Group Sex with Parents and Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I brought my other hand down and wrapped it around his dick.... "oh man, Dad, you have a two-hander....it's so big, I love it....I can feel all the veins throbbing.....ohhh and this big one underneath that likes to pump cum onto me.....from these big balls of yours," I couldn't stop talking dirty as I rubbed his balls. I loved the way they felt: soapy, sliding smoothly through my fingers as I rubbed and softly squeezed. I eventually lowered my other hand and used both hands just to play with his balls. Shower sex has many flaws, but soapy balls are one of my favorite things.

I started to stroke him again, using one hand to keep playing with his balls while I ran the other along his shaft. "Remember, Daddy, you have to tell me when you're going to cum so that I can stop, okay?" He grunted and thrust into my hand and came, shooting cum all over my tits.

The water immediately began to wash it away, but that stuff gets nice and sticky in hot water so when I stood up, there was still plenty on my chest. "I thought you weren't going to cum, Daddy....now I'm a mess! But I bet that felt good, didn't it."

"Sorry, baby, I couldn't tell you to stop once you were playing with me...it just felt too good."

He lathered up his hands and started washing my tits and then took shampoo and rubbed it into my hair, which felt nearly as good as sex. He lathered my hair and then rinsed it and we were both nice and clean. We got out of the shower and dried off. He got dressed, pulling on some knit shorts commando style and a tee. I gave him a quick peck on the cheek and went to my room to get dressed.

I was faced with a conundrum: what do you wear to greet your husband and have an orgy with him and your parents? I settled on putting my same kimono-style robe back on. I figured it was comfy but sexy and allowed for instant nudity.

I went downstairs and found my dad watching TV and my mom putting away groceries. Mom had on a black top with a rather plunging v-neck and a patterned, black-and-white, flowing maxi skirt. She looked fantastic...the top showed off her breasts and the skirt accentuated her hips. "Damn, Mom...you look really hot."

"Thanks honey, I've got a date later that I'm pretty excited about."

I laid on the couch with my head in dad's lap watching some odd discovery channel show. Mom brought Dad his medicine and some gatorade to drink it with. "Have to stay hydrated, honey."

Mom sat on the other end of the couch, picking my feet up and setting them on her lap. She started to idly rub my legs and I did the same for Dad, slowly snaking my hand up the leg of his shorts and back down, as Mom's fingers traced my calves. I felt Dad's cock start to chub up under my cheek and gave it a little kiss through his shorts.

Than the doorbell rang.

Mom jumped up, almost spilling me into the floor. "I'll get it!"

Dad and I stood up, albeit slower than Mom had, as she went to open the front door. There was my husband, half-silhouetted in the sunlight, dressed to teach, with a duffel slung across his shoulder. Then my mom's arms were snaking around him, drawing him in for a hug, her head nestling into his chest. Ken casually tossed his duffel down in the foyer and then smiled at me.

I started to untie my robe, slowly opening it and letting it slide down and off my arms as my dad shook Ken's hand and my parents started asking him about work. Ken's eyes got wide as he turned back to me and I said, "hey guys, Ken and I have a little tradition for how I welcome him home from work. He's had a long couple of days, so why don't we head upstairs and help him relax?"

My dad laughed and said, "such a dutiful wife. Okay, honey, lead the way."

I led my husband upstairs, followed by Mom and Dad. I was trying to think of the sexiest way to start all of this, possibilities running through my head. I wanted to focus on my husband as much as possible, since he'd been left out of all the fun the night before and that morning.

"Hey, honey, let's show my parents how I thank you for all your hard work when you get home every week, does that sound like a fun start?" I asked him, grinning my best mischievous grin.

"You're in charge, sweetie," he said, "unless your parents want to do something else."

My parents both agreed that this sounded like fun, so I told them to sit on either corner of the foot of the bed. I turned my husband around to face them and then acted like I had a brand new idea. "Actually, you probably want to see a bit of what you missed too, don't you? Mom, Dad, do you guys mind to strip for us so Ken can see what he's missed and is going to be getting soon?"

My dad slid his shirt up and over his head, tossing it to the ground and then shucked his shorts straight off, his cock not fully hard, but growing rapidly. He sat on his side of the bed, his balls hanging beneath him as his cock started to rise.

My mom smiled and started swaying a bit as she slowly pulled her top over her tits, revealing a very nice black lace bra and then threw her top aside. She squeezed her tits together and moaned softly, winking at Ken and then unfastening her bra and letting it fall away. She continued to play with her breasts while swaying and then turned around. The way her skirt hugged her hips really accented her curves and Ken made a small grunt of appreciation as she slid it down, bending over and presenting her ass as she did, no panties to be seen. She sat on her side of the bed, legs crossed, hands back to her breasts, she raised one to her mouth and started to suck her own nipple.

"Alright honey, let's get you stripped down." I started unbuttoning his shirt and kissing his neck and chest. I felt his hands fiddling with his belt and said, "no, no...just like at home, let me strip you, babe." I turned back to my parents and said, "you guys have him all excited."

"We're excited too, honey," my mom said, "I can't wait to see that big cock you're so fond of." My dad took his cock in hand and started to stroke slowly.

I got down on my knees and undid my husband's belt, then unbuttoned his jeans and unzipped them, letting his jeans fall open, taking my time. I hooked my fingers into the waist of his boxers, grabbed them and his jeans and tugged them around his hips and down, his cock springing out and whacking me softly in the chin as I did. Ken has a stunning cock....it's long, just about as long as my dad's, but it's sooo thick. It's nearly as thick as my wrist throughout the whole shaft, although it's a bit fatter in the middle and narrows back towards the head.. I cooed softly as I laid a small kiss on his fat cock, "oh, somebody's ready for some fun. Okay, lay down in the middle of the bed just like at home and you can tell me about your week."

I moved out of the way as Mom leaned around me and said, "oh shit, Ken. That's a fucking big cock you have there. Jesus, Tom, are you seeing this?"

My dad nodded and said, "that's a big dick alright."

Ken's face grew flushed and his cock pulsed, jumping visibly and he said, "thanks," and laid down in the middle of the bed, his waist close to the edge so that his legs and balls hung down off the bed, while his cock stared into my face as I crawled on my hands and knees to the bed and rose to rest on my knees between his legs.

"Every week when Ken gets home from a residential shift, I like to give him a nice blowjob to help him relax," I said to my parents as I ran my nails along Ken's thighs. I leaned in, running my tongue from his balls up his long, fat shaft. "Come on, honey, tell me about your week."

He moaned, and said, "oh you know, taught them what a semicolon is, restrained some of them, stopped them from fucking, my normal week, I guess."

I slid my mouth over the head of his cock, sucking slightly. I pulled off to say, "you know, normally you tell me more...are you a bit distracted?" He moaned and I peered up with him, saw that he was watching my mom while she and Dad watched me. I smiled at them, getting so turned on by showing off for them. I stuck out my tongue and slapped Ken's cock against it a few times before returning to sucking him. I have to admit, I can't deepthroat Ken, his cock gets too wide for my mouth. After a few bobs, I pulled off, rubbing the thick wetness along his shaft.

My dad grunted slightly and said, "you know, Debbie, I really think your mouth would look great on that cock."

"Is that okay with you kids?" Mom asked Ken and I.

Ken said, "Oh yeah, that's definitely alright with me," and I smiled and slid down to tongue his balls a bit.

Mom leaned in from the side and grabbed his cock, giving him a little moan of appreciation. "You might just have the thickest cock I've ever tasted," she purred as she opened her mouth to take him in. She sucked him loud and fast and sloppy, working down with each bob of her head.

I couldn't keep from saying "oh my god" as she went even deeper than I could, and I heard her gag a bit as his head pushed into her throat. My dad stood up and moved closer, his cock rock hard.

He put his hand on the back of my mom's head, pushing her down on my husband's cock, making her gag. "Oh yeah, baby, suck that dick," he said.

Dad's cock was so close, I just switched from my husband's balls and took him in my mouth. He moaned nice and loud for me and said, "fuck yes, suck me, baby girl. Hang on, Debbie, let Ken see Tabitha work my cock."

My mom let my husband's cock fall from her mouth, opening wide and letting all the sloppy wetness of her mouth slide down his huge dick as she stroked him slowly. He leaned up and I made a production of sucking Dad, taking him as deep as I could, letting his head slip into my throat. As my husband said, "oh my god, babe, you're totally throating your dad's big cock just like you've always wanted to," I felt a tremor run through my body.

I pulled off of Dad's dick with a gasp, "Do you want to see him fuck me?"

Ken nodded so I got up and laid on the bed beside him, spreading my legs wide in the air. "Will you fuck me, Daddy?"

My dad stepped between my legs, pressing his cock to me before sinking in and beginning to slowly thrust. I wrapped my legs around him and put one hand on my husband's chest, gripping him. 'i love his cock...it feels so good, oh shit, yes."

My father grunted as he increased the speed of his thrusts and looked at Mom and Ken. "You know, son, there's very little I like more than seeing my wife get fucked nice and hard."

"I'm starting to understand that feeling," Ken said as he watched my tits bounce. "Debbie, you want to have some more fun?"

"Oh yes, I can't wait to feel this thing inside of me" she said, giving his dick a quick squeeze. "Why don't you switch me places so you and Tom can fuck us side-by-side."

My mom laid down beside me raising her legs, planting one foot on Dad's chest, mirroring my position, her hand running down along my tummy as Dad thrust into me. I grabbed my tits and played with them as I watched my husband press his cock into my mom. She let out the longest "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck," as he did.

Ken pushed deeper into her and her moans just grew alongside mine as Dad fucked me. Ken grunted softly, "you're so tight."

Then my Dad said what appeared to be the magic words, "don't be gentle with her, son, she's a bit of a slut."

Ken looked down at me and at my mom, and she smiled at him, bit her lip a bit, and nodded, before saying, "he's right. I can take it and I like it a bit rough."

Ken grabbed her leg, pulled her up to the point where his cock was completely buried in her and started pounding her. Ken is an amazing lover, but that huge cock of his has usually meant we start out pretty slow. Mom didn't need to do that and Ken went hard. My mom's tits were bouncing so much they were practically hitting her in the face until she grabbed them and started pinching and pulling on her nipples. The way her moans and gasps melded with his grunts was amazing. My dad tried to match his speed and I started to lose my ability to think straight. It was just the four of us, fucking hard.

Vigorous fucking, the sound of flesh slapping together and then my mom practically screaming "Fuck, yes, I'm going to cum, don't stop, yes, just like that." and then an orgasmic scream.

That started a bit of a chain reaction. My dad grunted "oh god," and I felt him flood my cunt, that heat spreading through me. My dad immediately pulled out, dropped to his knees and started to tongue my clit. Very quickly I felt my thighs quiver and clench around his head as my own orgasm ripped through me. Dad moved to sit on the bed and watch with me as Ken and Mom fucked rather vigorously.

Then my husband did something he'd never done with me: he asked my mom if she liked being choked. She nodded and he reached down, his muscular forearm flexing as he squeezed low on her neck. Her rampant moans turned into shuddering breaths when he let them through and then her legs spasmed again, the sound of wet thrusting grew and Ken said, "fuck, I'm going to cum." He pulled out of her and gave one last thrust, his balls slapping against her ass as his dick drove above her and let loose rope after rope of thick, hot cum arching over onto her tits, hands, and then stomach.

Ken seemed to lose the ability to stand and collapsed onto the bed on the other side of mom as my mom laughed and asked if Ken and I ever had sex or he had been saving that load for a year. Ken chuckled a bit and said, "I wanted to make a good impression."

Dad, Mom, and I all laughed out loud as Mom leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. "You certainly did that."

12