All Comments on 'Green Lady in Pursuit of Happiness'

by KingsWoman

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
GoldenCojonesGoldenCojonesabout 8 years ago
Thanks!

My wife and I listened to this together. It was an excellent story and paced perfectly for a couple to listen to and enjoy together. We both find your voice so sexy, it always gets our motors running.

Thank you for sharing.

Strife01104Strife01104over 8 years ago
Excellent my dear

Very arousing story. Enjoyed the description of the blowjob..wished it was me that was getting it from you. Please cum as often as you wish ;)

KingsWomanKingsWomanover 8 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments and votes. Sometimes when I write a story I do think hopefully it is quite good, but it's only when it's out here getting feedback that I can find that out. I really appreciate people going back to vote, giving me encouraging comments - and just listening.

I will try to come more often ... come on here more often.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Outstanding

You are hands down one of the most erotic artists to ever grace this forum. No one here on this list holds a candle to you. Please do more soon! It's always the best pleasure coming from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nicely Done!

A good tale, well-told.

Thank you

HP

RimmingloverRimmingloverover 8 years ago

Another wonderful story from the voice, or should that be throat of KingsWoman. I loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous