All Comments on 'Green Lady in Pursuit of Happiness'

by KingsWoman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
RimmingloverRimmingloverover 8 years ago

Another wonderful story from the voice, or should that be throat of KingsWoman. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nicely Done!

A good tale, well-told.

Thank you

HP

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Outstanding

You are hands down one of the most erotic artists to ever grace this forum. No one here on this list holds a candle to you. Please do more soon! It's always the best pleasure coming from you.

KingsWomanKingsWomanover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments and votes. Sometimes when I write a story I do think hopefully it is quite good, but it's only when it's out here getting feedback that I can find that out. I really appreciate people going back to vote, giving me encouraging comments - and just listening.

I will try to come more often ... come on here more often.

Strife01104Strife01104over 8 years ago
Excellent my dear

Very arousing story. Enjoyed the description of the blowjob..wished it was me that was getting it from you. Please cum as often as you wish ;)

GoldenCojonesGoldenCojonesabout 8 years ago
Thanks!

My wife and I listened to this together. It was an excellent story and paced perfectly for a couple to listen to and enjoy together. We both find your voice so sexy, it always gets our motors running.

Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous