All Comments on 'Greek Dream Vacation'

by charliestephanie69

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
backdoorboogiebackdoorboogieabout 6 years ago
There is no ocean near Greece.

Greece is in the Meditteranean Sea. I liked the story though. Is there a part 2 when they return the compliment. And Steph gets knocked up to cause a twist at the end.

swingerjoeswingerjoeabout 6 years ago
Fun story

More than a few editorial issues, but I won’t nitpick. One tip, though: always try to avoid the present tense. It’s awkward to read. Past tense flows much easier.

As for the story, sexy encounters with strangers during vacation are always fun to read, and I especially enjoy stories where the travel destination is described. I would have liked a little more of that in this story. This couple could have experienced the same resort experience in the Caribbean, so why fly all the way to Greece? Let them step outside of the resort and describe everything they experience!

I found the sex scene with the other couple a little too “easy.” In reality, there would be some hesitation and debate before a couple would jump into bed (or, in this case, hot tub) with another couple. That debate adds some tension, which makes the sex scene more erotic.

Anyway, thanks for contributing.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
Nice interlude

I’m assume that there is more to come xoxoxoxo Anbette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice

It’s always great when vacationing goes from good to great. Love these stories where inhibitions are dropped and new adventures abound.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I really enjoyed this as a part 1, just a few minor observations

I am a big fan of Mykonos, and really enjoyed this story, and vacation stories in general where boundaries are tested. Just a couple of things nagged at me.

- One cannot drive to Mykonos from Athens. You have to take a ferry or hydrofoil.

- Mykonos is extremely nude friendly. When I was there almost all women (and certainly Italians) would be topless and many people go nude. So hearing bathing suits described seemed a bit off.. but maybe they chose the really conservative resort

Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
A bit internationally confused but a good story

It is a good story. A little bit of research would have helped with the internationalisation. Someone has already mentioned the drive from Athens to Mykonos would be a bit wet. That combined with drinking the local Cabernet and having tapas is like flying to Los Angeles, driving to Honolulu, having a local vodka, and eating the finest tacos. Cute little errors that made me smile. I enjoyed the story and hope for more.

CatManLoveCatManLoveabout 6 years ago
Very good travel story

Very well written and exciting story. I'm looking forward to many more. Thank you very much for bringing an old man much pleasure. John

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Decent story, but the flip-flopping between past and present tense screws with the flow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous