All Comments on 'Grazing'

by peterswiftt

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice twist

Very interesting and fun story. Gave me chills near the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wow Peter

This story was so extremely well written that it EVEN silenced your haters! Just another fine example of the Peterswiftt author prowess. Keep it coming.

Maybe the only reason you received so few negative comments is because they only monitor the Loving Wife stories.

They want to share theirs, but nobody wants-um, or they just won't let-um.

Either way it's sad.

I gave this one a fifteen, 5* just wasn't enough.

sirwoodcuttersirwoodcutterabout 7 years ago
nice

Hi Peter, I don't usually look at the stories in the interracial category but did today, the reason I don't look is I'm white and have been with a black lady for 27 years, I love all ladies regardless of skin, after living with someone of a different cultural origin for so long when I say I am colour blind its the absolute truth.

I enjoyed the story and the way it progressed the surprised ending. The way you described the lovemaking with patience and romance, I agree that older men can teach the youger ladies about love, I have enjoyed teaching a 20yr old recently.

To share -After meeting my black girlfriend the first intimate memories I remember and never bore of thinking about. Perhaps you could think about this next time you write about a black girl, about the first time I touched her, the gentle opening of her swollen labia, the smooth brown skin parting with moist centre, the inner soft skin reveiled is a bright pink with slightest narrow purple edges, looking slightly odd when compared to her dark skin on the inner thigh, the sweet smell and the way she tensed then whimpered in awe as she felt the first ever tongue gently caress her inner core then brush her clit.

well written,

regards S.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous