All Comments on 'Granting My Wife Her Wish'

by andymac5050

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Why

What the hell? Why do these always start with, We were married, but our sex life was getting stale? Of course, that can only be fixed by the wife fucking some dude with a foot long dick. Try to find a little imagination, for God's sake or quit posting.

gmann57gmann57almost 8 years ago

And then she was gone and you got to jack off

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Amazing

This is how it works for my Mistress and me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
And Then........

Yes sir. And then she becomes Adams regular stop, when he's in the same town as she and her husband live in. Of course hubby gets to watch, either from the closet and/or has to watch them on a dvd. Naturally she becomes a slave to Adam's big dick, she then loses all respect for her hubby and tries to make hubby into a wimp and willing cuckold. Or they wind up splitting up. Damn!! There must be at least a couple thousand of those stories in this category. But hey, who knows, you might come up with a new twist or outlook for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Two basic things

most women Love a Large penis and never forgets her first time... And this is so true with my wife thank you 5

screwherscrewheralmost 8 years ago

Thank you. I quite enjoyed that. I'd love for my wife to invite Adam over next.

TwentysevenTwentysevenalmost 8 years ago
What I Like

What I like about this story is the gritty realism and the sensitivity.

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
Sorry, but after all the talkings and love...

Sorry, but after all the talkings and love their marriage got to its end, when she said to her lover: "Yes, we can meet again...", without even speaking to her husband...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sorry the fool

Didn't lose his load... he lost his mind, wife, marriage and self respect all in one foolish moment and a moment later he lost his future audience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote. Eat shit and die dear annony you old ugly fat fag with ED!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1

to offset the whore of Lit bonnietaylor/vastiesmith

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great story

A good L.W.story, thank you.All you silly complainers go back to your romance novels and let us real husband enjoy our wives.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 8 years ago
A few random comments

-- According to the largest study performed to date, the average penis size is 5.1 inches. A six-incher would rank among the 90th percentile.

-- According to a Cosmo survey, women don't care all that much about penis size. It's a preoccupation of men.

-- Pet peeve: don't use numbers in your stories wherever it's avoidable. Instead of typing "2", type "two." Instead of "1,000", type "a thousand." It's jarring to read a story with so many numbers.

-- Include some dialog in your story instead of writing "he said this, and then she said that." Let your characters speak for themselves.

-- Why must every story in this genre include humiliation? The "bull" always has to be an asshole who orders the woman around and belittles the hubby.

-- EIGHT MONTHS without a blowjob?? I'm pretty sure that's grounds for divorce.

-- What was the point of telling us about the trip to the resort? It seemed like a non sequitur.

-- This story ended without any type of resolution. Was there a lesson learned? A moral to the story?

-- What's with the lipstick? He's just about to cum, and he orders her to put on more lipstick? Strange fetish.

This story had some potential, but it was told in such a matter-of-fact way that it lost its eroticism. Keep writing. You'll get better with practice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Big Dick

I watched my wife get fucked by a big dick and loved it. My little dickie got hard as a rock. Get real. This is erotic? 1*

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 8 years ago
ABOVE AVERAGE FOR FIRST TIME STORY!

Yes, you chose a well used plot and one that pisses most normal men off. (Most of us won't object to being the bull, but damn few relish the idea of having their wife fuck another guy, especially the second time. In my opinion men who really love their wives don't share.) I say all this knowing I'm working on a story about the same thing.

I gave you a five, grading on the curve, so to speak, because it was your first story and you tell the story very well. After scoring it I read the comments, that way I won't be influenced by them, and you have the usual crap that you'd do well to ignore or delete. However, you do have some real jewels that you should burn into your writing memory, especially the one by swinger Joe.

Good luck and keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
vastiesmith you fucking whore

I got three words for you. Go fuck yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: the carolinadreamer

I got three words for you too. Go fuck yourself. You're nothing but a want to be cuckold. Admit it asshole. You're the kind that would want to watch his wife get fucked by a big dick and then slurp the cream pie out of her cunt. We all know your kind,you miserable want to be cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
you got that right anon

carolinadreamer and swingerjoe are both cuckies that pimp their wives out for the biggest cock they can find and then slurp the cream pies from their diseased cunt. lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
carolinadreamer

is a want to be cuck. No doubt about it. The cunt wants to eat cream pies from his whore wife. Wow, now isn't that something to write home about. Carolinadreamer, I wonder what your momma thinks about your fetishes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
swingerjoe

You're right on. Don't encourage this scum bag to write more, don't we enough of these mother fuckers on this site already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

in honor of that whore of lit vastiesmith

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
another baboon joins loving wives

don't worry author, there are a few cuckies like carolinadreamer that will give you a high score but don't expect to much from anybody else

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
You Are Sick My Friend***

But you do write a good story, The subject is sick as hell. but still a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
.ok so what

so you have a needle dick

so you are quick on the trigger

so you're dumb as a box of rocks

we don't care and the story sure did not pull us in

fr45fr45almost 8 years ago
Good first story but...

don't hide in a closet and jack off while your wife is being fucked by another man. Get involved and help him fuck her or stay the hell out of it all together. Also a ten inch dick is ridiculous. Eight inches and thick is a little more realistic and just as erotic. Another thing, contrary to what some others have said, a whole lot of men fantasize about their wife being fucked by another man. One more thing: stay away from that cream pie shit in the 'LW' category. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I guess they both th had a great time...I wonder how long, how many big dicks...

....she'll get to fuck, before someone of them rings her chimes but good. I wonder how long after that, she'll figure out that she could be getting that every night, instead of once in awhile and after a lot of searching and bother. I wonder how many repeats she'll get before it dawns on her that she's in love with her lover. I wonder how soon she'll realize she just doesn't need or even want sex with hubby anymore and rides off with her lover into the life she really wanted all along.

I wonder how life nag before it dawns on him that she's been gone for months, but they just hadn't yet worked out the logistics. I wonder if he'll become a suicide over actively participating in giving his wife, the love I f his life away. I wonder what f he'll ever find the courage to have sex with a woman, any woman again.

I wonder all these things, because this story doesn't contain enough interest to keep us engaged past the third paragraph. Yes, I read it all, but it was clear by then, that it is just another "wife-sharing" cuck clone story rewritten from one of the earliest in this category. If it had not already been rewritten/retold several hundred times by other aspiring cuck writers, it might still be novel. But as it is, it's just another bad rewrite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The real losers are the ones who read a story they know they won't like and rate it low because they secretly want their wives to cheat on them too. Probably because their dicks are tiny and they prematurely ejaculate

Loser commenters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Glad she got to experience sex with a man.

It wasn't the size of his cock that mattered, it was the confidence of the man attached to it. You are now less than.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
my wife

I also saw my wife take a huge cock. She cried all the while as he worked all 12 inches in until his big balls were pressed against her ass. I saw him pull out and then ram all the way in. He fucked her like this for a good while. His cock was covered with her cum. When he was ready to come, he put his huge head on her ass hole. He pushed his head in and filled her with copious amounts of his cum.

Once he left I had the best job; I cleaned every drop. Her pussy was so swollen and strecthed.

The next day she could harfly walk.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Other mn

There are many men who have this fantasy. I have been with about 40 women who have husbands that want to watch their wife take me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
re: anonymous-my wife

Are you bragging? The lowest form of human life is a willing cuckold. Brag on that for a while anon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@anonymous my wife

Sounds like you had a bad dream, until you woke up. 12" long was it? Did you measure it and make sure? Your imagination is doing overtime, like this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
a new baboon has joined LW

Barf!!!

defile2defile2almost 8 years ago
more please

turn her out more the more strange cock she gets the better

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Future Size Queen!

Both my wife and I loved this story. It points out that, while not all women are size queens, every woman is curious and has at least fantasized about a big dick. My wife was no different and she shared this fantasy with me in our pillow talk. However, it was her girlfriend who really hooked her on the idea.

About once a week, my wife goes over to her girlfriend´s house for a swim and some “girl talk”, while the live-in boyfriend is attending a night class. However, one evening he got out of class early, came home, slipped into a small Speedo swimsuit and did some laps. The girlfriend told my wife to watch closely when he got out of the pool. Sure enough, he had a huge snake and both the women giggled as he went off to the garage to fetch something.

She accused my wife of “still being a virgin” because she had never had a huge cock like his. They were having a few drinks and then she offered to loan her boyfriend to my wife for a night. My wife came home that night and we fucked like minks while she told me of the “snake sighting” and the offer. I was incredibly turned on and we both came quickly while she screamed “Give me that big cock, cum in my tight pussy!” With my encouragement, the next week my wife fucked the boyfriend. She came home to me with her pussy gapping open with copious amounts of cum running down her leg.

The boyfriend has an incredibly high libido, so the girlfriend has decided to keep the snake among friend´s and my wife goes over and fucks him two or three nights a week. My wife is now a confirmed size queen and the only reason she lets me fuck her is so she can giggle about my cock being so small she can´t feel it…that makes me come instantly!

My wife and I hope you write a sequel and we hope the wife in the story becomes a true size queen! Every woman, especially married ones, deserve a huge cock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great Cock

My wife has had a few cocks since we have married. One of the guys who was fucking her for 3.5 years bragged to a couple of his mates what a great fuck she was and one of them thought he had a chance. So one night he called in to see us,i did know him but that was about all,and after we had a few drinks my wife went to look at a bird she had saved from being eaten by ants.As she left the room he got up and said to me i better go now and see pam ( i didn't understand at that moment ) but woke up soon when they didn't come back for nearly an hour. After he had gone i asked my wife did he fuck her and she said did he ever,he has a beautiful super big cock.We went to bed and i licked up the cream pie and thought I'd fuck her but when i got my cock into her i couldn't touch the sides or feel anything,so i had to fuck her up the ass.i have a 6.5" cock but according to her i was less than half his size.He came back with my permission about 30 times. The only thing i'm disappointed about is i didn't get him to fuck her up the ass .That would have been FANTASTIC !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
WOW

Never knew there were so many sick fuckers in this world. Why did you guys even get married? To be a pimp for your wives?

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 5 years ago
Typical sharing account of a wife being used by another guy.

Enjoyed the story, short and to the point. Amazing just how many men want their partners to enjoy a big cock and this is a good example. I have to admit to similar feelings and I also have experienced this situation. To all you unbelievers, try it, you don't realise how erotic it is to witness your wife being turned over the edge. And you can live happily ever after in the hope of repeat performances.

Why haters keep leaving negative comments just shows themselves up more than the couple involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I hate these stories

The wife gets all the big cock she wants, lover boy gets pussy with no conditions, husband has to pay the bills and gets sloppy seconds. I hat how the wife always "wins".

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Like

I like the "confession" comments that.start with "my wife". Never realized, even after 18 years.of football and the military,that there were so many huge cucks out there. For once, I agree with SJ's comment completely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
sick

whore ,wimp and queer,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

ZEROZEROZERO AND ZERO...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Gave it a generous 2*

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My wife and I bought a sex game. One question to her was, one thing you'd change sexually about your partner. Her answer was she wished I had a bigger dick. That was the moment that led me to be a small penis cuckold and I love every minute of it. My wife is a slut for our older big cock neighbor now.

Buster2UBuster2U6 months ago

I like this story! I think it is Hot! In fact I have done the same thing, hiding in a closet while my wife fucked another guy. WOW, that was so hot! 10 big blazing stars of course, to help make up for the asshats that just got to rate a great story like this with one star. I just find it strange that on a site like this that we have so many commenters on here that don't like "wife sharing" stories. LOL talk about closed minds. LOL I have always shared my women, sometimes ever more than I wanted to with wife #4 Dee Dee who was a real true nympho. Regardless, this some pretty good writing, good plot, good everything. thanks so much for the effort. Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

And another marry is well on its way to dysfunction and death...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous