All Comments on 'Grooming a Whore Ch. 05'

by InYourDreams

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bad ?

No just crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What does.this Have to do with Loving Wives?

Hubby is an afterthought This is totally implausible.Just because the whore is married...... Well.written but just a horrid.plot.Sci Fi would.be more.apt

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
how about nonconsent, ie, the husband, put it there

terrible waste of web space

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
What she doesn't understand....

What she doesn't understand is that for him she is only a way to make money...The moment she no more is new for the customers, he will leave her. How stupid of her saying about her pimp "I do not deserve this man"...and then he say to her: ""So when I tell I'm going to sell your whore ass you will do it for me, won't you?" She is in the lowest place and there isn't no way back...She is as good as dead...The only good about this story? The husband is only a name, never showing...Soon she will understand he no longer lives in their house...

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
story

this story started out pretty interesting but now it seems like he was to degrade her so much that she will never find her way back to a normal life. when he is done degrading her as much as he can he will stop being near her. sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A married whore working for a pimp

What rubbish ,!, now she gets degraded used and abused. And worse!

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 9 years ago
In ya dreams

you dirty fucking fantasist. Filth. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Boris' Whore. An interesting rewrite....

Boris' Whore. An interesting rewrite. Expand on it. Don't fall into the same plot. Make. It better and let her have a happy ending. A dirty one but a happy one. Don't skip the details of each encounter. A creative and erotic experience is far more. Interesting and believable than a brutal rework of the way Boric and Eric systematically destroy their Sara. I like the booth variation.... So. Much can be done there. Expand on it. Give her a back room, a glory hole, some shackles and a collar, perhaps an auction..... Good luck I. Look forward to six.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You do know that prostitutes don't usually cum right?

It's an act. Pretend, make believe and you do know why the majority of them do drugs, right? And you know why it's called a high risk occupation, right?

Because no matter how you write it or imagine it to be, prostitution isn't fun. It isn't safe. And in the end, they know the truth is that they are not selling sex, they are selling their soul, and after awhile, it kills who they are.

As for her husband, considering we haven't even met him, why is she married?

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 9 years ago
Hottest chapter yet.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Zowie!

As hot a series I've read. I should have been forwarned. My dick is sore and I've got callouses on my right hand.All the quirks & kinks that turn me on . especially the dialogue. Thats what porn is about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OMG

Clearly one of the best stories I have read in years. Please keep this series going and don't keep us waiting to long.

NewYorkeroticNewYorkeroticover 9 years ago
Two ways of looking at it.

This woman's pimp is no less controlling than her passively indifferent husband but far more manipulative and positively destructive. However, the lure of the money the Judy character earns for this increasingly domineering pimp together wiith the illusion of independence and delusion of love it appears to provide seem more than this weak woman can resist. Inertia indeed, as she muses in the first chapter -- meaning that unless an equal or greater force intercedes on her behalf, she seems destined for the demimonde. On the other hand, she may have always been a kind of whore, considering the static state of her mismatched if comfortable marriage but, oddly, could actually become a better (certainly a more passionate) wife if her marriage can survive the eventual revelation of her employment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good so far

Ignore the negative comments, it's a good story and I've met women just like her ! Those that like being dirty but can't admit it.

HotForLitHotForLitabout 5 years ago
Fantastic serie!

Love the story, very well written and super hot descriptions.

Shame I am near the end...

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Obviously

An author who obviously deleted any comments that don't praise this mess. Can't believe that no one has spoken out about this POS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It concerns me that so many people love this story. Started off hot but the manipulation from this pimp is disgusting. A bit of playtime is great but destroying her life under the guise of love?? eh doesn't do it for me

dirtyharry6971dirtyharry6971about 1 year ago

Well, this story has gone exactly where I thought it was going to go. How she keeps justifying it is both funny and sad at the same time. So now he’s just trying hard to enjoy the sex let herself go so to speak, but how long is she going to be able to hide this from her apparently to blind to see husband.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous