All Comments on 'Greek Nudist Beach'

by jt69

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well, it started bad

Anytime a story starts with "This is a true story," we automatically know the author is full of shit and trying to scam us. I dislike being lied to in the opening sentence. Then there was no wife, then it was horribly written. Go away.

chytownchytownalmost 8 years ago
Boringggggggggg**

I give it two stars and that was for only writing one page. Sorry!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Greeks are proof that Turks really do fuck pigs. -1

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
A weak story in the wrong category...

A weak story in the wrong category...No wife in it, just about a girlfriend of 3 months...Then the laughing part: "I was hoping he'd cum soon as I had hardly ever seen a man do that..."!!! What was him? a boy? A man that never looked to himself? 1*

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 8 years ago
Could have been far better with character development

That's what xleglover did in his prime. Exotic settings, enveIope pushing trysts with trepidations explored as well as the ectasy. I don't abhor the impromptu threesome. It's the cursory description of tryst plus one that makes me shrug and sigh. The island locale, ouzo and frosted beer sounded great though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well another author seeking humiliation

Why post in loving wives? Writing style almost put one to sleep.

Sorry, better luck next time, if there is one. Sleep on it.

SigintSigintalmost 8 years ago
What Genre Is This?

I bet this would go over BIG in Erotic Couples!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What a load of garbage.

First off - they're not married. Why are you posting this in the LOVING WIVES category? Secondly - drop the "true story" garbage. You're on a porn site on the world wide web. No one believes a word coming out of your mouth and onto the pages. Telling us that something is true just makes us laugh at you and does nothing for the story line. Lastly - get a decent idea for a story. This was laughably bad.

1 star

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Loving cucks

No loving wives here, just whores and little cucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I want this sooo bad

I blew a fat load

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Garbage. One Star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A nice crisp description of an unexpected adventure. I agree that it should have been in the "couples" category but that's no big deal. The little details about the limited activities and usual behavior found at rudimentary nude beaches in the Med brought good memories to mind of several trips my wife of 30 years and I have taken and expect to do again once the Covid pandemic recedes a little more. The excitement (for both of us) generated by indulging in various levels of exhibitionist sexual play at such places never pales or gets boring, because the viewing audience (and their reaction) is always different and always changing. We've never fucked anyone else but have "played"--mostly with males but a few females also--always focusing on my beautiful lover. At home or abroad she has never failed to excite me (and herself) with her open acceptance of doing whatever pleases the two of us. I love how she embraces her own sexuality and focuses it on me--and I return that loving gift. She is a constant delight.

(The one most aggravating aspect of those little beaches is the lack of toilet facilities--understandable but very frustrating if one spends much time there during a visit.)

Kudos on writing a nice story. I'm sure many other readers have had good memories tripped of their own similar excursions (perhaps just not with the additional party sex). Thanks and keep writing; maybe one on how this relationship evolved? More please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous