Grooming a Whore Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At 12:00 the doorbell goes. I rush to the door and Will is standing there. I am so excited. He has come early to see me.

"I can't stop. I was just passing by to deliver these." He holds out a plastic bag. It looks like a grocery bag, nothing special.

"Aren't you coming in?"

"No. You will need these. Make me proud." He smiles and turns and walks away. I stand staring at his back, unable to take in what is happening. Only once he has driven off do I close the door and look in the bag. What could have been so important? Inside I find a large selection of condoms all loose. I just stare at them dumbly. It takes an age to sink in that in under half an hour some stranger is going to arrive at the house to use my whore cunt.

I think back to yesterday and all the things I had said. To me they were a game but I could see now that for Will it meant much more. He expected me to sell my whore cunt for him, and I had agreed to do it. Once more I found myself between conflicting emotions as I realise that I have little time to get ready. I rush upstairs with no time to think more.

Inside I am empty and lost. Such a short time, I need longer. My stomach lurches every time I think about what I am about to do. Surely he wasn't going to send his 'friends' to the house was he? But I know I don't have any say. Make me proud of you, is what he said. I quickly tidy the bedroom. Half an hour, that gives me no time to contemplate what I am about to do. I am grateful for that. I think it is the only way I could go through with this. I throw my clothes into the bottom of the wardrobe and dig out one of my sluttiest outfits. I just have enough time to put them on when the doorbell rings. My heart leaps. What would he be like? Would he find me worth the money?

As I open the door I see a very ordinary middle aged man standing on the doorstep. My stomach turns to jelly as I think about having to let him into my house and to fuck me. Suddenly this is all horribly real. An unknown man on my doorstep and as we look at each other we both know why we are here. I would back out, but where could I back out to? This is my home and he is on the doorstep. As I am assaulted by all these raging thoughts I smile my best smile and try to bury everything. I want him to think this is all normal business for me, although I don't understand why I should care. Perhaps if I can convince myself this is all normal then everything will be ok. I just have to get through this. I take him upstairs to our bedroom, to the bedroom my husband and I share - our marriage bed. But I can't allow myself to think about that. I undress for him without feeling embarrassed, in fact I feel nothing. I surprise myself at how easily this all comes to me. He wants a blowjob so I sink to my knees in front of him and take out his cock. My mind was in neutral as I follow my training.

I reason to myself that this guy is just like Alfie, and he was ok. Will was proud of the blowjob I gave him. I swirl my tongue around his cock and my saliva coats the sides of his hard shaft. I know I am fooling myself. Will is not here, this is not a friend of his. This is business, my business. I work harder on his cock, up and down, up and down. I don't like the taste in my mouth and I wonder how clean it is. Then maybe that is just me, hating myself because this is not Will, hating myself for what I am doing anyway. He puts his hands to either side of my head and tilts my head upwards. His cock plops out.

"I want to fuck you now."

I go over and take one of the condoms I left in a glass bowl. I had tipped out my cotton balls and filled it with some of the condoms just before he had arrived. I tear it open with my teeth and pull out the wet rubber. His erection is hard and tall as I kneel before it. I studiously slip the tip over the end of his cock and start to roll it open down the sides. He has me kneel in our chair, the chair Colin sits on when he ties his shoes in the morning. I put my arms on the back and push my butt out. He stands behind me, his hands upon my hips, and I can feel the cold rubber at my entrance. I tense. I try not to, but I cannot help myself. He is not gentle, he just forces his way in and I cry out. I feel so violated by him. He fucks me from behind and I keep imagining Colin sitting on our bed watching. I feel so disloyal, an absolute slut, and I know the only way to escape these feelings is to cum. Yet I cannot cum, not with this man, this stranger who I have agreed can fuck me for £120. He cums quickly, kneading my breasts painfully. I don't feel anything, drifting myself off into another world. I do not allow myself to bother about what he is doing to my body, or that I have allowed my whoring ways to invade our home. As he leaves he says Will wants me to ring him straight away. I do so eagerly.

"How did it go?"

I describe for him how I had undressed in front of him. It is only at this point I suddenly realise I have no idea of his name. It sounds absurd that I hadn't realised before, but as I try to describe all that happened I keep stumbling over the lack of name. I tell him how I had started sucking his cock until he made me kneel in our chair and fuck me.

"You have been such a good girl. You've done really well. Now make the bed and go have a shower."

"Why?" I ask suddenly excited. "Are you coming over?"

"No Judy, not today, but you have another customer in half an hour."

"Oh." I am so disappointed. I felt sure he would reward me with a visit, but I have to make do with another stranger.

That afternoon two more guys come to the house to fuck this whore and both of them fuck me on our bed. The second one fucks me from behind and as I kneel down taking it from him I feel his finger try to worm its way into my ass hole. I struggle and try to dislodge it and his face, the smell of his alien aftershave, is by my head. "Easy... Easy. Just relax." I think of Will and imagine he is here finger fucking me as I whore myself. It is too degrading thinking of unknown men walking into our home and my allowing them to shove their fingers up my ass.

With his finger still buried deep in my belly I feel the heat and expansion of the condom inside my pussy as he ejaculates inside me. I jump up and turn around wishing to escape his handling of me as quickly as I can. As I pull the condom off a gush of semen dribbles out from his flaccid cock. I try to catch it in my hand but only succeed in dropping the loaded condom all over the bed sheets. My heart leaps in fright as I watch the cloudy pool soak slowly through the sheets and into the mattress. I think about Colin and I sleeping on this cum-soaked bed tonight. How has it come to this? I will have to change the sheets but it won't really save the day. I'll just have to hope Colin doesn't notice. I feel so stupid and clumsy. When he leaves I strip the bed thinking it is over for the day when a loud knock on the door startles me. I rush to the door not wanting any of the customers to be waiting outside our house.

A fourth guy has turned up and he demands sex even though I try to put him off. I know Will wants me to make him proud, but I have stripped the bed. Yet this punter is not to be deterred and I have to take him upstairs. He is rough and pushes me onto the mattress and straddling me he pulls open his belt. I stare up at him thinking he is going to strike me with it, but he just drops it to the floor and pulls open his trousers. He reaches down and grabs my hair and pulls my head up close to his cock. Its scent fills my nostrils as my face is pulled right up close to it.

"Take it and pull on it. I want to spray across your face." He is brusque, demanding. I want to rebel, but I am trapped underneath him as I stare up at him. The handful of my hair in his large hand pulls and tugs on my scalp and I try to keep very still but it still hurts. I reach forward tentatively and grab his cock. It feels rock hard in my hand and all I can think about is the mattress under me being unprotected.

He is massaging one of my breasts and pulling on my nipple as my hand slides up and down his length. I just want this to be over. My nipples are sore and yet coerced by his handful of my hair I push them out for him. I keep telling myself that Will sent him, so everything will be ok. I still feel tense inside, but the thought that Will sent him knowing he would abuse me as Will has abused me goes someway to reassure me. He pulls out something from his pocket and he dangles it over my face. It is a tassle, bright red and he flicks it across my nose. I giggle, still pulling on his hardness waiting for it to explode over me. I wish he would just fuck me like the other guys, this is somehow so much more humiliating. He suddenly lets go of my hair and reaches down grabbing my left breast. He squeezes it mercilessly and I yelp. The blood rushes to it and he clips a loop around my teat and pulls it tight. The tassle dangles from my left breast, the cotton thread biting into my hardened teat. He grabs again at my hair and drags my face to stare down at the tip of his cock.

