All Comments on 'Greek Gods: Aphrodite's Affair'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
rgraham666rgraham666over 18 years ago
Short and hot

You'll never see this in Edith Hamilton.

Nice expansion on the 'adventures' of the Greek Pantheon.

Well done.

Dar~Dar~over 18 years ago
Nice!

This is a great portrayal of the original Myth. Great to see another up.

athena_by_nightathena_by_nightover 18 years ago
Very Nice

Very nice use of the myth. It was a pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent interpretation

That's actually not too much of a stretch of some of the classic Greek Mythology. I haven't read much of Greek Mythology in...over a decade now, but I do recall the affair between Ares and Aphrodite that begat a NUMBER of children (including the member of the lesser Pantheon you mentioned in this story; Eros.) I seem to recall Hephaestus catching Ares and Aphrodite in the act at one point or another, but I cannot recall what the circumstances of that myth were. Either way, a well written story, and one I did enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Your my favorite author!

I love your stories and the way you write them. I guess that I have a historical sex thing or fitish going on. Love your stories!

HOT HOT HOT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12580 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES