Grandpa's Rite of Passage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Which one was that?" Clancy mumbled as he tried to think which one of his granddaughters it had been when after making love outdoors before her visit was over, she said she had to pee.

"Was it Shelby?" he wondered, silently cursing his occasionally failing memory for not recalling which one it was - one of the wilder girls - that he had straddle his face in the woods and drench him with her fluids when she had to go. "Like spring water and cum."

"Huh Grandpa?" Brooke asked as she rejoined him on the couch.

"Talking to myself. You okay dear?"

"Sore but yeah, I'm okay."

"Just need to rest a minute and then we can get back upstairs," Clancy said as Brooke cuddled up next to him.

It was probably an hour or so later when Clancy awoke with a start, having fallen asleep, and thankfully Brooke hadn't because if the two of them were dozing come morning it would have been a nightmare.

"What are you doing Brooke?" Clancy asked because what had likely woken him up was his granddaughter playing with his dick while he napped, and while it was almost scary that she had somehow managed to get him half hard again at his age, he didn't mind because he was such a pervert that he would rather lose his memory than his virility.

"I was just playing with your dick Grandpa," Brooke explained. "Just pulling on it and junk, and it started to get hard again."

"You want it in your pussy again honey?"

"No, I was thinking about it but I'm really sore," Brooke admitted.

"My bad. Grandpa got a little carried away there,' he confessed.

"Maybe tomorrow night?" Brooke asked hopefully.

"Could be," Clancy replied while making a mental note to get more Tylenol extra strength at the store come morning.

"You know what I would like to do though Grandpa?" Brooke asked. "I was really scared before when I tried to do it, but I can do it way better than that even if it is super big, I swear. Can I suck your dick?"

"Sure sweetheart," Clancy sighed. "Although it might be dead for the evening."

"Want to try though," Brooke said as she bent over her grandfather's lap, his shaft in her fist spinning and pumping as her lips went up and down the upper half.

Clancy didn't get fully erect again, but close enough so that after about five minutes of him running his hand through Brooke's hair while her head bobbed up and down he felt an orgasm approach.

"C-c-c cumming," Clancy hissed. "Grandpa's going to cum."

This warning only served get Brooke's head moving up and down faster, and while the old man knew that the orgasm wasn't nearly as staggering as the one he had earlier, it was still way better than a stick in the eye.

"Was that good?" Brooke asked as she sat back up, and while Clancy didn't think he had ejaculated much the evidence trickling out of the corners of his granddaughter's mouth and hanging on her hand told a different story.

"Better than good," he declared as he watched Brooke lick the cum off the back of her hand. "Way better than good."

"Guess we better go back upstairs," Brooke said as they gathered their clothes, and as the senior followed Brooke's butt up the stairs he thought about the next one, which would be the last of the granddaughters to go through his rite of passage.

The youngest granddaughter Jessie lived in New Jersey and would be 18 in a couple of years, and that alone was incentive enough for the spry senior to want to stay in shape until then.

***

Thank you for reading.

12