All Comments on 'Gratitude Times Three'

by meloout

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Been here, done this.....

.....1,800 times. Got anything original?

Try not using stupid slang that adults don't use in highly excited situations. It sounds silly on the ear.

Try reducing the number of exclamation points to less than 1/8 of all the sentences. Otherwise you come off as overly dramatic.

That would go a long way toward NOT sounding like a used car or wonder cleaner commercial.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Stories about the wife's boss...

Stories about the wife's boss are very usual, but at least in this one there are respect and all done in due agreement. What I don't agree is with the boss (this or anyone that fucks one or more of their personel...), because a boss that does this will loose the power that a boss must have over his employees. A boss that does this is in the hands of those employees for any kind of blackmail...However 3*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
this is consensual by husband and wife with no demeaning, a good one

finally a story of a wife in a threesome I can understand and accept

melooutmelooutabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Being new to this site I am surprised at the comments/discussion caused by this particular story. Either the Anonymous individuals really didn't care for it, or they simply enjoy giving less than constructive comments for those trying to provide some reading done by novice writers.

But I appreciate all those who did take the time to read it.

As Chuck Yeager wrote, "1. Never sweat the small stuff. 2.Unless it's life threatening, everything is small stuff."

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Same old silly plot. No one allows their boss to come to their home and screw their wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, everyone happy, no nastiness, no implausible penis the size of a baseball bat, well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous