Greg's Cum Laude

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God," Scott sighed as Adena stroked his hard cock already soaked with pre-cum. Her soft hands felt better than he had imagined. Her long fingernails played with his balls as she yanked his pants and boxers down.

"What am I going to do with this?" Adena asked with the sweetest voice she could muster.

"Suck it!" Scott grunted as his primordial urges got the better of him.

Adena, for her part, had always fantasized about being made a complete, submissive slut for her professor. She played with his cock, and his head, a little more. "Professor Greg! You want me to put this big (pausing as she gave the head a lick -- tasting his essence for the first time), hard (lick), white (lick), cock in my mouth? Mmmmmmmmm," Adena finally took him in her mouth.

"Oh yeah..." Closing his eyes, Scott felt Adena's warm, wet mouth encompass his cock. The feeling of release was so intense his knees buckled. Months of torture, staring at this woman, stroking himself, dreaming of this moment, and it was even hotter than he imagined. Adena's wonderful lips found their way to the base of his cock as she deep-throated him.

"Oh my God, you're so bad!" Scott gasped and ran his fingers through her dark, curly hair.

"Hmmmm," Adena moaned on Scott's cock causing what she knew to be an amazing sensation. Expertly deep-throating Scott's seven-inch cock, her hands were free to explore his firm ass. As his hands found their way through her hair, he forced himself even deeper into her throat. Digging her nails into his ass provided no release from the onslaught as Scott began thrusting himself in and out of her mouth.

"Oh yeah! You naughty tease! God Adena! I've wanted you so bad for so long!" Scott moaned as he slowed his thrusting shoving his whole cock in and then out of her mouth. "You taste so good Mr. Greg. Mmmmm, you're making me so horny."

Staring up at Scott with those beautiful, black eyes, Adena looked like the submissive slut she so longed to be for this man. Her heaving, copper-toned breasts were so sexy.

"Show me your breasts," Scott whispered in a harsh tone. "I need to see them."

Adena released his cock and tore away her already unbuttoned blouse. Reaching behind to undue her bra she skill-fully took him back in her mouth. Spit and pre-cum coated her face as the cups of her bra fell to the desk. Her breasts spilled onto the desk and her dark nipples stood erect.

Scott moved his hands from Adena's hair to her shoulders, moving finally to caress her beautiful breasts. By now her chair was turned to face Scott who was standing between her spread legs.

"Do you like them, sir?"

"God they're beautiful Adena," Scott said while finally looking her in the eyes.

"Do you know what I love?" Adena smirked. While lightly stroking Scott's cock with her left hand; she cupped and raised her right breast to her mouth. Her long, pink tongue snaked out of her mouth so she could lick her own nipple.

Without waiting to reply, Scott dropped to one knee and took Adena's left nipple in his mouth. Fondling her breasts was amazing. He had never felt breasts like Adena's, they were so large and her skin was so soft. He suckled her like a ravished baby, taking care to ensure his coarse five o'clock shadow didn't ravage her smooth skin.

"Oh that's good baby!" Adena cooed. She loved having her nipples sucked and this was no exception. She enjoyed Scott's loving attention to her breasts, knowing the release he must feel. Christ, he'd been drooling over them for months along with a dozen other boys at the school. Now here he was, her sexiest professor on his knees worshiping her body. Running her hands through his tousled hair, she moved to massage the taught muscles of his shoulders. Tingles ran down her spine as his hands ran down from her large breasts to her waist.

Scott's mouth moved from Adena's left to her right nipple. His hands, still shaking with nervous excitement, undid the buttons of his shirt. Whipping the sweaty fabric away, he returned his hands to the voluptuous curves of Adena's body. Scott lost track of all sense of time as he was squeezing and massaging Adena's breasts. For her part, Adena took in his adoration and stroked his head as if he were a hound.

Scott slowly lowered his attention to the soft skin of Adena's stomach. The course wool of her schoolgirl skirt scratched against the bristle on his chin as his lips lightly pecked her panties. Licking, gently at first, then more vigorously, Scott tasted her sweet juice for the first time.

"Oh God Mr. Greg! What are you doing? Oh, I'm sooooo wet," Adena moaned. She felt like such a whore, her legs spread wide-open for this man exposing, her dripping pussy to him.

"Mmmmm," Scott hummed as his probing fingers and tongue slid the slick panties aside to reveal her pussy. Lapping at her sex now, in long licks, his face became soaked with Adena's secretions. Easily sliding one, then two fingers into Adena's pussy garnered the response he desired.

"OH GOD!" Adena moaned and dug her nails into Scott's head as his fingers elicited pleasure she'd never experienced before.

Stroking and licking Adena's engorged clit, Scott knew Adena would cum soon. She'd practically been masturbating in front of him for an hour, working herself up. Sucking her lips, fingering her inner recesses, and running his tongue all over her were driving Adena insane.

"Oh God Mr. Greg, don't stop, don't stop, oooohhhhh!" Adena's head thrashed back and her long black hair flew over her eyes.

As Scott glanced up at her, Adena looked like a crazed woman. The look of her breasts heaving as her head shot back was too inviting once more. Rising to fondle her luscious mounds the urge to shove his cock between them overtook him. His hard cock was practically buried in Adena's flesh as he squeezed her breasts together and began thrusting his cock up towards her mouth.

"Mr. Greg! Oh my tits, yeah, fuck my titties. Fuck me!" Adena glanced down at her chest as his cock thrust out from her cleavage. Sticking her long tongue out she managed to lick the head. Every thrust of Scott's cock smeared more pre-cum and it mixed with Adena's spit as she slobbered over him. The slippery slap of Scott's groin against Adena's breasts filled the room.

Scott couldn't believe how soft the skin of Adena's chest was. So smooth and the weight of her breasts provided just the right amount of pressure all over his cock. The feel of her tongue and the slutty sight of her were driving him mad with lust. Running his right hand along the right side of her face, he swooped away her hair to reveal those pouty lips and deep black eyes. Those same eyes now stared up at him with such a lewd yet innocent look it was driving him to the edge especially coupled with the pulsing joy of fucking her breasts.

He held her gaze for moments before feeling his imminent orgasm rise from within. "Adena! Oh god baby, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum!!!" Scott yelled.

"Oh Mr. Greg, cum in my mouth. Please cum in my mouth..." Adena begged as she guided Scott's cock to her parted lips.

"Oh yes Adena, put it in your mouth you dirty, Ahh, Ohhh..." Scott exploded as he felt her mouth engulf the head of his cock.

Adena was hardly ready for the torrent of cum that flooded her mouth. Gulping down the first spurt, she was caught completely off-guard when Scott's second and third bursts of cum erupted into her mouth. Spiting Scott's cock and cum from her mouth, she stared up at him in astonishment. Twitching yet again, Scott came across her right cheek before Adena grabbed and stroked his still hardened cock.

Returning to reality from his explosive orgasm, Scott looked down to see Adena staring at him. Cum covered her cheek and dripped from her chin onto her heaving breasts. Beads of sweat trickled down, mixing with his cum, and flowed down her cleavage. She looked like a complete slut. The stunned look on her face changed little as Scott lowered himself and kissed her on the forehead.

"Bend over the table sweetheart," Scott said grinning from ear to ear. Having just cum harder than he had in his entire life, he could hardly believe he still had a raging hard on.

Not responding but rising from her chair and leaning over the table, the cum from her face began dripping on her exam paper and the table.

"Oh but Mr. Greg, I'm getting your cum all over my paper," She said, enjoying her role as a submissive slutty student.

"Lick it up then!" Scott said harshly as he positioned himself behind Adena. Easily flipping her short skirt up he guided his cock between her beautiful round ass cheeks and into her soaking wet pussy.

"Yes sir," Adena said as she lifted her paper and made a show of licking it before tossing it onto the floor. "Ohhhh," Adena cooed as Scott forced his way into her sex.

"Oh yesssssss," Scott hissed as he entered her soaking wet pussy for the first time. Her plump ass felt amazing against his abs and he began thrusting into her. Running his hands along her bronzed back, Scott grabbed a lock of Adena's hair and yanked back.

"AH!" Adena screamed. She turned to see Scott's muscular arms holding onto her as he thrust into her over and over. His rough treatment was turning her on beyond belief. For months she had yearned to be a complete slut for this man and now he was taking her. Fucking her for all he was worth.

"Oh fuck Adena, I've wanted you so bad, for so long. Oh! Yes!" Scott moaned as the excitement of fucking her rushed through him.

"Oh yes Mr. Greg, fuck my ass, fuck me!"

"You like that white cock? You, ungh, fucking, ungh, love it!?" Scott degraded Adena in between thrusts.

"Yes Mr. Greg, take me! My pussy's yours, fuck me, fuck me!"

"Yeah! Tease me, ungh, with this slutty, ungh, fucking, ungh, ass, ungh!" Scott lost himself in the joyful sensation of reaming Adena from behind. Having her submit to him completely, giving herself to him was so hot.

"Oh Mr. Greg! Oh, do you like my ass?" Adena was loving the sensation of this man going nuts while she lay there, bent over, and letting him have his way with her.

"Oh yeah, I love your sweet black ass!" Scott yelled, loudly spanking her.

"Oh my! Have I been a bad, bad girl Mr. Greg?"

"Yes you dirty, ungh, fucking, ungh, slut, OH! SHIT!" Scott moaned as he fondled Adena's ass and fucked her harder.

"Oh please don't cum in my pussy sir, please don't!" Adena begged him not to, but secretly knew she wanted nothing more than to bring him off inside her.

"OH YES! YES!" Scott shouted, lost in his impending orgasm. Pounding her tight black pussy between those soft black thighs while feeling her unbelievable ass was just too much. 'Christ,' he thought, 'I already came I thought I'd last forever!'

"Oh yes!" Adena moaned as Scott picked up the tempo of his thrusts, "Please don't cum in me! Please don't, don't stop! Please..."

"OH FUCK!" Scott moaned and thrust himself deep into Adena. Cumming hard once more, he flooded her already soaked pussy with his cum. His legs gave out as he threw himself across Adena's back. "Oh God, oh God, oh God," was all he could say.

"Oh Mr. Greg! You came in me! Oh God!" Adena reached back and ran her fingers through Scott's hair as he lay panting across her back.

"Adena that was amazing!" Scott said looking her in the eye.

"I know, I've wanted that for a long, long time," she said before arching her neck back to kiss Scott passionately on the lips.

"Mmmmm," was all he could mumble in response.

Just then, a knock at the door drew both their gazes to the front of the room as the heavy wooden door creaked open...

TO BE CONTINUED...

12