All Comments on 'Gregs' Mum'

by bedwards43

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wrecked

Totally wrecked due to not using words known and understood by international readers, just locals. Here's the international meaning:

mum = remain quiet or silent

mummy = long dead body for science study

mom/mother/mama = female parent

In the future use the proper worldwide term or remain silent.

mschack63mschack63almost 9 years ago
Hey Anonymous

Here's the international meaning for "you are a moron and should not be allowed to comment on what you just read, but obviously are not smart enough to understand". "Shut the hell up" and, "grow some balls and leave a name"!

Five stars for me and I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5

Great story! Keep writing. Hey, "Wrecked"! One thing I've noticed about trolls is that like all bullies they're cowards. If you're going to make destructive criticism, at least have the guts to sign your name to it.

XxxBear79XxxBear79almost 9 years ago
One word !!!!

This story was doing so well until the word " arse" showed up. This just did not sit right with me. Bum, ass, even butt or tush would have been way better. I did not finish the rest of the story so will not comment on it. The word arse as it was used was just off putting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
not bad

It had a couple of rough spots but over all quite enjoyable. As for the anon the wrote "wrecked" just because you aren't educated enough to know that "mum" is the word for mom in the other countries that speak english, doesn't mean the author shouldn't use it, just means you make Americans look even more ignorant than the rest of the world already thinkswe are.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 9 years ago
I thought it was a good story

I'm glad that he got to have his mum.

Thanks for the read

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"A mother and her son together is just the most beautiful thing that you can imagine."

Truer words were never spoken. If all the narrow-minded Puritans who rail against son into mom sex could actually see it in real-life, even they would have to agree as well. The love between a mother and her male child is the purest, most intense love there is. Its ultimate expression is the boy's penis entering his mother's vagina, the same vagina he came out of. Mothers have a very special affection for what makes their boy a boy. It shows when Larry's mom takes his young cock in one hand and cups and cuddles his balls in the other and tells him, "you've no idea how long I've wanted to hold these in my hands." And sons are naturally drawn to the wonderful hairy hole between their mother's legs, the same magical hole they entered the world from 18 or so years before. As Greg knows full well, as Larry finds to his delight, and as lots and lots of sons are discovering every day and night of the week--nothing can ever feel as good to your cock, as comfy and cosy, as warm and loving, just so damn right, as your own mother's cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A unique family.

I was surprised the story wasn't about Larry's mum as much as it was about his sister and Greg. It does however set the stage for things to come in the next story. I think Larry and his mum should go out shopping, then to a hotel bar to have drinks. After they both has lost their inhibitions, they can get a room, and have some very quality alone time. Larry and his mum can fuck to their hearts content in a very intimate night together.

wolf010wolf010about 8 years ago

"First of all he isn't just fucking her, and I don't like that word anyway thank you Larry. What's happening is that they're making love, he's a kind considerate lover who looks after her, and respects her.

these line become meaning less when i find out gregs was fucking his mom also . so for me what greg was only fucking larrys mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Points out of 10

There was a twist in the relationships. Good story. Don't quite think Mother and Son would have made love to an audience the first time.

Something similar happened to me, I was having an affair with a neighbour who was married, Mum was suspicious as to my irregular hours and not wanting feeding. Was sill living at home and Mum liked my company when Dad was away. She took to following me and put 2 and 2 together.

One day when on my way out Mum said "Say hello to Mary for me" with a smile.

"What" I said.

She waved me out saying "Just don't get caught with your pans down, John (her husband) wont be best pleased".

I gave Mum a half embarrassed kiss.

"What you going to do when they go to Spain next month".

When I came home before 10 when John was leaving work Mum and I had a chat.

I asked Mum why she wasn't cross or told me off. She said "you wouldn't have taken any notice me anyway, would you".

Over the next few weeks Mum and I joked about it. She was even planning meals around my sex life except when Dad was there. Often she would smack my bottom on the way out.

Started joking with her about her sex life with Dad or the lack of it because Dad was away such a lot. Or I would say "heard the bed springs creaking last night" jovially. Normally her reply was "I should be so lucky" or "you had better find a toy boy for me from one of your mates".

I got to thinking about this and asked Mum one day seriously "Do you want a lover". She answered "No, I had thought about it as I miss the love making but it would only be sex and wouldn't enjoy that", then she said jokingly "when I'm frustrated I'll have ask you about yours with Mary".

I worked on this and started bringing it into our conversations, Mum started to listen more intently and even her breathing altered. One day after something raunchy on the TV after 9 o'clock watershed I joked to Mum about it. She said sternly "It's no joke". "Sorry" I said and went over to the settee a kissed her on the cheek a gave her a hug. While cuddling she gave me a kiss on the cheek then a peck on the lips. I kissed her back and this time held it longer than was a family greeting kiss, Mum returned my kiss with opening her mouth and I responded the same.

We came up for air and I looked down on Mum in my arms both with serious faces, the stare was intense. Looking into her eyes I moved my hand to her breast and started caressing, Mums response was to close her eyes and give a shudder.

I was getting a semi hard-on and we carried on kissing, I manoeuvred myself so my stiffy touched Mums tummy she responded by moving her tummy against me acknowledging my stiffy.

While caressing her breast thought I'd go for lifting her blouse so I'd have access to her bra, Mums tummy was warm and soft at the same time Mum moved her hand down to my trousers and caressed my stiffy. Managed to lift Mums bra to caress her breast, her nipple quickly rose in my palm.

Mum withdrew her lips but carried on playing with my stiffy said "You've turned me on in the last few weeks talking about Mary and you've known it, so now you had better put the theory into practice and I'll give you points out of 10".

Mum and I carried on making love even after marriage and children.

Carry on writing and I'll follow you.

REgards

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This is a very beautiful, romantic love story. The chemistry between the mothers and sons was believable. The sensitivity, passion and sexual intimacy between incestuous lovers was truly pleasing. The two character faults of the 20 year old Larry, was his immediate anger with Greg when he found out Greg was sleeping with his mother and his description of Bess' arse on the night of her wedding anniversary. For an experienced 20 year old male, he could have displayed a little more sensitivity to her emotional state and expressed his adoration for her with more sensual, romantic language. Over all, this is a very good incestuous love story between two sets of mother and son.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbedwards43@bedwards43
I write for myself, I hope you enjoy my stories, many of which are from my life experiences. But if you don't enjoy them I don't really mind, as I write for myself. Having said that, the number of comments and PM's received, have been much appreciated by me. I'm not good at r...