w/ the Trump remark: Kiss my ass you cocksucker. I voted for him and the only people rioting or engaging in violence is the "liberal" and "tolerant" left. So fuck you and the high horse you rode in on, coward.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 7 years ago
Meh

So, she's feeling older and unattractive, and despite HIS statements to the contrary cuts him off from the sex that she knows he needs to the point that she turns a blind eye to his "massages."

Then, all it takes is a few compliments from the masseuse and a massage herself and she gets her motor running again?

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
Yes, Things Are Different....

....When you grow older, but as others have noted, it doesn't mean that loving sex with your partner is totally gone -- you're not dead yet! Sometimes it takes an external event or a person with a different view of the situation to wake sleeping desires up -- like Heather did for Leann.

Here's wishing Danny and Lee lots of loving and cuddling in their golden years, with as many Heather massages as they want. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Everyone that voted for the wittol Donald trump

Should be watching wrestling and not reading loving wives

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
Wait for it

Shortly he will be moved out and the two of them will be an item. Probably better for him in the long run.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
Hey Anti-Trump losers

First, this isn't the place for your crap but really there isn't any place for it. You lost and have been having the biggest sour grapes temper tantrum in history. Keep rioting and burning down your own neighborhoods. Just remember we 2nd amendment supporters do not fear you and are confident of the outcome if you try to riot in our neighborhoods. Cowards.

Having said that, I liked the story, the aging process sucks. I'm glad they reconnected. Separate bedrooms is the end of a loving marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

So the wife cut him off because she's a closeted lesbian who felt she'd put in her time? Interesting twist, I guess.

kimi1990kimi1990almost 7 years ago
I cannot imagine why this was written

If I wanted to read about "getting older," as Whackadoodle so charmingly put it, I would read "Reminisce" or hang out at retirement homes. There was no one in this, I hesitate to call it a "story," who was remotely interesting or attractive. I love older people, I don't want to read about their sex lives. Mutual senior cuckolding? Shudder.

@asstorted: Why can't you people leave the electioneering alone? No one gives a damn about your political views.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Kimi got this one

There must be something going on besides writing a story, because this wasn't one. Just old swingers or something. WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Meh

Not good. Not much effort for not much of a story.

magmamanmagmamanalmost 7 years agoAuthor
I get a kick

..Out of managing to strike some nerves. Now WHY would anyone with total prudish ideas ever come to a site where the stories are often about relations of some kind with someone other than one's mate?

Then, my God, one person manages to get a hit at TRUMP in there? That folks, is.. insanity. HOW can ANYONE be so crazily obsessed?

This tale was just related from a friend whose wife has turned off sexually, so he, being still active, enjoys massage as his own outlet. With his wife's knowledge and blessing, of course, since she does appear to love him. We were at our bowling league, having a beer, and he mentioned he uses a masseuse that my wife and I use, thus the idea for a brief tale. I mean hey, we both use her so we both of course know she is one of the more willing ones.

Thus, no secrets there.

I say that touch harms no one, but that is just me. To each their own.

Besides, I really AM 73, no way in hell will there be kids, or other complications.

Far too late for any of those. But when we old folks are lucky, then everything still works, which every person on Earth knows must be dealt with.

My own wife, being a Doctor, understands this and works to help. Now SHE is a good physician, this world is full of those who seem to think human sexuality is not a part of good health.

Let me tell you this, it IS!

I do wish I could get inside some of you folk's heads, so I could figure out what got hooked on improperly...LOL.

Man. The stories I could come up with then? I just bet I could never make some of the stuff inside some of you up.

To those who like some of my tales, thanks.

To those that do not, YOU get total control, just don't read them.

Easy stuff.

Brace yourself, I just posted another...LOL.