My breath is coming faster now. Although the pain is still there, the tassle adorns my body like a slave girl in a harem. I concentrate on his cock, watching and waiting for it to explode. I can see I am having an effect as he arches his back and his eyes are screwed tight shut. I pull more and more vigorously to make him cum when suddenly he releases my hair and pushes me back onto the mattress. His head swings up and he grabs his cock. A large spray shoots from it and covers me from groin to my hair. Another snaking, slimey stream wriggles across the air above the bed and I feel it slap against my right shoulder and sink into the mattress above my head. I sit up and open my mouth just in front of the tip of his cock to catch the rest before he smothers the mattress any further. He pumps his cock, spurting the rest of his seed straight down my throat as I leave my mouth open like a bowl for him to fill.

When he finally finishes he unclips the tassle and the blood boils into my swollen teat. I feel completely ruined by this man as he drops a large bundle of notes onto the bed and pulls his trousers up. He leaves and I try to mop up the mattress as best as I can. There is a large wet patch soaked into it. Unknowingly, Colin is going to sleep in a whore's bed tonight. Having cleaned up the room as best as I can I call Will. I am excited to talk to him after this day of my initiation, and to hear a friendly voice.

"Did you remember to use the condoms?"

"Yes I did. I need to go shower before Colin gets back."

"I am just imagining your husband snuggled up with you tonight. He has no idea you have been entertaining other men in your bed today. What would he say, I wonder, if he knew he was married to a whore? Judy, I am so pleased with what you've done today. I know you need this."

Did that make it alright? It shouldn't have, and yet I put the phone down smiling that I had made him pleased with me. The next day is Friday and Will calls round to take me to the booth. He checks out my shiny silver outfit approvingly and smiles.

"You have done so well for your first day. I am proud of the way you embrace your appetites." He kisses me deeply and passionately and holds me tight in his arms. I want to tell him the last guy made me uncomfortable, the way he used me. I felt soiled. But I don't want to spoil the mood, I know Will expects me to deal with it. Right now I feel relieved in his embrace and so happy that he is proud of me. It means so much to me what he thinks of me. Maybe the whoring isn't so bad. Maybe he is right, this is who I am.

"You had four customers. You must have earned a lot." He stands before me looking expectantly until I realise I owe him his cut of the money. I go and fetch my purse and count out the share we had agreed.

"You see how much you have earned in one day?" He beams at me and I smile up at him. The pile of money I earned is still in my hand. It is such a lot. I wonder when he is going to kiss me again. We stand facing each other in the dining room when he bends me over the table and pulls my skirt up in one swift motion. I am taken by surprise and the wind is knocked from me, but my pussy responds immediately. It glistens with moisture for him. I hear the zip of his trouser and wait as he pulls his cock free. I lie there bent over, needy, my mind obsessed with the thought of him about to fuck me and my body is already stilled, waiting for him. Suddenly his cock pushes into my cunt and everything seems alright. He fucks me sprawled across our dining table, the place where Colin and I sit opposite each other, to eat without really talking.

Feeling Will fucking me, the rub of his jeans against my bare ass makes me feel really dirty, but dirty in a nice way. He puts his hand round and onto my clit. I am pushing back against him and as my hips tilt my clit brushes across his finger tip. While he fucks me and rubs me he starts to ask me about my customers.

I describe how the first guy sat in the chair while I knelt down in front of him and drew out his cock. He makes me describe every detail: how it was as he slipped into my mouth, what I did with my tongue, did I suck upon it? I relive every moment of these strangers using me as he pounds his cock into me. I am getting turned on by telling him of all the filthy whore things I have done. He upsets me a bit when I tell him the first guy gave up on the blowjob and decided to fuck me instead.

"Well I am not surprised. Did you put the condom on him?"

"Yes. As I knelt before him I pulled one out from the drawer by the chair and ripped it open with my teeth. His cock was so long and hard, it stood vertically as I slipped the bulb over the end and rolled it all the way down his shaft."

"Then what happened?" his thrusts continue long and hard as he forces me to recall each and every moment of what I had done. The more detail I give, the more both of us are wound up, like a spring being coiled tighter and tighter.

"I stood up and he pushed me over the end of the bed. He grabbed my hips and sank his cock straight into my pussy. I was so open it went in with one swift movement."

"Like I'm doing now?" he asked.

"Yes. Like this, but I was naked."

"Judy, you are my willing little whore. Did he make you cum?"

"No, I didn't cum... I didn't want to."

By now he was fucking me hard and I found it a struggle to talk.

"Tell me about number two."

"The second guy... he...ooooh... he had me rub him all over... with my hands,"

I am nearly cumming , but I need to tell him about the third guy's cum seeping into our bed clothes. I know it will make me cum harder.

"He... said he... wanted... to... fuck meee. He fucked me on our bed and so did the third guy."

He is hammering me so hard now.

"The third... haaaa...haaa.. guy when I pulled... The condom off... oh god! I spilt his semen everywhere."

"Did you sleep in it last night?"

"I...I couldn't. Colin... Not to smell it."

"You could have fucked Colin before you slept and he wouldn't have realised he was sleeping in another man's cum."

"Oh god... oh god yesssss. I should have done that. That's so hot."

"Next time I want you to empty the condoms over your belly and rub their cum into your soft flesh. I want you to sleep with the cum of your punters on you."

I buck and spurt my juice all over the table. I am so hot by what he is telling me to do.

"Fuuuuuuuuuccck!! You just made me cum!" His cock is still pounding me.

"I mean it. You will do it next time with each punter after they fuck you.."

"He also put his finger up my asshole as he fucked me. I didn't want him to."

"Did he make you feel cheap with his finger buried in your asshole while you let him cum inside you?"

"Yesssssssss! He did."

"But you like it when you have to give up your ass don't you?"

"Yes, yes...I do. I love it. I love it when you fuck me in the assssssss."

"Do you want me to finger fuck your ass now while I fuck your cunt?"

"Pleeeeassse! Do it. Ram your finger up my dirty ass." I am so turned on by this dirty talk.

"Did you like being a whore yesterday?"

"No! No I didn't. That last guy made me feel really cheap and nasty. He made me point his cock at my face and hung a tassle from my tit. It hurt!"

"But you like it when it hurts a bit, don't you?"

"Yessss. I know I shouldn't, but I can't help it."

"And you get hot telling me about what you did too."

"I loooove it! Talking dirty is making me so hot right now."

"So you may not like it at the time, but you get yourself hot confessing the exploits of a dirty little whore, doesn't it?"

"Yes... Yess it does. I know I shouldn't say it, I know this is wrong, but I want it, I do it for you." I am panting, gasping for air between his thrusts.

"So you like to feel cheap."

"Yes. I do. I doooo. Fuck this worthless whore."

He slips his finger deep down my asshole while his cock throbs inside of me. He starts to press his cock against my tight asshole, rubbing it along the crack. I try to open myself as best I can for him, but he is just teasing me. He walks around the table until he is opposite me. He points his throbbing cock at my face and masturbates himself with his hand. I slide my hand down onto my pussy and masturbate too as I watch his cock and wait for him to shoot across our dinner table and all over my upturned face. As the hot ribbons of his cum sting my cheeks I cum. The combination of telling him my dirty stories, having his cum splash over my face and knowing it went right across our polished dining surface tips me over.

Yesterday these things had seemed so degrading to me and I just wanted to get through it. Now Will is showing me how to embrace it, how to love it. I still feel degraded by these acts, and yet he is integrating them into our game, normalising it. I cum so hard when Will fucks me, and if I take it from Will then he shows me it is ok to take it from my punters. I need the orgasms he feeds me with. In between I think so badly about myself and what I am doing, but he makes me cum in such powerful erotic ways that I cannot now give it up. I don't want to listen to that rational voice warning me I should stop. He presents his cock for me to clean and then I go and clean myself and wipe over the dining table before we set off for my stint at the booth.

12