All Comments on 'Groped at the Company Party Ch. 04'

by ret123

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love it!

I love your stories! Please keep them coming!

TacocarnitasTacocarnitasalmost 9 years ago
Loving where is this going

Keep it up!

darklacedarklacealmost 9 years ago
Shamefully hot.

i'm ashamed by how aroused i am by this. I think it would be great if Johnston pushed Donna so far that the results of his blackmail are worse than the consequences of exposure. Then he would have no more leverage and would be forced to admit how much he needs her. And she would be forced to admit that she kind of likes it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Good but

Looking for chapter 2 of keeping the secret.

thekingofspainthekingofspainalmost 9 years ago
Awesome

One of the best series in a long time

savage48savage48almost 9 years ago
stay the course

FANTASTIC series. Please stay the course. I fully respect darklace's opinion but please don't take it in that direction. This has become a great series of coercion, blackmail, humiliation and embarrassment. I enjoy that she has to have sex, but a creative set-up and the embarrassment is more important to me than the details of the sex itself. But....just one man's opinion.

THANK YOU very much. Great work.

daddyhandsdaddyhandsover 6 years ago
Showing her off

Loved how she was getting into the role by buying sexier bras & revealing tops. Donna turning up to work in the thin black sweater was my favourite part. It was lovely seeing her serving customers, embarresed with her big tits nicely on display, getting ogled all day by a continous line of lusting men and boys. Nice!

NonconsentembarrassedNonconsentembarrassedover 3 years ago
Groped at the company Ch.04

An absolutely stunning story. I read this story with a racing heart, pulse 180 and extremely hard cock. Nothing makes me hornier than reading how big-breasted women are blackmailed, humiliated and degraded by old perverted men . I'm sorry, it's just dark fantasy. In real live I'm against every kind of violence. Many thanks for your awesome contribution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I wish more authors wrote stories where beautiful chicks talk dirty about themselves to groups of guys. Wow

goodgirlcuriousgoodgirlcuriousabout 2 years ago

OMG I wish that would happen to me. I'd never wear anything revealing, but if I ws made to I'd be soooooo wet and want to service any man

macisgreatmacisgreat3 days ago

I love your writing, but not as much when the story is nearly the same as another of your stories, using the same phrases repeatedly.

But the subject and the web you weave, well, I could never do so I hope you continue to write-naughty stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous