All Comments on 'Greek Gods: Aphrodite's Affair'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Your my favorite author!

I love your stories and the way you write them. I guess that I have a historical sex thing or fitish going on. Love your stories!

HOT HOT HOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent interpretation

That's actually not too much of a stretch of some of the classic Greek Mythology. I haven't read much of Greek Mythology in...over a decade now, but I do recall the affair between Ares and Aphrodite that begat a NUMBER of children (including the member of the lesser Pantheon you mentioned in this story; Eros.) I seem to recall Hephaestus catching Ares and Aphrodite in the act at one point or another, but I cannot recall what the circumstances of that myth were. Either way, a well written story, and one I did enjoy.

athena_by_nightathena_by_nightover 18 years ago
Very Nice

Very nice use of the myth. It was a pleasure to read.

Dar~Dar~over 18 years ago
Nice!

This is a great portrayal of the original Myth. Great to see another up.

rgraham666rgraham666over 18 years ago
Short and hot

You'll never see this in Edith Hamilton.

Nice expansion on the 'adventures' of the Greek Pantheon.

Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES