G's Submission Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All this is one rule?" I asked, swallowing. She nodded and waited for me to type it down. I mulled over the consequences. Only two items of clothing anywhere. That ruled out any underwear. I would never be wearing any underwear under her thumb. What worried me even more, was the only one item of clothing around April. I could only wear dresses and long T-shirts around the house. I really feared rule number 2 would give Jane enough freedom to ensure that the T-shirts wouldn't really be long.

My fears were confirmed by her next rule, my fourth in total. "Now, the next rule, regarding the length of your clothes. When you are wearing a single item of clothing, it's length shall not exceed this dress." She pulled out a tube dress. This was dangerously short. I held it against my body, and it extended from the top of my boobs to a couple of inches below my pussy. It was extremely risky without underwear, but it would do. She continued as I typed. "Now, when you are wearing two items..." She was grinning. "You'll always be showing midriff and cleavage up top. And your skirts should be no more than 10 inches from waistband to hem." I was shocked but too tired to respond. Ten inches seemed hopelessly inadequate. I shuddered. "Also, your skirt had better be the shortest in the room. I don't care if there is a baby girl with a 5 inch skirt. Your's had better be 4 inches or lesser. Got it?" I looked at her blankly. How could she expect me to wear a 10 inch skirt in public? Would that even cover me? Did she expect me to wear it without panties?

Jane continued. "Now, for the final rule of the day." I hurried to type her latest addendum to rule number 4 and start on rule number 5.

"Every weekday morning, you'll log into the forum and check the list of dares. You will choose the most up-voted dare and report it to me when you come for your clothes of the day. Along with the dare, I also want you to have a modification to make the dare more interesting. Got it?"

Another one of her convoluted self humiliation ideas. I nodded, exhausted.

"Great! One last thing.." She said as she got up. She brought her lips close to mine. I could feel the heat. I was disgusted by her closeness, after her brutal treatment and her rules.

"All your clothes are in this bundle. Take it to the storage downstairs before you leave for uni tomorrow. You won't be needing them anymore."

Through my exhausted mind, I recognized an order. I did not want another rule. The existing ones would deprave my existence sufficiently, I thought. "To make it more humiliating, can I take it down in the nude, before logging into the forum?"

Jane laughed. "Excellent. You may... Also, from tonight, you take the couch, I take your bed. Take the dirty sheets with you."

I meekly obeyed, too exhausted and shattered to argue, my mind full of clamoring concerns, the evil grin of this girl and the brilliant smile of Kat.

12