Greek Dream Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He leans back and Steph sees his major hard-on. He realizes it and quickly turns over to his belly. "Well, that's a great story we will always have," Charlie says and they both laughed out loud.

That night, Charlie dares Steph to undress on the ledge to see if they are watching. Steph is game, so she walks over to the ledge and sees a light on in their villa. She slowly starts undressing, slipping her straps off her shoulders to reveal her plump soft boobs. She bends over and slides off her shorts, taking her time to remove them. When she stands up, she sees them. There on the balcony, relaxed, watching her undresses her beautiful body. She slips off her silky underwear and does a slow turn for them, she's totally performing and Charlie is eating it up. He's sitting out of their sight and completely turned on by Steph's confidence and sexiness. Steph stops and looks at them and realizes they are waving for her to come to their place. Steph tells Charlie and they laugh it off. The couple disappears inside their villa and Steph starts rubbing her naked body all over Charlie.

Moments later they hear a soft knock at the door. Charlie throws on his robe and answers the door. It's Maria, looking even more stunning than she did earlier at the pool.

"May I come in?" she asked Charlie. Charlie opens the door wide and Steph is still in the tub area, butt naked. Maria walks over to the balcony and gives Steph a seductive look. She walks up to Steph and gives her a long french kiss. Steph is shocked, but returns the kiss. Maria climbs out on to the ledge and starts slowing undressing herself, clearly in view of Marcus who is now standing on their balcony. Charlie cannot believe what's happening right now. Two stunningly gorgeous naked women inches from him. Is his daydream coming true?

Marcus points to Steph and motions for her to come to over to his villa. She looks at Charlie and he shakes his head in disbelief that she is considering this, but nods his head, saying if you're comfortable. He loves the idea of seeing his wife from across the way, plus he has hot Maria here with him. As soon as Steph leaves, Maria motions to Charlie to sit down on the ledge of the tub and sits next to him as she starts stroking his thigh. She knows how to use her hands, the tension starts to leave his body as she teases him with her hands.

Steph leaves in a robe and a few moments later, she appears on the balcony with Marcus. He's handsome, very Italian, strong features, dark eyes and hair, and a strong air of confidence. He greets Maria with a slightly sensual kiss on both cheeks and standing behind her, slips the robe off her shoulder so Charlie and Steph can see her fully nude body facing them.

Marcus is standing behind her and whispers with a thick Italian accent, "I've been lusting after you since I laid eyes on you days ago. You are exquisite and your husband is a very lucky man." Her body trembles with passion.

She looks across the way and sees Marcus clearly enjoying the caress of Maria's hands. Steph lets her mind go and becomes fully present in this moment with Marcus. Charlie is more turned on by seeing his wife with another man, but he's loving the touch and the feel of a stranger all over his body.

Maria climbs into the tub and disappears out of view. Steph sees Charlie throw his head back in ecstasy. Charlie is about to burst. Maria's mouth is warm, wet, and strong as she glides her tongue over his rock hard cock. She sucks hard, moving her mouth and hand back and forth, her other hand massages his balls. She pauses to catch a glimpse of his face and sees that he's enjoying every minute. She runs her soft lips along his dick, making moans as she takes it in her mouth again. He doesn't know what to do or think at this moment, but he's loving what he feels.

Steph has never been so turned on in her life by the scene unfolding. A rush exits her body and she realizes her pussy must be wetter than she's ever been in her life. She takes Marcus's hand and puts in on her pussy and he sticks two fingers inside her and with the other hand starts rubbing her clit aggressively. After a minute, he slides his strong hands down her body and has her sit on a nearby chair, still completely in view of Charlie. Marcus gets down on his knees, hidden by the ledge and spreads Steph's legs, exposing her wet, smooth sweet pussy. Marcus starts by teasing her with his tongue, licking her inner thigh, making her wiggle with pleasure. He slips his finger into her pussy and finds the spot and starts massaging her clit with his tongue. She's not usually a fan of oral sex as she has never experienced oral orgasm before, but she's so close to cumming already that she knows tonight is a night she'll always remember.

Marcus and Maria are completely hidden from view so all Charlie and Steph can see are each other. They lock eyes and the looks on their faces say it all. As much as the physical pleasure of his dick being sucked by a hot Italian woman is insane, seeing Steph pleasured by another man was more than he could have ever dreamed.

Almost simultaneously, Charlie and Steph let out cries as they both orgasm. Steph shook with delight as she lifted her legs and squirted all over Marcus. She was slightly embarrassed, but he seemed to love it. She wasn't sure what to do when he was done, but he sweetly wrapped her back in her robe and showed her to the door. Charlie had given fair warning to Maria when he was about to cum, offering to pull out, but she was relentless in her sucking. He couldn't hold it and she motioned for him to let it go. He took a deep breath and released his cum deep into her throat. He couldn't believe how much he came, but she swallowed seamlessly and gave him a slight grin as she wiped her lips. She said in a soft voice, "Thank you," as she went to the door. She left without any more conversation and passed Steph on her way back in. "Nice to meet you," both of them said in unison.

Charlie and Steph had a huge WTF moment when they closed the door and then burst into laughter.

"I cannot believe what just happened," Steph said.

"You? Me either. Is this a dream?" Charlie joked.

Steph looked down and realized that Charlie's dick was still hard even after coming and she was still so turned on from what just happened that she looked at it him and said, "fuck me now."

This was turning out to be the most incredible trip, one whose memories will surely last a lifetime and they still had a few more days at the resort so they wondered if anything else would happen...

12