All Comments on 'G's Submission Ch. 08'

by ssubramaniam122

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
PaperdartPaperdartalmost 10 years ago
Self imposed humiliation.

Well done. I like the self imposed humiliation idea of this story. Please try and give G enough time to do her regular studies amongst the various tasks and dares that she appears to be facing in the future. I would like to see G begging to provide Jane with blackmail material and suggesting what G could do to most effectively put herself more under Jane's control.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Error in rules list?

Unless I'm misreading somehow, the rules list seemed to jump from number 2 to number 4 without a 3 in between. Might want to edit that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

It is time to put disapline is to the rules for breaking a rule, like using a cane. Have Kat come to photo shot the first caning, make it so G fells it so you break her will to you .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Love it

Love it. Best story going. The self humiliation is great. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Love it!!!

One of the best stories ever. Love the humiliation and exposure and having G add to her own humiliation is great. Maybe she will be in uni naked soon, in front of everyone. But she might have to walk around during class more so everyone can see her in all her naked glory. And I do think it is about time to have April involved, along with the other girls in her group. Keep up the great job!!

MrCuffeeMrCuffeeabout 9 years ago
Love the anxiety

G's anxiousness is helping build her HEAVY climaxes. Some pain added to the anxiety would build them even more, like putting clothes pin on her nips and pussy lips. Keep up the great writing on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Excellent

I can't wait for the next chapter! I have a friend that Jane needs to talk too. She is too inhibited.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
Another hot chapter

Loved this, getting very steamy now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous