Gregs' Mum

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went upstairs to the bathroom with her following me, a half way up there's a window that looks over the fence into Bess' back garden. It's just at the right height to see over their fence but still be able to see under the roof of their veranda.

Greg and Bess were standing facing each other by the patio door with their arms around each other and smiling, I paused to look at them, as I did, Greg moved his head down to his mother and kissed her on the mouth.

Nothing strange about that I thought, right up until she put her arms around his neck and kissed him back, hard.

Nothing strange about that except that the kiss was very much more involved than the normal kiss between a mother and her son should be, and it went on for far longer than a normal kiss between a mother and her son should go.

Much, much longer that a normal kiss should go.

My jaw dropped, I turned to look at Mum who was standing behind me with her eyebrows raised, and a smile on her face, as if to say, "isn't that behaviour normal between a mother and her son?"

I didn't know wether to look at her, or them, I decided to look at Bess and Greg, who were still clinging onto each other as if their lives depended on it. I glanced quickly back at Mum who still had that smile on her face, she didn't seem to be at all surprised about what she was seeing.

When I looked back, Greg's shirt was now on the floor, and Bess' tee was joining it, she was now naked. As I watched she undid his belt, so that his shorts and underwear then followed the rest of their clothing onto the pile.

Still kissing they moved to just inside the door and then went out of sight, I turned to mum making "well, err, what, err, but, err, how, noises."

Still smiling, and eyes twinkling she nodded back towards Bess and Greg.

When I turned back, I could see Greg's legs only from the knees down in the doorway, he was lying on the floor and from the back and forth movement of his feet, Bess was riding him hard.

That was all that I could see, his legs from the knees down, moving.

I looked back at Mum, and then thinking that I could look at her for the rest of my life, but the chance to see Greg and Bess making love may not come around again, turned back to watch.

Because it wasn't long since they'd made love, Bess was able to go for ages and Greg stayed the course right to the end, and when she flopped off, and he rolled on top of her, it was obvious what was happening. I could only again see the bottom of his legs as I guessed that she'd pulled hers back to allow him better entry into her.

As his thrusts increased in intensity and then stopped completely, I knew that he was then coming inside her.

They were motionless for some moments, and then as he rolled off her, her feet flopped down into view.

They lay without moving for a long time, I thought that they may have gone to sleep but eventually, they moved away and disappeared from my sight.

At this point I had nowhere else to look but at Mum.

She looked a little more serious when she said, "we probably need to talk about this."

"Yes," I croaked. Not sure that there was anything that I could add, even if I had been able to speak.

We went and sat on her bed and she started to speak. I just listened, I think that by this time my mouth was closed, but I'm not sure.

She began, "It all started the day that your Dad and I parted, even though we'd agreed to do it, it was still hard for both of us, we still cared about each other, but the marriage was over. We hadn't told you or your sister, we didn't want her racing across town like a crazy person, as she'd just got married, so your Dad went over there to tell her face to face. You of course had the interview for your job, so we didn't want to distract you from that, and so I was left to deal with it alone. Your Dad and I hugged, we kissed and cried, it was sad, but it had to be done, and then he drove away."

"As soon as he was gone, Bess came in, she was the only one I'd told what was happening, when she got here I cried some more, and she joined in. After a while, we calmed down, and Bess said, "What you need young lady,is a drink what do you have in the fridge?"

"Nothing Bess, we're right out, I haven't thought about shopping lately, I've been tied up with other things." That broke the tension a little and we at least smiled at that.

Bess walked to the fridge, "wrong, wrong, wrong we're in great shape," as she held up a six pack of Bacardi and Coke. "It looks as if old, what's his name, your ex, has left us a present. He must have forgotten them with the emotion of the moment."

Before I could stop Bess, she had the tops off two of them and we drank them right from the can, no glasses, no finesse at all, straight from the can, normally I'd hate it, but for the moment, it was just right for me."

"The first can didn't take long, and we were a half way through the next before I started to take stock of my situation, the big problem was that I was drinking on an empty stomach and still very upset, so it all went to my head. By the time we started on the third can, the emotion of it all got to me and I started to cry again. Bess came and put her arms around me, she cried too but after a while we settled down."

"I was a half way through the third can when I started to cry again, I think that it was now the drink more than anything else. Bess came back and comforted me again; it felt so nice and secure in her arms that even when I stopped crying I stayed against her. She kissed the side of my face and told me not to worry, that I had a great body, and a pretty face, and I'd soon find someone else to be with."

"She once again kissed the side of my face and then kissed me on the lips, I was a bit drunk by now, so I kissed her back. Before I knew it she had my breasts out and was sucking on my nipples, Larry you have no idea how sensitive my nipples are. Once she started on them, that and the B&C went straight, well not to my head, but to between my legs. Apart from a bit of 'experimental fumbling' as a teenager, I've never wanted to be touched by a woman, but I guess the emotion, the alcohol and the fact that Dad and I hadn't made love for about three months kicked in, and I was hers."

"Before too long, I was naked, with Bess' face in my pubic area, and both of her hands pulling on my nipples. I was just at the point of release when the patio door opened and Greg walked in. Bess had told him that your Dad was leaving, and he'd come over to see how I was. I went to get up but Bess held me down and continued to eat me out, still pulling on my nipples, and then suddenly, I wasn't going anywhere."

"I put one of my hands onto the back of her head to help grind myself into her face, whilst at the same time holding Greg's gaze, and then extending the other hand out to him, I was officially welcoming him to our little party."

"He moved quickly over to me, but he didn't take the hand that I offered, instead moving his mother away from me, replacing her mouth with his. The transition from Bess to her son was completed long before I had the chance to move away, even if I'd wanted to, which to be honest, I didn't. I just wanted to come, I needed to come, I'd been so close just before he'd arrived at the door, and when I did come it was long...loud...and hard."

"Afterwards, between them they carried me to my bedroom and took turns with me, kissing, licking and touching me all over. They just took complete control of me, they knew that I needed as much love as I could get from them, and they just gave it all to me. They spent over an hour on me, sometimes one of them, and sometimes both at the same time. By the time they'd finished I was wrecked completely, I...could...not ...move."

"As if on a prearranged signal, they turned to each other and kissed. They told me later that there had been a bit of sexual tension between them for a while because of her complaining to Greg about Phil always being away, and making no attempt to hide the fact that she wasn't getting any sex from him. But they were both surprised at the way this went. I was able to drag myself into a chair and let them have the bed to themselves."

"Larry, I don't know if you've ever seen someone making love before, I don't mean having sex, I mean making love, this was just so deep and intense. A mother and her son together is just the most beautiful thing that you can imagine. I sat and watched with tears streaming down my cheeks. Greg took so much time with her, she came three times before he entered into her, and then came himself, it was just so beautiful, I can still picture it today, and I still cry, as I think of that day when she gave herself to her son."

She looked at me and, yes, she had tears in her eyes.

"After they'd finished they took me back onto the bed, and we all started kissing and touching each other for what seemed like ages We finished up in a triangle with Greg and I kissing, Bess' mouth on my mound, and Greg coming inside of his mother."

"We'd had a just few moments to compose ourselves before we heard your motor bike coming up the street. They ran through our garden naked, carrying their cloths into their house, and I ran into the shower after locking the bedroom door. I had the quickest shower ever, on the shakiest legs of all time, I just made it out of the bathroom as you came up the stairs, you'd got the job and that was all that you had in your mind, you didn't notice anything about the house, you didn't even notice the six empty cans of B&C, you were so full of your success, and that was very convenient for me."

As she looked at me, her eyes were ablaze, "so now you know all about it, how do you feel, what do you think?"

"Dunno, I'm still coming to terms with Bess and I, and now it's Bess and you... Greg and you... Bess and Greg... Bess, Greg and you..., how am I supposed to feel? It's a lot for me to process at one time, what else is next for me to have to deal with?"

We'd been talking for over an hour at this point. Mum nodded, "yes I suppose it is a bit full on for you isn't it. Why don't you go and have a shower, you may feel better cleaned up?"

Unable to think straight, I did as I was told and went into the shower washing off the scent of Bess, I must have been a in long time because the door opened and Mum came in. She stood there with an evil look in her eyes and wearing a smile on her face, "Larry, if you stand there much longer, you'll run us out of hot water. Time to get out pal, you're as bad as you were as a six year old."

She turned and left the room, I jumped from the shower and started to dry myself as fast as I could, but after less than ten seconds I stopped, said, "fuck it," threw the towel on the floor, and ran from the bathroom.

You see, when I said that she had an evil look in her eyes, and was wearing a smile on her face.

A smile was all that she was wearing.

I moved quickly down the passage but stopped as I came to her room, because there lying on her bed were Bess and Greg. They hadn't waited for me to arrive, and were locked into the sixty nine position, she on top of him. I'd got to the doorway just in time to see Greg come into his mother's mouth, he thrusting hard into her, and she sucking madly to ensure that she didn't lose any of his juice.

As soon as he'd finished he went back to using his mouth on her, she by now sitting upright, moving her hips faster and faster as she approached her release.

A movement to my left caught my eye, I turned to see my mother sitting in a chair with a leg over each arm, she was wide open and touching herself. Briefly she looked at me, but then returned her eyes to Bess and her son.

Not waiting for an invitation I moved quickly to my Mother, removed her fingers from inside her and replaced them with my mouth and tongue, she moaned and put both of her hands onto the back of my head.

Soon she was responding to my stimulations and when I put first one and then two fingers inside of her she came for me, grinding my face into her slit, it must have acted as a spur for Bess as she came also only a few seconds after Mum.

Both of them were very noisy, followed by a silence which found everyone looking at each other, uncertain what the addition of me to their group meant. It was a somewhat awkward few seconds before Greg shrugged and said, "so now you know it all, welcome to our little circle."

Bess and Mum were both looking at me waiting to see my reaction. What else could I do but grin, I'd asked Mum before what else was there for me to deal with, now I knew, and I felt pretty sure that that question would never need to be asked again by me.

Bess looked at my very rampant erection and said, "come on Heather, there's still one final act of initiation for him to go through, before he's truly a part of us."

I looked at Mum, she was smiling with tears in her eyes as she reached down and gently fondled my cock. "On the bed please darling," she said. I got up and Mum walked besides me, still holding my cock in her hand. As I went to the bed Greg got off and replaced my mother in the chair, his cock coated with his mother's saliva, but not yet flaccid.

I knelt on the bed facing Bess who took me in her arms and kissed me softly, "you've no idea how long we've wanted for you to join us, but weren't sure that you'd accept us in this relationship, but I think you're happy to be with us now, aren't you?"

I nodded and she then kissed me as passionately as she could, her arms around my neck, and her tongue invading my mouth, as she did I felt my mother press her body into my back, sliding her arms around me to be able to take my cock into one hand and my sac into the other saying, "and you've no idea how long I've wanted to hold these in my hands, the only thing better will be when I feel you come inside me."

"Speaking of which," said Bess, "lie down please Larry."

My initiation into their little group was completed with Bess sitting on my face, my Mother facing her so that they could kiss passionately, and me with my cock inside of Mum, where it set about doing the only thing that my Mother thought was better than holding it.

As Mum felt me starting to come, she pushed Bess away, "Bess move back, I want to see his face as he comes into me." So Bess moved back and knelt on the floor, with her body on the bed and her face about two feet away from mine.

I saw Greg move from the chair and kneel behind his mother, she looked back at him, and then put her arm behind her, obviously holding his cock. She seemed to concentrate for a moment on what she was doing, and then satisfied put her head back on the bed, again about two feet away from mine, our eyes met but she wasn't seeing anything at this time, she was concentrating on what Greg was doing to her.

I looked at Greg, but he was also concentrating on what he was doing to his mother, I saw him push his hips carefully into her, and then in a soft voice said, "you're so tight in there Mum." Her reply could best be described as a moan of agreement, as she took my right hand into hers, and put her left hand onto my forearm.

I felt her hands squeeze mine and then relax, squeeze and relax, squeeze and relax, as Greg pressed himself into his mother. My eyes again met Bess' and this time she gave me a smile, she was just so radiant as she coupled with the most important man in her life.

We were now all locked together in a union of love, we were four individual parts, but we were now a completed entity also.

As my Mother put her hands onto my shoulders, she brought her face down to be as close to mine as she could, and watched intently, as for what I hoped would be the first of many times, I came inside my Mother.

*

Your votes and comments are appreciated.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 2 years ago

This is a very beautiful, romantic love story. The chemistry between the mothers and sons was believable. The sensitivity, passion and sexual intimacy between incestuous lovers was truly pleasing. The two character faults of the 20 year old Larry, was his immediate anger with Greg when he found out Greg was sleeping with his mother and his description of Bess' arse on the night of her wedding anniversary. For an experienced 20 year old male, he could have displayed a little more sensitivity to her emotional state and expressed his adoration for her with more sensual, romantic language. Over all, this is a very good incestuous love story between two sets of mother and son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Points out of 10

There was a twist in the relationships. Good story. Don't quite think Mother and Son would have made love to an audience the first time.

Something similar happened to me, I was having an affair with a neighbour who was married, Mum was suspicious as to my irregular hours and not wanting feeding. Was sill living at home and Mum liked my company when Dad was away. She took to following me and put 2 and 2 together.

One day when on my way out Mum said "Say hello to Mary for me" with a smile.

"What" I said.

She waved me out saying "Just don't get caught with your pans down, John (her husband) wont be best pleased".

I gave Mum a half embarrassed kiss.

"What you going to do when they go to Spain next month".

When I came home before 10 when John was leaving work Mum and I had a chat.

I asked Mum why she wasn't cross or told me off. She said "you wouldn't have taken any notice me anyway, would you".

Over the next few weeks Mum and I joked about it. She was even planning meals around my sex life except when Dad was there. Often she would smack my bottom on the way out.

Started joking with her about her sex life with Dad or the lack of it because Dad was away such a lot. Or I would say "heard the bed springs creaking last night" jovially. Normally her reply was "I should be so lucky" or "you had better find a toy boy for me from one of your mates".

I got to thinking about this and asked Mum one day seriously "Do you want a lover". She answered "No, I had thought about it as I miss the love making but it would only be sex and wouldn't enjoy that", then she said jokingly "when I'm frustrated I'll have ask you about yours with Mary".

I worked on this and started bringing it into our conversations, Mum started to listen more intently and even her breathing altered. One day after something raunchy on the TV after 9 o'clock watershed I joked to Mum about it. She said sternly "It's no joke". "Sorry" I said and went over to the settee a kissed her on the cheek a gave her a hug. While cuddling she gave me a kiss on the cheek then a peck on the lips. I kissed her back and this time held it longer than was a family greeting kiss, Mum returned my kiss with opening her mouth and I responded the same.

We came up for air and I looked down on Mum in my arms both with serious faces, the stare was intense. Looking into her eyes I moved my hand to her breast and started caressing, Mums response was to close her eyes and give a shudder.

I was getting a semi hard-on and we carried on kissing, I manoeuvred myself so my stiffy touched Mums tummy she responded by moving her tummy against me acknowledging my stiffy.

While caressing her breast thought I'd go for lifting her blouse so I'd have access to her bra, Mums tummy was warm and soft at the same time Mum moved her hand down to my trousers and caressed my stiffy. Managed to lift Mums bra to caress her breast, her nipple quickly rose in my palm.

Mum withdrew her lips but carried on playing with my stiffy said "You've turned me on in the last few weeks talking about Mary and you've known it, so now you had better put the theory into practice and I'll give you points out of 10".

Mum and I carried on making love even after marriage and children.

Carry on writing and I'll follow you.

REgards

wolf010wolf010almost 8 years ago

"First of all he isn't just fucking her, and I don't like that word anyway thank you Larry. What's happening is that they're making love, he's a kind considerate lover who looks after her, and respects her.

these line become meaning less when i find out gregs was fucking his mom also . so for me what greg was only fucking larrys mom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A unique family.

I was surprised the story wasn't about Larry's mum as much as it was about his sister and Greg. It does however set the stage for things to come in the next story. I think Larry and his mum should go out shopping, then to a hotel bar to have drinks. After they both has lost their inhibitions, they can get a room, and have some very quality alone time. Larry and his mum can fuck to their hearts content in a very intimate night together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"A mother and her son together is just the most beautiful thing that you can imagine."

Truer words were never spoken. If all the narrow-minded Puritans who rail against son into mom sex could actually see it in real-life, even they would have to agree as well. The love between a mother and her male child is the purest, most intense love there is. Its ultimate expression is the boy's penis entering his mother's vagina, the same vagina he came out of. Mothers have a very special affection for what makes their boy a boy. It shows when Larry's mom takes his young cock in one hand and cups and cuddles his balls in the other and tells him, "you've no idea how long I've wanted to hold these in my hands." And sons are naturally drawn to the wonderful hairy hole between their mother's legs, the same magical hole they entered the world from 18 or so years before. As Greg knows full well, as Larry finds to his delight, and as lots and lots of sons are discovering every day and night of the week--nothing can ever feel as good to your cock, as comfy and cosy, as warm and loving, just so damn right, as your own mother's cunt.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Making Out With Mom He gets to know his mother REALLY well.in Incest/Taboo
Backseat Mommy: A Long Hard Ride Son slyly fucks Mom multiple times with Dad in the car.in Incest/Taboo
Spring Break Wife Gary joins his mom on spring break.in Incest/Taboo
Forced to Fuck His Mom on Halloween Mother and son forced together through a misunderstandingin Incest/Taboo
S'wrong Son No Mum, nothing's wrong between a mother and her son.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories