All Comments on 'Group Sex with Parents and Husband'

by KenandTabitha

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
dietz10000dietz10000over 6 years ago
Great Family Fun

Enjoyed your tale hope it had a ring of truth in it

Also read your Bio very hot couple

writerjabwriterjabover 6 years ago
Love it!

I love hot incest from a woman’s point of view! This one goes into favorites for future masturbation sessions :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

I have been wanting to have my in-laws swap with me and my wife. Almost there now. I just can't pull the trigger and get them involved although they watch my wife and I fuck and allow my wife to watch them.

prop69prop69over 6 years ago
AWESOME story I am so hard

One of the best family stories.

Hope you have a follow-up planned

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story

I sure hope there is more. Family is so much fun, nothing like fun with the in-laws, my husband loves it.

tallman441tallman441over 6 years ago
Excellent

Excellent story. Worthy of one more chapter I think. The characters you created are interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

Very great story and how you got it all started..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot family fun!

I love family fun! Will look forward to more! I wouldn't mind some more bi action.

Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice!!

Loved it but would love to see more bi action too...both the guys and ladies

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

My dad is still pretty good looking....My mom is a total MILF

How common, haven't read it yet bad start, what a bad way to start a story.... guess Mum has Basket Ball tits and dad has a 20 inch dick, if not 3'.

Maybe mum had average tits and dad was 6" hard

playtime999playtime999over 5 years ago
cliche or not...

someone worries about cliches but that is all porn is and this one puts them to good advantage. very hot, very erotic, so much fun to imagine the ideal bodies going at it, incestuously!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Loving Parents is so wonderful

I love the premise of the story. It hits so close to home. After my wife learned of my continuing lust to fuck my mom, she began to think about what sex with her daddy might be like. Turned out, her daddy had thought about sex with her since she was a teenager and he was easily seduced. Amazingly, her momma was also into incest and wanted a taste of her daughter as well. My wife told them of my own incestuous fantasies and they invited me into their bed. We all learned together the joys of bisexual incest. Yum.

After that started my wife helped me to seduce my own mom. That took a bit of doing, but it was oh so worth it. I'm a real motherfucker now and proud of it. After experiencing the joys of man sex with my wife's daddy I decided to also fuck my own dad. With my wife's help he was easily seduced. He turned out to be very interested in man sex.

I love the story as it is about the closest to my own experience. Would love to see as a follow on Ken seducing his parents too.

EnjoyBothEnjoyBothabout 5 years ago
Oh So Enjoyable

Loved the story. Oh so ver erotic.

LickabletreatLickabletreatalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Great story! Would love to see additional chapters. Thanks for sharing.

KingKong2020KingKong2020almost 3 years ago

Fantastic please continue

PlaytimeXXXPlaytimeXXXalmost 2 years ago

really hot but hesitancy adds more heat

x_pac6969x_pac6969over 1 year ago

Loved reading this story Would love to read more soon......................09/01/23

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

When I told my wife about my fantasies, I was a little bit afraid she would not understand, that these were just bedtime and sometimes daytime fantasies, that I wished could happen but would be afraid to try. She not only understood but also liked my fantasies. She climbed on top of me and fucked me until she got off rubbing her clit in my soft pubic hair until my I was saturated - soaked with girl cum. About twenty minutes later, she got on top of me again and whispered talk dirty to me. I told her I wanted her to let my mom eat her pussy and I wanted my mom to eat hers. She got off again, but she didn't move from her spot and I was still hard. Tell me about watching me with your sister, I saw her pussy once at the gym she is hairy like I am. I would love to taste her, said ____ as she began humping me again heading toward orgasm number three in less than two hours. ZI whispered, would you like me to help you do my sisters cunt, eat it for her." She began to hump me harder and faster and after about 3 minutes, she began to spasm on my cock and whispered "OMG, I want to eat my own mom's hairy pussy so bad." As I filled her with cum as I said, "me too, real bad." About a week later, her parents invited un on vacation. Her dad told me in no uncertain terms he wanted to watch me with his wife every night we were there! I said "what about _____, (my wife, your daughter). "I want your permission, to fuck my daughter and trust me she is more than ok with it, they have already talked it over, that's why we are here all week. I should write a story about this; he sucked me off first, before doing his daughter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous