Grandson's Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmm..." she moaned, as my cock exploded through her legs, showering the couch, which was fully exposed on the other side of her, in cum.

I dropped to the floor, out of breath, amazed at what these two grannies had just put me through. Ms. Nelson put back on her nightie in front of me, dancing and teasing me while she did it. She began to depart from our house, not allowing me to lick the cum from between her calves.

"Get some rest Michael, you have a long week ahead of you. I'm going to fuck your brains out like there's no tomorrow," she hissed, as she left our house.

I nodded, as I watched her heavy ass cheeks bounce side to side, still glistening with sweat. I followed my grandma to the kitchen, where she was preparing to clean her dentures. I began kissing her neck, my boner began poking her in the back. She turned around, her dentures now fully removed from her mouth, forcing her tongue down my throat as I propped her bare naked body on the counter top. We made out like a couple of horny teenagers for a couple of minutes til she decide to take the action to the kitchen table. She grabbed a chair and had me stand in-front of her with my hands behind my back as she prepared a gumjob. Teasing me first, she ran her tongue over the tip of my penis, griping me by the base of it.

"Aawwwwww..." I moaned, "Please grandma, stop teasing me."

She smiled, folding her lips, as I begged her. The teasing continued as I began her more, my hands still restrained behind my back. For a few minutes the teasing stopped, she began grabbing my balls and twisting them, laughing at the agony it caused upon me. Finally, we transitioned back to french kissing, my penis began rubbing against her stomach but she ignored it.

"Grandma please..." I cried, before she hushed me with a bony finger. She headed upstairs, motioning for me to follow. I followed, my eyes following her small bum as it jiggled, our night of sexual escapades was far from over.

12