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Being older

When i became 65 my wife died from ovarian cancer. I hadnt had sex in 15 years as she lost all interest after menopause. Susan had multiple serious ailments and finally i retired to provide home care. My daughters and i were devestated. After 3 months I tried some online porn -not very satisfactory! I met a lady 24 years younger who had kids and was divorced. I still dont know why she desired me, im not rich, but she soon told mebhow lusty and horny she was. We commonly spend 2-4 hrs in bed. I can say that even all the time lost has not lessened my intensity or desire. I feel sorry for people who deprive themselves of sex and physical touch just because they age

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I LIKE your stories

and have no issue with the age of the characters, or even the sentiments expressed therein.

My only comment to you as an author (one I will usually always read at that), is today with this story, I for the first time was wondering if you had finally taken this recurring pet theme of massages about as far as you can go with it. I mean, many to most of your stories REALLY hammer home the setting of, or characters engaged in, getting massaged as a sexual outlet. Many here get tired with rote repetition and formula. I'm sure you understand that. This topic is OBVIOUSLY NOT the ONLY thing in your wheelhouse. You have written other types of stories. I remember they have seemed to do well. I hope that you, in your next post(s), can show the reader a willingness to leave the massage angle to be at rest for awhile. Clearly there is other ground you can explore and cover?!?

Massages good? Clearly So! (and most of us will agree with that!) Are there any OTHER messages you feel like sharing with your readers? We shall see...

Forto02Forto02almost 7 years ago
I did like it

Very nice story, It touches an universal theme, something that happens regardless the society, race or nationality, just when you are older and in a long marriage. And something similar has happened, is happening and will happen, many many times, again and again, in many different families, but with different outcomes.

Nice touch, nice story, I gave it an easy *5*.

Mr. Author please, ignore the trolls and keep delighting us with your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
last commenter

Consider yourself ignored. I gave it an easy 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pretty funny stuff.

The old folks getting rubbed off. And being honest with one another about it. Nicely done.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanalmost 7 years ago
Silly, but cute.

I liked it.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 7 years ago
Cute

As for the above who don't like this go hang out on the website of the Mormons or southern baptists if this story 'disgusted you'...this was a cute story that featured a,married couple finding a way to get it on again, what the heck is disgusting about that? Might be different, but so what, ever figure out that variety, not dogma, is what makes the world go round?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re:tigger119

Why should they cry, they got their clown performing for them. lol Another right wing nut idolizing the clown.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@njlauren

Fuck you ass wipe. Who elected you the spokesman for LW? Don't like the comments, don't read them.

No comment on story, not worth talking about. It is what it is, nothing more, nothing less.

PoorwriterPoorwriteralmost 7 years ago
Liked it a lot!

Magmaman,

You always have fun stories. I liked this one. We know it is much easier to write sleazier, but please keep up these tamer offerings now and then.

We have both learned that unless you write about absolute perversion, rape, S&M, dominance, degradation, humiliation, and incest; most readers on this site will bitch. Only the classier readers will like your stuff and that's okay. Maybe post it under Exhibition and Voyeur. Fewer sickos search that topic. Plus a lot of young readers cannot relate to getting older - yet. They will one day if they are lucky and then they will appreciate these stories more.

I will also bet that all, or nearly all of those poorly written 'Anonymous' comments were from the same, sorry, miserable, hater anyway. And I love the way the harshest critics haven't written and posted a single story. Pretty easy to criticize from the bleachers when you've never been in the game.

That Trump hater sure is a cry-baby. Did you know three out of five Trump haters are as big of losers as the other two? Still everyone is entitled to their own opinion I guess.

Keep up your great work!

Your fan, Poorwriter

luedonluedonalmost 7 years ago
Live in hope MGM

Part of your extended and sensible comment:

"I do wish I could get inside some of you folk's heads,"

You go on to say that you wish you had the opportunity to write the stories you might find in there.

Wouldn't that be fun. Imagine a story based on:

I hate stories about wives who cheat

Here is a story about a cheating wife.

I feel a strange compulsion to read it.

I know I'm going to hate it, but I'll read it anyhow.

Now that I've read it, I hated it. I knew I would.

I must tell everybody how bad it was.

Now, where's the next one?

Twistedsickmind's story 'The One Bomber' goes close, but there's still room for a creative author to explore the topic.

Lue

Forto02Forto02almost 7 years ago
Cowards

Every one that hides over anonymity to criticize someone else's work is behaving as a coward. If you didn't like it, say it, but sign your comment with an unique alias, and with that, at least show some courage.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 7 years ago
I liked it!

Good story, author. Sure Kimi and various others, mostly Anons, don’t like reading about old folks having sex. To them, such things just don’t happen. Those of us who are more seasoned will just have to grin and say, “Sure, sure—you’re right. Sex ends after---just fill in the blank.” To them, it’ll probably be a few years from their present age. I bet they can’t stand to think their parents actually screw. Man…

Re: tigger119---Right on brother. You said a mouthful, but those asssholes are so wrapped up in themselves they’ll never see it. Instead, they’ll just continue their crap on Lit. and in politics, marching happily on their way to the cool-aid barrels. By the time they wake up, it’ll be too late for all of us.

NEWS FLASH, people; even if you are in your twenties today, your seventies are just around the corner—if you are lucky enough to make it that far. To me, it seems it was only a couple years ago that I was an eighteen year old bad-ass Marine, who was convinced he was immortal. Sure, others might get the bullet, but not me-I was untouchable—until actually facing danger. About that time a lot of the Bravado melted away. Now I’m 77, and still in pretty good health, but I know that I go to be with the Lord in just a few years at best. Until He calls, my wife and I enjoy sex at every opportunity, and she is still the beautiful 23 year old girl I married. (In my eyes)

Some of you people need to get over yourself, enjoy every day you are given and prepare to face the day when your string runs out. Believe me; it will arrive a lot sooner than you now think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Forto02 you are an idiot

So getting a bogus name and putting that you live far far away makes you a big man? That's just sad. Ever thought some don't want to register because they sell the names? Don't want to be bothered with the bullshit. And if you believe they don't sell the email addresses, I have some beachfront property in AZ for you.

chytownchytownalmost 7 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

bruce22bruce22almost 7 years ago
MGM always writes happy stories

They make days a bit brighter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
talk to me?

Why don't "these couples" just COMMUNICATE?

It kinda drives me nuts that so many stories can be derived from the "lack of marital communications". Maybe some of us are just more apt to stop things before they turn into issues - who knows.

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It was a nice diversion. Thanks for that.

I can see a person losing their desire for sex, for a lot of different reasons, just as some people might have an increase in their desire for sex. I'm not aware of any pattern in either direction. But a woman wanting to sleep in a separate room from her husband? I've never heard the term Bedroom Divorce, but I think magmaman just described it in this story. Loss of lust and/or sexual ability, may be unavoidable. But no longer wanting to cuddle and hug and sleep in your spouse's arms, or at least within arms reach in the same bed? That to me is a pretty stark indictment of the coolness and distance of the relationship. I can see staying married for convenience and financial reasons, but I think a very serious discussion with the spouse regarding sexual health and lifestyle is in order.

I would like to add some encouragement to those approaching retirement and senior living. Your sex life is largely within your control. Get help, get advice, get fit and healthy, have an open mind, focus on what you now have, not what you used to have, keep a sense of humor and generosity, don't criticize or complain, and be grateful. Never forget, the most important sex organ is the brain. Use it!

Jim44444Jim44444almost 7 years ago
Thank you MGM

Your stories are always an enjoyable read. As I have mentioned in past comments your stories are like a half drunk conversation with an old friend.

Plus you generate a second round of entertainment from the comments. Damn, there are so many morons on the internet who live to amuse us with their mindless drivel masquerading as constructive criticism..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Seriously, is every one of your stories having to do with massages? Booooooring......

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Good story

Good.little story. Enjoyed it.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Interesting story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

SIMILAR Stories