Groped at the Company Party Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ret123
ret123
1,864 Followers

Hoots and cheers were coming from the employees. Two more guys heard them and came in to see what was happening. Five guys were watching her shake her tits along with Johnson. Donna felt disgraced and humiliated. She noticed that their cocks were hard in their jeans. The realization that she was looking at their hard cocks made her feel like a slut.

After what seemed like an eternity, Johnson said, "Alright that is enough. Everybody back to work."

Donna asked if she could use his office to put her bra back on. Johnson replied that she didn't need a bra today. She realized she was going to be exposed to every guy who happened to walk into the store.

"By the way, Donna, don't try to cover those beautiful tits of yours. I will be watching you. I want every male customer to leave the store with a hard-on for you."

Donna spent the rest of her shift with men staring at her cleavage and looking down her top. Male employees were hanging around her register openly gawking at her tits. She was humiliated, but tried to keep smiling. She ended the shift in Johnson's office sucking the dicks of Johnson and Dillard.

The next day Donna wore a white top with a scoop neck and buttons down the front. She wore a sexy transparent white lace bra under her new blouse. The top showed off her cleavage when it was fully buttoned. Johnson had her unbutton the top button causing her thin bra to show.

Donna was embarrassed a few times during her shift when men would stare at her chest, but she was starting to get used to being embarrassed. The unbuttoned top would show a lot of her huge tits when it fell open or she bent down. She had to bend down with every customer to bag the groceries. Two women told her that her top had come unbuttoned and she had to just thank them and continue on with the top undone. It made her feel like a slut.

During her break, Donna was standing in the break room talking to two young employees. Johnson came in and she hoped that she would be able to keep her bra on. She said hello to Johnson and turned back to her conversation. Johnson then came close behind her, reached around her and grabbed both of her huge boobs.

Donna was startled and said, "Oh! Mr. Johnson! Please don't do that!"

Johnson did not stop fondling her. He also pressed his cock against her ass as he groped her.

"Please, Mr. Johnson! These guys can see what you are doing. You are embarrassing me!"

Johnson kept feeling her up. The two young employees were beside themselves watching this voluptuous girl getting felt up in public. When Donna was about to start crying, Johnson stopped squeezing her boobs and she ran out of the room in shame.

The worst experience so far occurred at the end of one of her shifts. Donna looked sexy as usual. She saw Rick Dillard enter the store and go back to Johnson's little office at the back of the store. She knew she would be having sex with the two older men soon. She thought, "At least, Mr. Dillard is cute."

Donna walked into the office after her shift was over and Johnson told her to strip. She was used to this. She had a feeling they were going to try something new, so she was a little apprehensive.

Both Johnson and Dillard took off all of their clothes too. Johnson sat in his desk chair and told Donna to get on her knees and suck his cock. Donna did as she was told. She felt Dillard behind her rubbing her pussy and clit with his hand. Dillard soon slowly put his nice cock in her pussy from behind. Donna was taking his dick doggy style as she sucked Johnson's dick.

Donna liked Dillard's dick and could feel her tits bounce beneath her as she was being fucked. She knew the men would like to see her tits bounce.

Then, Donna heard a knock on the door and heard Johnson yell, "Come in."

Donna let Johnson's dick fall out of her mouth and looked toward the door. Three of the college boys who worked at the store walked in. Johnson told them to come in and watch. Dillard held her hips and kept fucking her.

"Oh, no!" said Donna as she tried to cover herself and get up. She held both hands over her boobs trying unsuccessfully to hide them. Dillard kept her from getting all the way up from the floor.

The college boys cheered and said things like, "Awesome!" and "Wow!" as they saw what was happening.

Donna looked at Johnson and cried, "Please, Mr. Johnson. Not like this. I will suck you , but not in front of these guys. Please!"

The men all laughed when Donna said she would suck Johnson. Johnson said, "Did I tell you to stop sucking my cock? Show them that you are my cocksucker, Donna!"

"Oh please, no!" said Donna with her hands still over her boobs. She was completely humiliated.

Johnson said, "Tell these boys what you do in here every day."

"Oh God, no!" Donna said as she felt close to a complete breakdown.

"Donna look at them and tell them what you do in here every day."

"No!"

"Donna, you know what will happen if you don't do as I say."

Donna sighed and capitulated. She looked at her young coworkers and said, "I have sex with Mr. Johnson and Mr. Dillard."

"What do you do with your mouth, Donna?" asked Johnson.

"I suck your things."

"What do you suck, Donna?"

"I suck your cocks, sir."

"So, suck my cock, you little cocksucker!"

Donna put Johnson's fat cock back in her mouth and began to suck away on it. She thought that the better she did the sooner they would cum and this would be over.

Donna knew that in the doggy position her tits were exposed and were bouncing around each time Dillard thrust his cock into her. Donna wished that her breasts would stop moving, but there was nothing she could do to stop them. She could feel the eyes of her coworkers staring at her naked body as she sucked a dick and got fucked.

Donna knew that whatever was left of her reputation as a nice girl was over at work and she could not tell anyone she was being forced into this. She could not think about the shame she was feeling. She just kept sucking.

Johnson was clearly excited by having an audience. His cock was hard as a rock in her mouth. She felt like a slut sucking and licking on it with people watching. Dillard kept a steady pace fucking her from behind.

After what seemed to Donna like a long time, Johnson grabbed her head and started fucking her face. She took it. Her lips were stretched around his fat dick and she sucked for all she was worth. The crowd loved it!

Then, without warning Johnson moaned loudly and came all over her face and hair. Watching her get covered in cum caused Dillard to have her swing around in front of him and cum on her face and boobs.

The college guys asked for a turn, but Dillard quickly said no before Johnson could respond. Donna could not bear to look at her coworkers as they filed out excitedly discussing what they had just seen.

As she sat on her knees on the floor of the office covered in cum, Donna decided she was going to take a chance and get some help.

ret123
ret123
1,864 Followers
12